Thread: Camping Without a Car

Default Camping Without a Car

I am flying to Coachella from Miami, and hitching a ride from the airport, therefore I will not have a car. So do I need a camping pass?
    I read on the FAQs that you can access the camp area with just your wristband but you just wont have a spot to park, so does that mean I can set up camp without a camping pass since I dont have a car anyways?

Default Re: Camping Without a Car

You would actually need a tent camping pass, unfortunately they are sold out as well. Goodluck man!
    You mad b?

I don't understand though, once you're in, what's stopping someone from setting up camp there?

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

you're fucked son. you have no idea what's happening around you.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by adam8or View Post
    I don't understand though, once you're in, what's stopping someone from setting up camp there?
    Each camping group is sent to a specific spot that is clearly marked. You can't just post up wherever you want. You probably want to create a thread here and see if you can join a camping group that has some extra space.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    you're fucked son. you have no idea what's happening around you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

the amount of homeless campers trolling sites for a spot to crash will be dreadful this year. zip those tents up tight boys ngirls

Lol dont misinterpret what im saying. It was a legitimate question that I was just wondering about.
    Thanks anyways.
    Has it changed from last year? Because I know someone that camped with just a GA bracelet

you need a car to have a car camping spot. no car = tent camping; trolling strangers for their space. which works better if ur female

Quote Originally Posted by dillycup View Post
    the amount of homeless campers trolling sites for a spot to crash will be dreadful this year. zip those tents up tight boys ngirls
    People better not do this ... What a fucking shit show camping is this year!!!

what weekend? I have a weekend 2 tent camping pass for sale. let me know (in case it doesn't go with a trade and car companion overnight parking pass.)
    does the train still run from the la depot?
    there are a ton of "big stores" to pick up a cooler, canopy and/or tent. make fast friends with your hopefully better prepared and equipped neighbors if you don't have time for the boards... adoptions are always available - just be cool, respect, don't be creepy, jeopardize their safety, freedom, or take advantage - contributions always go far.

Quote Originally Posted by adam8or View Post
    Lol dont misinterpret what im saying. It was a legitimate question that I was just wondering about.
    Thanks anyways.
    Has it changed from last year? Because I know someone that camped with just a GA bracelet
    Dude, nothing has changed, you can camp with just the GA bracelet, IF you know someone that already has a car camping spot. You can't just pitch a tent where ever you want. Cars are assigned to spots, there is no where you can just pitch a unless its in someone else's spot or in the walk way, either way, you'll probably be kicked out promptly.

The way things are looking, I think Dillycup is right. Sounds like a lot of people will be trolling for camping spots

Quote Originally Posted by dillycup View Post
    That is why I will never camp.