Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand Attempt at a Group Shot of Our Happy Little Family: 2014 Edition!!

Default Re: The Grand Attempt at a Group Shot of Our Happy Little Family: 2014 Edition!!

But cowardly fist threats aside, a guurrl does have her pride and self respect. And such scenes of epic fugly can't be unseen.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Default Re: The Grand Attempt at a Group Shot of Our Happy Little Family: 2014 Edition!!

Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    Don't you have phones to answer, files to alphabetize and/or copies to make before you can punch out for the day? You don't want to fall behind on this, our Coachella eve, would you?
    I filled out a form this morning, I've got a meeting this afternoon I'm unprepared for, and then it's just ducking out early - an enjoyable aspect of being salaried. I'm literally SWAMPED with shit to do. PS will I see you at Big Gigantic?

8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/11: Tomas Barfod @ The Rickshaw Stop
    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Just look for the dog tag.

You mean the one shoved up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I filled out a form this morning, I've got a meeting this afternoon I'm unprepared for, and then it's just ducking out early - an enjoyable aspect of being salaried. I'm literally SWAMPED with shit to do. PS will I see you at Big Gigantic?
    By the time I'm done with you pigfuckers, "Big Gigantic" will be your new nickname for your own assholes.

By the time I'm done with you pigfuckers, "Big Gigantic" will be your new nickname for your own assholes.
    you own me; forever will I be your bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Lol. I've known Tom's last name for years because I helped him with an airline issue a long time ago...I've always called him Snookie in my head.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I wonder if TomAz comes from a family of snooker hustlers .
    So, we've progressed from hookers to snookers around here? Baby steps, I guess?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

btw... I recall someone asking about perhaps having something in the magazine in memory of our friend, Travis,... Yes, R.I.P.Travis... Coachella loves you!

Ah fuck, now I'm really in trouble. This newsletter is a fiasco.
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goatmeat69 View Post
    I will not be attending, I will be hanging out with friends. Not people I meet on the internet. From previous pictures it's pretty obvious that everyone is a nerd or ugly, I would not fit in.
    Hey I may be nerdy but I'm a pretty bitch so watch your mouth buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

Did Riggins ever up sending those shirtless pics to you, Marooko? From what I remember he's quite repressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater
    Bonobo (DJ set) - 10/10 - The Mohawk
    Caribou - 11/23 - The Mohawk

Sending PM...

. I may, or may not be wearing my ugly that day, but guaranteed, I'll have my little satchel of stupid to share, right by my side!

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    . I may, or may not be wearing my ugly that day, but guaranteed, I'll have my little satchel of stupid to share, right by my side!
    You two are like a matched set of salt n' pepper shakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribbz View Post
    Did Riggins ever up sending those shirtless pics to you, Marooko? From what I remember he's quite repressed.
    You have it all wrong, that was a hilarious pm I sent to one of the Arizona nerds to prove how much bigger and tougher I was than them.
    Formerly Riggins33
    Formerly Profchaos

Coachella 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 w2 2013 w1

You have it all wrong, that was a hilarious pm I sent to one of the Arizona nerds to prove how much bigger and tougher I was than them.
    Arctic Monkeys - 10.25.14 - Comerica Theater
    Coachella - 4.10.15 - 4.12.15 - Empire Polo Grounds

ok, be in front of the Big Green Caterpillar with the Outdoor in the background SATURDAY between 2:25-2:40. Hopefully i'll nail the shot by 2:35.

REMEMBER: Tall people in the back. Shorties in the front. If you see the back of someone's head, move your face so we can see you in the shot.

The only way the location is changing is if Friday we discover the Caterpillar is not so giant and we eclipse it. The Becoming Human Robot would be the back up. If that were to happen, info will be here and the Facebook group.

I knew I smelled dumbass emanating from your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    ok, be in front of the Big Green Caterpillar with the Outdoor in the background SATURDAY between 2:25-2:40. Hopefully i'll nail the shot by 2:35.

REMEMBER: Tall people in the back. Shorties in the front. If you see the back of someone's head, move your face so we can see you in the shot.

The only way the location is changing is if Friday we discover the Caterpillar is not so giant and we eclipse it. The Becoming Human Robot would be the back up. If that were to happen, info will be here and the Facebook group.
    Have you contacted CNN yet? Or possibly TMZ?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post

So there Mike! Thanks as always for doing this!
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

This year's photo was officially pedo-free.
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 9 - Black Vice
    September 11 - Earthless
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

The 2014 Coachella Message Board Group Shot for 2014:

If someone would be so kind to do the photoshop / Paint adding of numbers for future identification purposes, please go here to download a very large version.

I dreamed I was part of this last night. Guess I miss it more than I realize.
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

I recognize very few faces in that photo.

Damn quick turn around for getting that online. Awesome. Mike, you can count me officially very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    I recognize very few faces in that photo.
    I recognize 18 in total. Which definitely is less as a percentage of the whole than in past years.

Nice pic! But a real sausage fest going on there... less women than usual? I only recognize three out of the few -- Cara, Tessa, O'Bob. I can pick out about 15 people total (all the usual suspects).
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

The Times they are A-Changin'

Quote Originally Posted by HowToDisappear View Post
    Nice pic! But a real sausage fest going on there... less women than usual? I only recognize three out of the few -- Cara, Tessa, O'Bob. I can pick out about 15 people total (all the usual suspects).
    Yeah, that group is definitely at least 75% men. But the board itself is sort of a sausage fest too. And really, is that any surprise given how most women who come on here to post are treated?