Thread: I need a ride from Coachella to LAX Sunday night/Monday early morning. Anyone?

Default I need a ride from Coachella to LAX Sunday night/Monday early morning. Anyone?

Hello

As I mentioned above, I need a ride back to LAX after the festival. Sunday night or anytime before 7 am on Monday. I will definitely pay for gas. Anyone can help?

Thanks.

++

Default Re: I need a ride from Coachella to LAX Sunday night/Monday early morning. Anyone?

weekend 1?

Default Re: I need a ride from Coachella to LAX Sunday night/Monday early morning. Anyone?

Oh I forgot to mention this, weekend 2

Hi, I am kind of in the same boat. I have a ride from lax to Coachella, but I need a ride back to LAX to catch my flight to SF at 7 am mon. If you guys know of anything, or anyone that could provide that I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Lyna

I give rides for a nominal fee during and after the festival PM me for details

I am also looking for a ride from Coachella to LAX monday 21st, to catch my flight at 7:30am, would be happy to share a ride/split the bill