Thread: Is it me, or does it seem like there's less camping spots this year?

Default Is it me, or does it seem like there's less camping spots this year?

I'm personally all set - got all my stuff taken care of during the presale - but it seems like there are TONS of people looking for camping this year when compared with the the years past. It can't be that they're linking the wristbands, because it's been like that for the past two years and I can't remember anything like this happening before.

I had a few friends who slacked during the presale and didn't buy camping passes for some reason, so they're screwed now, but the whole situation seems odd to me.

Anyone have any info on if they changed up the campgrounds this year? Seems like it would be a move in the opposite direction for them to make it smaller. I suppose it could all be as simple as them basically selling out of them during the presale, but then why aren't there more people offering them up for sale like there has been in years past? Makes me wonder what's so different about this year ....

Default Re: Is it me, or does it seem like there's less camping spots this year?

Truly one of life's great mysteries, no?