Thread: Can GA entry get into the rose garden?

Lurker

Question Can GA entry get into the rose garden?

Can GA entry get into the rose garden area. Last year you where not able to get into certain eateries and bars because you had to have a vip pass and im pretty sure the rose garden area was vip only . Is this the same situation this year?

Default Re: Can GA entry get into the rose garden?

the rose garden is vip.

unless you happen to be dining at "outstanding in the field" then you get access to the rose garden that whole day.
    http://www.coachella.com/featured-for-2014/
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

only a Vip will get you in!
    Everyones a Photographer.

It typically is, but I noticed the food page doesn't list the Rose Garden places as VIP http://www.coachella.com/specialtyfoodcraftspirits/

But this article says "For VIP pass holders who have access to the Rose Garden" http://bitly.com/FoodLineup .. so yeah

Edit: Too slow. Hey PF you guys should add VIP for Rose Garden to that food page <3

Well thanks to Psychic Friend I am being completely crazy but this was the first I head about the "expensive dinner" and since I didn't have a pass yet I got my GA pass and dinner at Outstanding in the Field. I have no idea how "outstanding it will be but it's Coachella, it's something different to do at a place I love and while it was really a splurge I'm looking forward to it. Like they say, you only go around once... unless it's on the ferris wheel. Then its twice. I'll just do pbj sandwiches for a few weeks and it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the rose garden is vip.

unless you happen to be dining at "outstanding in the field" then you get access to the rose garden that whole day.
    http://www.coachella.com/featured-for-2014/
    Because I am celebrating a pretty cool personal thing and the timing was right I went and got an Outstanding in the Field Meal. But when I got my pass, there was no mention of it at all and Front Gate is saying "you go to will call at the time of the dinner and they will let you in, they have your name, and bring your receipt just in case." Where is will call for this? Their response, "at the dinner." Sigh. I'm still in email conversations at this point.

So far nobody is saying I will get a pass to the Rose Garden that day and honestly they don't seem very organized about this yet. I wrote to Outstanding in the Field too but it's after nine and I don't expect to hear back until tomorrow. I doubt many people are going to do this, it is a splurge, but it still seems pretty punk at this point. I thought I'd get a wristband tag or something that had a horse drawn carriage pick me up at the Sahara... or a tee shirt... or at least clear directions and some kind of written confirmation. For two hundred twenty five bucks you shouldn't have to be asking security guards "do you know where I'm supposed to go?" You should know before you get there.

I am not freaking out at all about it. It's Coachella. It will work out. But if anyone knows anything more, I would love it if you'd share.

Thanks in advance

Please report back on how this $250 dinner went. I am very curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ANDITWASSUMMER View Post
    Because I am celebrating a pretty cool personal thing and the timing was right I went and got an Outstanding in the Field Meal. But when I got my pass, there was no mention of it at all and Front Gate is saying "you go to will call at the time of the dinner and they will let you in, they have your name, and bring your receipt just in case." Where is will call for this? Their response, "at the dinner." Sigh. I'm still in email conversations at this point.

So far nobody is saying I will get a pass to the Rose Garden that day and honestly they don't seem very organized about this yet. I wrote to Outstanding in the Field too but it's after nine and I don't expect to hear back until tomorrow. I doubt many people are going to do this, it is a splurge, but it still seems pretty punk at this point. I thought I'd get a wristband tag or something that had a horse drawn carriage pick me up at the Sahara... or a tee shirt... or at least clear directions and some kind of written confirmation. For two hundred twenty five bucks you shouldn't have to be asking security guards "do you know where I'm supposed to go?" You should know before you get there.

I am not freaking out at all about it. It's Coachella. It will work out. But if anyone knows anything more, I would love it if you'd share.

Thanks in advance
    just email that whole thing you just said to info@coachella.com (include your order number) and we'll get you all the details. my guess is they were going to email you anyways once the details are all sorted out but never hurts to ask. they know a lot of people are waiting until set times come out to pick a dinner seating so that may have something to do with it, not sure.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by chrisstedman View Post
    Can GA entry get into the rose garden area. Last year you where not able to get into certain eateries and bars because you had to have a vip pass and im pretty sure the rose garden area was vip only . Is this the same situation this year?
    Anything is possible if you can take a shot to the tonsils.
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Thank you Psychic Friend, will do. Also fully intend to report on the meal Ron808.