Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offer Your Harebrained Irrational Explanations for the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

Default Re: Offer Your Harebrained Irrational Explanations for the Missing Malaysia Airlines

Maybe those families get compensated with free tix to the movie.

Default Re: Offer Your Harebrained Irrational Explanations for the Missing Malaysia Airlines

meteorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

You want harebrained and irrational? I suspect that the plane teased and led the pilots on into a dense forest and an Amber Alert hasn't been enacted yet.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Papi Piratón!

I like how first, "Chinese internet users" LOL at Malaysian attempts to hire a witch doctor to aid in the search and now China trolls us all with terrible photos with false leads.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

"News" agencies trolled with 'could be' BS story.

Benghazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater
    Tycho - 9/20 - Emo's
    Bonobo (DJ set) - 10/10 - The Mohawk
    Screaming Females - 10/23 - Red 7
    Caribou & Jessy Lanza - 11/23 - The Mohawk

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Obama has been quiet about this. I'm assuming it's because the CIA was on to the two men from Iran using fake passports. Couple that with traveling in the same body of water as the Fukishuma nuclear leak and fall out from when we nuked Hiroshima and the radiation works as a good cover for the CIA operatives. This isn't all that different from how the government disappeared all those people on the planes that crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

#911insidejob #nobama2016 #wakeupsheeple

now we're getting somewhere!!

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Andaman Islands.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I heard that they found the wreckage and bodies but are keeping it all under wraps until they can figure out why all the passengers aged 20 years between the takeoff and crash ...

Hijacked according to investigators:

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldno...#axzz2w0DugJdd
    Last edited by Gribbz; 03-14-2014 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater
    Tycho - 9/20 - Emo's
    Bonobo (DJ set) - 10/10 - The Mohawk
    Screaming Females - 10/23 - Red 7
    Caribou & Jessy Lanza - 11/23 - The Mohawk

I saw on Reddit that this incident has been a test run for a new and remote hacking technology that lets terrorists take over the plane without getting into the cockpit.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

John Galt

Anwar Ibrahim

It was flown to a Taliban base near Pakistan and is being retrofitted to become a giant chemical weapon that will be used in a major European city.

Couldn't they pool their money and buy a plane?

No hostages

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/po...ar-using-sia68

A lot of jargon. The guy is either onto something or on something
    If y'all fresh to death, then I'm deceased... -Kanye West
    Jamiroquai 2015 please.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    How is any of that ironic? On this board I absolutely expect terrible people to call other people terrible.

I wonder how close MH370 would have had to be to be in the 'radar shadow', and is it so close that SIA's air wake would have been an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Love the crack head
    Courtney Love
    Today at 1:52am ·
    I'm no expert but up close this does look like a plane and an oil slick. prayers go out to the families ‪#‎MH370‬ and its like a mile away Pulau Perak, where they "last" tracked it 5°39'08.5"N 98°50'38.0"E but what do I know?
    http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid...en_US&refid=17

i think a possibly theory is to use the plan in disguise in order to detonate a nuke over a major city while in the air.

Remarkably, the internet does not seem to contain a picture of an airplane wearing a fake mustache.

The painted ones didn't cut it?

you could tell they were fake.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Remarkably, the internet does not seem to contain a picture of an airplane wearing a fake mustache.

bless the www.

A Spirit Hood?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.