Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Why the fuck are you needle dick hipstes excited to see OutKast! THEY WILL SUCK COCK!

Default Re: Why the fuck are you needle dick hipstes excited to see OutKast! THEY WILL SUCK C

I blame the crowd. OutKast is on stage after a long hiatus, and the crowd doesn't know shit. Seriously Coachella is full of fucking trust-fund babies who only give a shit about their stupid "indie" trash. Fuck you. Seriously. No one sang along to the hits, no one gave a shit. It seemed like everyone was at their set because of the hype but they didn't know any song apart from "Hey Ya". OutKast should have gone to their native Atlanta and performed for the true fans instead of getting fucked over by a bunch of feather wearing, liberal loving, dick sucking faggots. After all that shit, you expect Dre to pay for extra time for all you ungrateful entitled fucks? No, fuck you, and fuck you again for not cheering for my ***** Killer Mike.

Default Re: Why the fuck are you needle dick hipstes excited to see OutKast! THEY WILL SUCK C

Watching through a couple of songs, this doesn't seem like some kind of unsalvageable wreck. Seems like there's improvements to be made, but it doesn't seem like something that bodes ominously for their entire tour or anything. Songs sound pretty good on a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

So just to clarify you point. People from Atlanta are not liberal, don't wear feathers and are not gay??? That's odd. I've spent a lot of time in Atlanta and other than the feathers have found otherwise.

Having listened to outkast since 96, Atliens I found everything after the first 30 minutes to be horrible. I understand what they were trying to do but it failed. They went from the hits into the SB/LB solo pieces and not the best 6 tracks they could have chosen. Into a set with a protege, which wasn't great and was a solicitation and then did a few hits and poorly. Miss Jackson was a joke as was Hey Ya. The crowd did it's part, it showed up, it went along for the ride. When Andre didn't get what he wanted he flaked. They hit the time limit and instead of giving to the crowd since they went I've by being gratuitous and self indulgent, they chose to shut down, not pay the penalty and left people with a sour feeling.

@nealbrennan
    Rep: "Coachella called, the offer's 800k to close, 1.2 mil if you make eye contact w/ each other."
    Outkast: "800k is cool."

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post
    @nealbrennan
    Rep: "Coachella called, the offer's 800k to close, 1.2 mil if you make eye contact w/ each other."

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post
    @nealbrennan
    Neal Brennan is awesome. Bummed out with the Outkast performance. They started off ok but then the wheels fell off.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoline Groove View Post
    Neal Brennan is awesome. Bummed out with the Outkast performance. They started off ok but then the wheels fell off.
    They started off great. From the beginning right up until Big Boi's solo songs the energy between both the crowd and Outkast was great, and Andre was really engaged. But after that...

^^ I disagree, I turned it on a couple songs before Big Boi's solo set and the energy was bad. No crowd connection. Dead air between songs where the band should have just kept playing. That really let the energy die. Andre was constantly way off to the side of the stage turned away from the crowd. When he left for Big Boi's solo set I thought he had legitimately run away and Big Boi was just doing what he could to preserve the set. I didn't realize it was meant to be a Big Boi solo section. The whole set was a train wreck.
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

You might as well call me fucking Nostradamus. The entire city of Indio now smells like a bloody tampon that has just been pulled out of teenage mutant ninja turtle vag. You knew this performance was going to suck more cock than a drunk Johnny Weir on a Friday night at a figure skating convention the minute that Andre came on stage dressed like a god damn plumber. Had that fool being fixing clogged up shitters all day in Palm Springs before he came to the gig? I knew Andre was broke as fuck but I didn't know he was having to do plumbing work on the side for cash. I guess them lap dances and that top of the line weed ain't cheap. Mother fucker looked like a black Luigi. I bet Dre thought he was lookin' fly up there.

I wonder how these two fools reached the conclusion that it would be an astute idea to have a fucking kitchen table as their primary prop? I imagine the conversation went something like this:

Andre: Yo ***** you know what dope ass thing to we should do?
    Big Boi: What that Dre?
    Andre: Have a big ass kitchen table on tha stage at coachella. That shits would be bitchin yo. It would be like when we was young niggas spitting rhymes when we was eatin grits and chitterlings in my momma's house. We should make this mother fuka old school.
    Big Boi: Ahhhh shit. They be talking about that table like did the Tupac hologram that will be so off tha chainz!!

