Thread: Illegal/Legal ... ??

Lurker

Cool Illegal/Legal ... ??

Ok, first of all I'm coming all the way to Cali from the smallest state in this country of ours: Rhode Island. Now, studies show that RI is the 6th state that has the highest amount of Marijuana usage, now don't get mad and try to deffend your state, I know, everyone smokes a lot of pot, BUT Mass. is #1 and that is why we are #6. California is #2 to get that out there. Now, I need pot. I'm giong to Santa Monica for a few days and figured if I go down to Venice Beach it should be pretty easy to meet someone that can hook that up.

Questions:

1. Has anyone gotten pot from LA/Venice Beach/Santa Monica? If so, How? Was it good?

2. Is it easy to get into the fest? If so, How?

3. Is anyone going to be at the fest that is willing to meet up?

Thank you all for your time and patience, answers are appreciated.

Peace

lowfront

Default Re: Illegal/Legal ... ??

zzZZzzZZzzZZ

Do you really think this is the place for that kind of questions?....

yo juggalo, ya'll cant fuck with cali's crop foo', how you like them apples...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

1. i'm trying that out this year, it sounds easy

2. use your imagination

3. no one's coming
    Jebus loves me

1. no, but look for a guy in dreads. there will be about 8,000 of them.
    or just hit me up when you get here.

2. im really not going to answer this.

3. no service.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

On venice, if you go up and talk to any hippy, they will be like "HEY LOOK AT THESE DRUGS WANT TO BUY SOME OF THEM?"

Behind the Redwood Curtain, Lost Coast Northern California

1)Haven't bought off the streets there, if you ask for "really good" thats what you'll most likely get. If it doesn't seem "really good" you can probably find some easily through someone who you suspect wouldn't flip out if you asked if they knew where to get some and explain your situation. But if you feel uneasy about any of it don't go through with it, feel comfortable about it.

2)concealed pretty much. underwear, shoes, wraped in bandanna in hand, in pack of smokes

3) Yes.
    This forest is growing faster than I can tell.

Banned

I just love saying NARC NARC NARC!!!!!

Behind the Redwood Curtain, Lost Coast Northern California

You're a narc.
    This forest is growing faster than I can tell.

a couple of times ive tryed to buy weed of random people at venice beach and its never been successful, people wont even give u hints cuz theres so many cops around that they think your a narc. so-cal sucks, and the weed is not very good either. i mean, its ok, just not very good compared to nor cal. i suggest bringing weed on the airplane, or trying to buy at the festival but that could be shady

if this festival were in northern cali, exakland bay area, you would have a pretty good chance of getting weed of the street cuz people are chill here, unlike so cal where theyre dicks and uptight.

The best thing to do is just go and chat with a person who does NOT look shady. They are probably cool, and if you too are cool, they will like you. Ask them what they're doing tonight etc, are they going to coachella.... then change the topic: I need some weed, can you hook me up. Clearly, I am not a cop. I have proved that by talking shit with you for the last few minutes. Now let's get some buds and have a smoke, I want to get blazed.

If you go about it the right way, you'll eventually meet someone who knows someone and they'll hook you up a good deal because you haven't come across as a dick.

I suppose with my Australian accent I have an edge because you guys love us.
    Do you....party?

wow, how has this thread not been closed yet, haha

anyways though, who ever said that the pot in LA sucks is a fuckin idiot...........welcome to LA, medical marijuana capital of the fuckin world..........the reason there is 200,000 medical users=good pot
    DAFT PUNK SUCKS

"........and i can eat doritos and masterbate on my computer while you wait in the cold for tickets while the 20 people in front of you are trying to buy good charlotte tickets................"

Look for this guy, good prices.

If you want quality, always look for the bus.

If you're worried about the fuzz, don't be this guy.

I'll take you. I can't promise to stay soft the whole time, though.

Quote Originally Posted by primus-is-ok View Post
    if this festival were in northern cali, exakland bay area, you would have a pretty good chance of getting weed of the street cuz people are chill here, unlike so cal where theyre dicks and uptight.
    I've never seen people smoke crack so casually like they do in the Bay Area.

At the fucking entrance to a Washington Mutual...three blocks away from the Police Substation.
    Quote Originally Posted by sighlent View Post
    you must be a troll or an idiot.

If the festival were in Nor Cal we would all be freezing our asses off...

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    If you're worried about the fuzz, don't be this guy.

DAAAMMMM, L.A. hippies sure are fit. That guy has the legs of a soccer player. Talk about really good pot.
    To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries

1. Has anyone gotten pot from LA/Venice Beach/Santa Monica? If so, How? Was it good
    i'm from santa monica/venice area. Let me tell you, you will not have a hard time scoring some sticky icky cali weed out here. just mingle go to the bars on main street and you'll meet people there than can point you in the right direction. trust me.

1.) I'm pretty sure you could combine R.I & Mass. together and still not even come close to the amount of pot Californians smoke. I just wanna know where you got that info cause that's just perposterous(using big words...lol)

2.)
    Well Coachella's not in Nor Cal!!! And why is it that Nor Cal kids are such haters??? Maybe it's all the crack they smoke on the street....

3.) I live in Venice and I find it funny how everybody thinks it's the super spot to score some herbals off some hippie. All the hippie's over there have schwagg anyway cause they're homeless dudes who live on a beach!!! If you do make your way to Venice Beach/SM.....find some a younger dude with a snoop dogg or kottonmouth kings t-shirt going into the bong shop!! And if you get really desparate.....drive your ass to Hollywood and get your Cannibus club card for $100(it's really easy).

(P.S.) Does L.A. have good pot??? hahaha.....OG KUSH all day buddy