Thread: nice canadian girl driving down, looking for accomodation weekend two

Lurker

Wink nice canadian girl driving down, looking for accomodation weekend two

Hi, Im looking for a place to stay weekend two, im driving down so i will have my car. I went last year, and im zero drama. Just interested in hearing some awesome music.

Thank you!

Default Re: nice canadian girl driving down, looking for accomodation weekend two

How hot are you eh? My buddy and I have a huge mansion you could stay in but you have to be really fucking sexy. My buddy told me he'll castrate me if I bring any ugly hoodrat girls into the house this year that look like they're the offspring of Shrek and that big black bitch Precious. If you're a hot slampiece with reasonably adroit dick sucking skills you can stay at our mansion in exchange for some Canadian Maple Syrup. There are several rules you'll have to follow though:

1. Don't bring any fucking Labatt Blue from Canada. No one wants to drink that moose piss

2. Don't talk about the Vancouver Canucks at all. No one gives a fuck aboot John Tortorella or Roberto Luongo down here. Tell the Sedin sisters to go back to fucking Sweden and grow some balls.

3. Don't talk about your boy the Biebs or Caryl Rae Jepsen (the princess of Canda.) I know you Canadians love those talentless twats, you stark talking about then and your vancouver weed loving ass is out in the desert and we're keeping that fucking maple syrup you bring.

4. You must be willing to engage in some Dudley Do Right roleplay. I've always wanted to bone a Candian girl dressed like a Canadian Mountie.

Let me know if you're interest eh and post a recent picture so we can see if want to see you shake dat ass with us at Coachella this year

Lurker

Default Re: nice canadian girl driving down, looking for accomodation weekend two

Sorry im not interested in staying at the playboy mansion, I dont drink crap beer or maple syrup. Beiber sucks.

Damn that's a long ass drive from Vancouver, best of luck to ya

I have camping spots available..text me at 7603931521.

Lurker

i flew in from LA last year and rented a car, i didnt like that so much, im avoiding LA traffic this year

Quote Originally Posted by corinnw View Post
    i flew in from LA last year and rented a car, i didnt like that so much, im avoiding LA traffic this year

It is a 24-hour drive, may be dangerous traveling alone, you are so screwed if you have car trouble, you may hit a horrible late snowstorm going over Mt. Shasta, you will have to stay at a motel for a night, and you may well spend $700 in gas each way. And you are trying to avoid L.A. traffic? Fly to Ontario, California. What you are purporting to do makes no sense at all.

Lurker

i have all wheel drive and im a kootenay girl a bit of snow wont scare me, but i doubt ill see any. I am looking for rideshares. also i have AAA so im not too worried about that.

They have AAA in Canada?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by corinnw View Post
    i have all wheel drive and im a kootenay girl a bit of snow wont scare me, but i doubt ill see any. I am looking for rideshares. also i have AAA so im not too worried about that.
    OK, have a safe trip. I've made the drive from SoCal to Whidbey Island, WA twice and that was enough for me.

Lurker

its BCAA but its the same company, i used it last coachella when i locked my keys in the car

Lurker

Thanks guys I found a camping spot with one of my sisters friends.

Hello I just saw that you are looking for a place to stay. I have 2 spots open at Shadow hills Rv im trying to fill. if u would like to know more info and talk a little bit give me a call 909 786 9519