Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offer Your Harebrained Irrational Explanations for the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

Default Re: Offer Your Harebrained Irrational Explanations for the Missing Malaysia Airlines

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/vanished-malaysia-airlines-flight-leaves-relatives-with-anger-and-phantom-phone-calls/2014/03/10/fdb78642-a862-11e3-b61e-8051b8b52d06_story.html
    One of the most eerie rumors came after a few relatives said they were able to call the cellphones of their loved ones or find them on a Chinese instant messenger service called QQ that indicated that their phones were still somehow online.

A migrant worker in the room said that several other workers from his company were on the plane, including his brother-in-law. Among them, the QQ accounts of three still showed that they were online, he said Sunday afternoon.

Adding to the mystery, other relatives in the room said that when they dialed some passengers’ numbers, they seemed to get ringing tones on the other side even though the calls were not picked up.

The phantom calls triggered a new level of desperation and anger for some. They tried repeatedly Sunday and Monday to ask airline and police officials about the ringing calls and QQ accounts. However unlikely it was, many thought the phones might still be on, and that if authorities just tracked them down, their relatives might be found. But they were largely ignored.

According to Singapore’s Strait Times, a Malaysia Airlines official, Hugh Dunleavy, told families that the company had tried calling mobile phones of crew members as well and that they had also rang. The company turned over those phone numbers to Chinese authorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Default Re: Offer Your Harebrained Irrational Explanations for the Missing Malaysia Airlines

Thank you. but, still....???. don't think that means a whole lot of anything.

Is there some part of this thread title that escapes your grasp?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I have the entire internet in my grasp right now.

not anymore, I just put my phone down.

No. I had to work for a minute. but if that's the thought that makes you happy....

The plane floated away like Waters' pig.
    Last edited by algunz; 03-11-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Coachella Junkie

There's an emoticon for jerking off on this forum?

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    according to some lunatic there are 12 triangles along the same latitude north and south of the equator that act similarly to the bermuda triangle. one is very close to the sea of thailand. mystery solved.
    If that's the case, those are some pretty sissy triangles, seeing as they only seem to get one plane about every few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    [IMG]http://www.heathledgerplanet.com/forum/images/smilies/wanking.gif.

nope.
    [/IMG]
    and, it's a wanking gif to be exact.

Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

Multiple Bamar accounts of seeing the plane intact at a landing strip in the mountains of Burma along the road to Mandalay.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Coachella Junkie

Interesting. Link?

I bet Ron heard there were young brown girls on the flight so he arranged for it to be hijacked. And something nonsensical about sex by the open door of the plane as it flies with a bunch of kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Malaysia Airlines' new company motto, "Let's talk about our rumors !"

Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

A Global jet airliner, en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on an uneventful afternoon in the year 2014, but now reported overdue and missing, and by now, searched for on land, sea, and air by anguished human beings, fearful of what they'll find. But you and I know where she is. You and I know what's happened. So if some moment, any moment, you hear the sound of jet engines flying atop the overcast - engines that sound searching and lost - engines that sound desperate - shoot up a flare or do something. That would be Malaysia Flight 370 trying to get home - from The Twilight Zone.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    I bet Ron heard there were young brown girls on the flight so he arranged for it to be hijacked. And something nonsensical about sex by the open door of the plane as it flies with a bunch of kids.
    Day in the life. Done deal.
    9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel & Daniel Johnston @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    A Global jet airliner, en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on an uneventful afternoon in the year 2014, but now reported overdue and missing, and by now, searched for on land, sea, and air by anguished human beings, fearful of what they'll find. But you and I know where she is. You and I know what's happened. So if some moment, any moment, you hear the sound of jet engines flying atop the overcast - engines that sound searching and lost - engines that sound desperate - shoot up a flare or do something. That would be Malaysia Flight 370 trying to get home - from The Twilight Zone.
    the odyssey of flight 370

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Obviously putin had some people high jack it just to take the heat off him for a bit.
    you are soooooooo good lookin

9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel & Daniel Johnston @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

we will not get solid answers on this. all speculation.

the picture of the Iranian(s) making the rounds is great.

Good stuff from this other rumor thread
    Airliner flies along. Suddenly transponder is switched off/fails at time x, likely causes .. Interference//tech issue//sudden destruction of aircraft, allied with comms possibilities as follows..

A/Radio transmission from flight ends abruptly. Likely cause..explosion/or/explosive decompression. Sudden destruction.
    B/No radio calls from crew. Likely cause..Crew wouldn't have Known the transponder had failed and continued.
    C/ATC tried to contact the crew in range and there was no response. Likely causes...destruction at x/or/interference at x/or/radios made u/s by same tech issue as transponder eg. Fire//electrical problem.

Mu!tiple eyewitnesses report an unusual large aircraft flying fast and low. Coupled with there being no evidence of sudden destruction, either in the form of debris, infrared flash monitoring, seismic registration or eyewiynesses in a very densely populated area points to either interference or tech issue, fire or electrical. As the eyewitnesses have mentioned that the aircraft was carrying lights, it couldn't have been a total Electrical failure. (If this large aircraft flying in an unusual direction at an unusual altitude on the very night this 777 goes missing is indeed the 777) . if it wasn't a total electrical failure then it would have been almost certainly possible to get either the transponder or com1 or acars or HF going.

Which points to two things. If it was a fire, it was now under control or it would have Been out of control by this time, but wasn't, or the bits would have been found by now. The witnesses specifically mention white light, not fire. If the fire had been contained I daresay the pilots would have landed it asap.

So it wasn't a fire.

Which leaves us with the last cause... Interference. If the aircraft was seized the scenario would fit the facts..seizer/s turned off the transponder, prevented the Crew from transmitting, and forced them to fly somewhere else, or flew themselves, deviating from the flight plan. Where they were seen by eyewitnesses. Or painted by primary radar.

We know two things by deduction..the aircraft was unlawfully taken control of and By now the aircraft is either crashed or landed safely somewhere in the hands of the criminals.
    Well what do you know - we now have admission from officials at last that they tracked MH370 to the Strait of Malacca!! So why has everyone been searching Between Malaysia & Vietnam? If you were one of those searchers you'd be feeling rather PO wouldn't you? I mean how long have they known this - surely it just didn't come to light as of now. Raises the questions now that there is much more yet to be told that is obviously being held back. So much for SAR co-operation in the future. Politics/borders etc - first casualty is always the truth which we may never know
    Airplane Repo Season Finale
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

it'll be found in two years al a Air France 447
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Air France was found much sooner than two years. Recovery of some information took that long.

See what happens when you don't put your phone on airplane mode?
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

I bet this is all just some viral marketing for the new Godzilla movie.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    I bet this is all just some viral marketing for the new Godzilla movie.
    Like a bigger version of the Joaquin Phoenix episode where he made everyone think he was crazy in real life but it was for his movie? That's actually a fucking great idea. Minus the whole families thinking their relatives are dead thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.