The audience was like a cornucopia of comatose zombies this performance was so bad. The Walking Dead should identify an OutKast concert as the cause of the zombie outbreak. Andre displayed a sense of apathy that I've never seen from any performer in the 250+ concerts I've been to; homeboy obviously came for the cabbage and nothing else.

I don’t think any skanks let Andre lick their labia after that piss poor performance. Even super sluts wouldn’t allow Andre to get some pussy oral nourishment after that horrific of a showing. I doubt Andre could lick labia that well anyway, his performance would suggest he shot a horse tranquilizer into his tongue before he took the stage. Dude couldn’t keep up and was constantly fucking up lyrics. During Hey Ya Andre was acting like fucking Ariel Pink and not even facing the audience.

I felt bad for Killer Mike, lord knows that fat fuck probably had to pay for three seats to get his ass on a plane and get to Coachella. Mike makes Kevin Smith look anorexic. An artist that gives a fuck about their fans like Pearl Jam would have played one more song and taken the fine. Andre though ain’t dishing out a single dime for you basement dwelling pussies; that boy is broke and needs every last cent. Cocaine and bitches cost money

Worse headlining performance in the history of Coachella.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjadams90 View Post
    Lolzz, I hate that being buff is now, at least on the message board, is synonymous with being a bro.

You guys do know the working out it good for you? Helps you keep in shape and promotes good health.

Anyways Cool Story Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Brando View Post
    Gorillaz says hi.

So what you're saying is, you too watched OutKast?

All these mixed to poor reviews make me really appreciate what Dre, Snoop and friends did even more. Especially as a one off. Pretty special stuff. Still looking forward to seeing Outkast this weekend though.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    These are the worst reviews I've seen of a headliner. We went to Anti Flag...good ser
    Though the band played well, has the singing by Stone Roses Ian brown been forgotten that quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Though the band played well, has the singing by Stone Roses Ian brown been forgotten that quickly?
    Strange thing is, Ian's singing got better after Fool's Gold. He actually seemed to be trying on "This Is the One."

Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post
    They completely ruined their legacy. and this 40 tour onslaught will destroy them.
    Really? This one hour and a half show has completely ruined their multi-plantinum record selling legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    These are the worst reviews I've seen of a headliner. We went to Anti Flag...good ser
    Really? The worst?

Jack Johnson, Stone Roses, Phoenix, Kings of Leon, Blur, The Black Keys, The Killers... are we just forgetting all these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by thefrush View Post
    So, what are the chances that any of their next 40 performances (including W2) will be any different or better? Could this be a trainwreck of epic proportions?
    Oh god, you sound like you're just praying for this all to turn out terrible.

I swear to god the boardies on here would likely sacrifice any band that's halfway decent to ensure a good corn harvest in the fall. Outkast was like a 7 out of 10. You guys make it sound like passion pit was performing as the headliner. It would have been better if Future never existed and it would have been better if Andre wasn't obviously uncomfortable through out his solo set, but really it was pretty damn good.

Did no one notice that when the set cutoff, the crowd still seemed to be chanting one more song for a good 3-4 minutes or so? Of course not, because most of you were too busy racing to the "I h8 OuTkAsT" message boards with your right hand and furiously masturbating to the cleverly thought out criticisms your were planning on posting with your left hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinaturntable5 View Post
    A girl with 5 dicks, duh

Quote Originally Posted by mclovin_it View Post
    I blame the crowd. OutKast is on stage after a long hiatus, and the crowd doesn't know shit. Seriously Coachella is full of fucking trust-fund babies who only give a shit about their stupid "indie" trash. Fuck you. Seriously. No one sang along to the hits, no one gave a shit. It seemed like everyone was at their set because of the hype but they didn't know any song apart from "Hey Ya". OutKast should have gone to their native Atlanta and performed for the true fans instead of getting fucked over by a bunch of feather wearing, liberal loving, dick sucking faggots. After all that shit, you expect Dre to pay for extra time for all you ungrateful entitled fucks? No, fuck you, and fuck you again for not cheering for my ***** Killer Mike.
    ...shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Brando View Post

that is WRONG. (see Stone Roses)

but i do hate you for being so right about that show blowing.
    ill just sit back down and leave the prophesizing to the master, Mr. Marlon Brando himself.

