Thread: Weekend 1 car camping pass

Default Weekend 1 car camping pass

Hi
    Coming from Aus and no longer need car camping pass for weekend 1
    Arrive about 4pm on Thursday for pickup tennis centre
    Face value in beer?

Default Re: Weekend 1 car camping pass

Hi! I would like to buy your car camping pass for weekend 1. Will pay face value!

The only problem with this is that you will need to swap wristbands. The camping pass will be needed to connect with the wristband it was bought with. just an FYI.

do you have a number to contact or a email address?
    I am willing todo a trade for my weekend one pass and pay the differences.... and of course give you beer just name what you want

2 females looking for a car camping pass. Let me know if the offers still on the table. We can swap wristbands. I just didn't purchase the correct thing. (First timer &#128540

Willing to pay your more than face in beer or money whichever! Don't know if you made a deal or not already but if not email me at Tviskovich@iCloud.com Thanks!

Willing to give you 400 for the car camping pass and swap wristbands with you. Not sure if you still have them available or not. let me know if you still have them PM me or contact me at : marcusm422@gmail.com

Lurker

We want to swap you for a shuttle pass. yeah? Hit me up! foster.michelle.e@gmail.com

hi i will trade you a wristband for yours along with your car camping pass and will pay you for the camping pass. let me know 650 452-3226 or mpinotr92@yahoo.com my name is leena. My group needs a camping pass please!!

I still need a camping pass for weekend 1. I will pay $150 and you can even have my extra shuttle passes if you need them. Thanks!

Whats up! My friends and I live in San Diego and would be willing to pay $400 for your camping pass and a couple 30 racks of beer. Let me know, we are very interested!!

im willing to buy your camping pass off you!!!!

Sorry guys there has been some serious offers, some of which I can't believe ($400 seems crazy let alone the offers my wife and kids didn't think I should go with!!)
    To be honest I am not that keen to swap wristbands as I am coming all the way from Australia and would hate to get stitched up for $85
    I have decided to hold it for now , I was not trying to make money on the pass,
    I would only consider some one using it by taking us in ,I keep my wristbands, you keep yours but you use the car pass and we part ways maybe after a couple of beers, going in Friday morning

sorry as there seem some really desperate people looking for car camping,

Mitchy

Quote Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
    Sorry guys there has been some serious offers, some of which I can't believe ($400 seems crazy let alone the offers my wife and kids didn't think I should go with!!)
    To be honest I am not that keen to swap wristbands as I am coming all the way from Australia and would hate to get stitched up for $85
    I have decided to hold it for now , I was not trying to make money on the pass,
    I would only consider some one using it by taking us in ,I keep my wristbands, you keep yours but you use the car pass and we part ways maybe after a couple of beers, going in Friday morning

sorry as there seem some really desperate people looking for car camping,

Mitchy
    Back on if people are still interested, still not swapping wristbands thought, but if you want to take us into the venue and share a beer or 3 over the weekend we should talk

Definitely interested! Willing to meet up Thursday and take us into camping with ya? Or get this thing rolling however you want! What you say goes willing to pay face value +a bit more maybe even a nice dinner haha let me know!
    Last edited by OFJYKTA; 03-21-2014 at 07:41 PM.

nice to see the OP realizes the car spot only works with their wristband and is willing to ride along in the car.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Hey Mitchy,
    Tried to send you a private message but it says your inbox is full - probably with all those $400 camping space offers :P

Was wondering if you still had space available in your camp?!! - 2 UK guys (25 & 26) looking to share a camping space for weekend 1 as have just been screwed over with the person we're meant to be staying with and are now officially homeless. Willing to pay towards camping pass or food or camping supplies. Happy to send full information in PM

Sorry everyone
    There were some $400 offers but went with someone from OC for face value and a ride in
    Just seemed right
    Good luck