Thread: What A Good Cab Company That Could Pick You Up From The Campgrounds?

Default What A Good Cab Company That Could Pick You Up From The Campgrounds?

Anyone who cabs it to and from the festival for whatever reason, please chime in. We're camping but will need to get a cab ride back and forth to a location about seven miles away on Saturday morning. Can anyone recommend a specific company? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Default Re: What A Good Cab Company That Could Pick You Up From The Campgrounds?

Uber.com

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: What A Good Cab Company That Could Pick You Up From The Campgrounds?

Rickyrides
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Ooo, good call.

hey what campground are you staying at? I am running a van service both weekends, my rates are really fare. tell me where you are staying and how many people and how many trips and Ill give you a rate quote.

jen
    714-795-7318
    peoplemover2014@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Anyone who cabs it to and from the festival for whatever reason, please chime in. We're camping but will need to get a cab ride back and forth to a location about seven miles away on Saturday morning. Can anyone recommend a specific company? Thanks.
    While I'm sure that every cab company in the desert will be ready and willing to cater to the Coachella community, I would imagine a man of your standards would prefer more personalized service over standing on a street corner trying to solicit a ride in a bright yellow 4 door. Then again, I could be wrong... We aren't camping this year, but our resident pass can get us to the festival entrance on Avenue 50. (Actually closer than the cab pick-up area.) Our rates are negotiable, seeing that we don't have a mileage/rate counter for our provided service, and believe it or not, our drivers are friendly and personable enough that they may not even give a shit about monetary cab fare... Just don't make us late for the fest... That's our motto. Pm me if you're interested and I can get you a number to call for this exclusive offer...

If you do prefer riding around in a cab that reeks of drunken vomit crust and urine, I'm sure that any cab company can provide that. I'd personally recommend Classic Yellow Cab in Indio @ 760-347-7777, or, Yellow Cab of the Desert @ 760-347-4141
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

at least a cab full of vomit crust and urine is insured and has drivers who are 100% legit and pay taxes

wouldn't trust my life to someone who may have a few dui's to save a few bucks on a ride

I'd use these other services if they pick up items and bring em to you...but to get in...no thanks
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    at least a cab full of vomit crust and urine is insured and has drivers who are 100% legit and pay taxes

wouldn't trust my life to someone who may have a few dui's to save a few bucks on a ride

I'd use these other services if they pick up items and bring em to you...but to get in...no thanks
    If you're insinuating that we don't pay our taxes, have DUI's, and aren't covered by insurance on our vehicles, you can go fuck yourself, Baily. As far as being a legit offer, it was... and it was exclusive, put-all-bullshit-aside offer...Whether or not he takes it is up to him.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    If you're insinuating that we don't pay our taxes, have DUI's, and aren't covered by insurance on our vehicles, you can go fuck yourself, Baily. As far as being a legit offer, it was... and it was exclusive, put-all-bullshit-aside offer...Whether or not he takes it is up to him.
    What customer service...bet people can't wait to call you now.

I love when companies act like this...makes me want to call today.

U just lost any potential client that sees this

Derrrrrrrrrr

Next time try

'We are licensed and insured. We look forward to working both weekends. Have a nice day'

Lol suckers with attitudes and no insurance plus no proof of valid driver who's been checked out

You made my point for me...real companies don't act like this.

So if you want this cab co driving you around call today...lol
    Can't wait to get an angry cabby from u guys...fun fun fun
    Last edited by baily; 03-17-2014 at 09:28 PM.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

... Is she fucking serious?

What year is your pickup truck, Bev?
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

What weighs more--your pickup truck or your husband?

Portable meth lab

Quote Originally Posted by blackthorpe30 View Post
    I am running a van service both weekends, my rates are really fare.
    badum tisss
    Last edited by scenicworld; 03-17-2014 at 10:05 PM.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater)10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    What customer service...bet people can't wait to call you now.

I love when companies act like this...makes me want to call today.

U just lost any potential client that sees this

Derrrrrrrrrr

Next time try

'We are licensed and insured. We look forward to working both weekends. Have a nice day'

Lol suckers with attitudes and no insurance plus no proof of valid driver who's been checked out

You made my point for me...real companies don't act like this.

So if you want this cab co driving you around call today...lol
    Can't wait to get an angry cabby from u guys...fun fun fun
    "I love when companies act like this...makes me want to call today."
    " You made my point for me...real companies don't act like this. "
    Real Company? WTF?

[QUOTE=thelastgreatman;2875396]... Is she fucking serious???[QUOTE]
    Yeah, I am serious... And, no, my little feelings won't be hurt if you pass on this offer, and no, you don't have to worry about being dumped somewhere out in this vast open desert if you do take me up on it. It's your call. If your reading comprehension is any better than Baily's, you'll see that I also provided a few phone numbers for those cabs you originally inquired about... I honestly don't know if one company is better than the other, but as a bartender, I had to call several times for customer pickups, and those two numbers usually got the drunken sonofabitches out of the bar faster than any other cab company. (Both are here in Indio... within your 7 mile range. Hell, from what Baily seems to know, there's others out there that will take your list of needs and deliver...

What year is your pickup truck, Bev?
    I donated my Ford Ranger to Martha's Kitchen about 6 months ago...as a tax write-off. (See this, Baily?)
    It was taking up my only parking space and I heard about some guy getting his life back together and needed a work truck to get his business going again... It was a win-win for both of us.

hope one of these cab companies doesn't contact the police about your "business"

It's a $700 ticket operating a business without a license and that's just one of the tickets your facing.

Take a look at this article
    http://badgerherald.com/news/2014/03.../#.UyhuJNxhNuY

and simply because you donate one of your cars to Martha's kitchen doesn't mean shit in connection to you running an illegal business. A has no connection to B
    Last edited by baily; 03-18-2014 at 08:10 AM.