old school

First off shame on Goldenvoice for allowing solo material to be performed when they paid for Outkast. Bad bad business. If that wasn't a stipulation in a contract anywhere then major fail. Solo material of any kind has no fucking business in a set when people pay what they did expecting to hear and see a repertoire from the artist listed on the lineup.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    First off shame on Goldenvoice for allowing solo material to be performed when they paid for Outkast. Bad bad business. If that wasn't a stipulation in a contract anywhere then major fail. Solo material of any kind has no fucking business in a set when people pay what they did expecting to hear and see a repertoire from the artist listed on the lineup.
    Well then Wu-Tang Clan's set must have sucked.

And Bryan Ferry playing Roxy Music songs? Shame on him!

Plus, the only legit solo song that was played was Shutterbug. Speakerboxx/The Love Below is an OutKast album. Even if it is two solo albums, it still was released as an OutKast album.

You're just trying way too hard to bitch about things at this point.

old school

We're talking about a headliner here that had so much hype and anticipation. Your comparing apples to oranges. Bryan Ferry & Wu Tang didn't get a paycheck like Outkast.

old school

Nor did they bring out somebody completely irrelevant to soak up 20 minutes of their time or deny playing anymore music to the crowd because they didn't want to pay a fine.

The fact is, they fucked up the set list. That's it. They got too slow too soon and people walked the fuck off. Also there was like no fucking stage show, I couldn't see any band whatsoever (a couple of trumpets were on the screen for one song that I could see, aside from that it just looked like the two of them on stage), and they couldn't even keep their breath up to do all their own verses the way they used to. Opening with BOB was bold as fuck--it was also a crucial mistake. Doing those breakdowns into the slow jams or whatever the fuck those were right after Rosa Parks was a crucial error that caused a stampede of casual onlookers to say "fuck this shit" and rightly so. Sorry guys, they fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

f'n amateurs.

We're talking about a headliner here that had so much hype and anticipation.
    You said worst headliner ever, if you really mean something stupid and arbitrary, then say your stupid arbitrary thing.

or deny playing anymore music to the crowd because they didn't want to pay a fine.
    That's a concert wide ban because of noise curfew. If they didn't stop there, coachella would have just shut the speakers down like they did for Arcade Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal Snail View Post
    You're just trying way too hard to bitch about things at this point.
    ^This. He obviously saw that someone made a board about hating outkast and decided to jump on the bandwagon.
    A girl with 5 dicks, duh

old school

Where did I ever say worst headliner ever? Your putting words in mouths asshole. If your going to bother interrupting your set for some insignificant twat to take away time to promote his album then you have an obligation to to complete the set that you had planned rather than telling the people who paid to come see you that you can't because of time constraints. Hopefully they redeem themselves or at least try to put on a good show instead of trying to beat a clock on stage.

^

Yet further proof that coachella boardies are to "music" as fox news is to "news". Elitist, nonsensical, whiny, and live in their own imaginary world. He doesn't know what to say, so he just resorts to name calling. Brilliant.
    A girl with 5 dicks, duh

Quote Originally Posted by CoachellaVet09 View Post
    ^

Yet further proof that coachella boardies are to "music" as fox news is to "news". Elitist, nonsensical, whiny, and live in their own imaginary world. He doesn't know what to say, so he just resorts to name calling. Brilliant.
    Oh god, you sound like you're just praying for this all to turn out terrible.
    I swear to god the boardies on here would likely sacrifice any band that's halfway decent to ensure a good corn harvest in the fall.
    Of course not, because most of you were too busy racing to the "I h8 OuTkAsT" message boards with your right hand and furiously masturbating to the cleverly thought out criticisms your were planning on posting with your left hand.
    Something something glass houses something something stones.

old school

you are a boardie yourself and you seem to know enough about fox news elitism to prove you're a routine watcher bill oreily cheerleader. Now prove to me where I said it was the worst headliner ever in coachella history. I implore you to quote me right now.
    Last edited by shoegazer76; 04-14-2014 at 07:58 PM.

old school

I srsly invite anybody who gives a flying fuck to view my posts and prove to coachellavet that I said Outkast was the worst headliner ever. I will buy a wknd 1 pass to anybody that can prove it.