Thread: Shadow guest appearance...

Default Shadow guest appearance...

Anyone think Zack will guest and Shadow will kick all of our asses with March of Death? Ahh..that would be insanity...

Default Re: Shadow guest appearance...

i could and would like to see this happen.
    just hope he doesn't bring too many bay area hyphyness guys with long white t shirts with stunna shades and grills

There have been a lot of opportunities for these guest appearances over the years, but not too many have panned out it seems.

Zack and Maynard did assist each other in '99.

Quote Originally Posted by grain View Post
    i could and would like to see this happen.
    just hope he doesn't bring too many bay area hyphyness guys with long white t shirts with stunna shades and grills
    Good call. He should just completely refrain from playing anything off of The Outsider.

i mean march of death and we want it all are zack's kind of strong political songs...I feel like he's back to make some kind of statement...he'll have ample opportunity at Coachella...

I was just thinking of March of Death.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    Good call. He should just completely refrain from playing anything off of The Outsider.
    Whatever dude, it took Shadow almost losing his loved ones and his own life to realize that he doesnt have to make music just to satisfy pretentious music snobs like you. The Outsider is a good album, you just didnt give it a chance cos its out of the norm for you and bay area artists were on it. Grow up. Plus, hyphy beats are dope abeit a bit repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikkels View Post
    Whatever dude, it took Shadow almost losing his loved ones and his own life to realize that he doesnt have to make music just to satisfy pretentious music snobs like you. The Outsider is a good album, you just didnt give it a chance cos its out of the norm for you and bay area artists were on it. Grow up. Plus, hyphy beats are dope abeit a bit repetitive.
    Hahaha. That's rich. Because I don't like the Outsider then that means I am pretentious? I gave it a chance, and even paid for it. I tried listening multiple times, too. I am allowed to dislike something you enjoy, and funny enough, I am allowed to express that. Just like you are allowed to enjoy it and express your love for a shit album.

You have a problem with that? Then cry me a river.

Hahaha. That's rich. Because I don't like the Outsider then that means I am pretentious? I gave it a chance, and even paid for it. I tried listening multiple times, too. I am allowed to dislike something you enjoy, and funny enough, I am allowed to express that. Just like you are allowed to enjoy it and express your love for a shit album.

oh come on...you're pretentious...

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden31 View Post
    oh come on...you're pretentious...
    Nah. Well, he at least can't tell from that post.

that album was bogus.
    shadow knows where his bread and butter lie.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettojournalist View Post
    that album was bogus.
    shadow knows where his bread and butter lie.
    You pretentious bastard! Didn't you know that Shadow almost lost his kidney recording the album for you? Thus you should love it.

a "not-good" album does not deserve my respect.
    shadow might but not the product.

Do you think you deserve props because you "even paid for it" ???

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

For fukk's sake just because someone doesn't like Shadow's new style doesn't mean they have to be a pretentious snob. jesus fukking christ, the guy changed up his style, what the hell do you expect? Does everyone who ever liked an artist at one time automatically have to cram every piece of shitt he'll ever produce up his ass to combat your accusations of pretense?

Is a Zeppelin fan who didn't like Coda a pretentious snob? Get over yourselves. If you like Hyphy then congratufukkinlations. I guarantee there's new Shadow fans that would be bored to death by Endtroducing. What does that make them?

Quote Originally Posted by JOEJOEJOE View Post
    Do you think you deserve props because you "even paid for it" ???
    For The Outsider? I sure do. I probably deserve a medal, too.

I was trying to show hotnikkels that I did give it a chance and that I wasn't basing my opinion off of 30 second iTunes clips.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    Is a Zeppelin fan who didn't like Coda a pretentious snob? Get over yourselves. If you like Hyphy then congratufukkinlations. I guarantee there's new Shadow fans that would be bored to death by Endtroducing. What does that make them?
    Oohh! I know! Pretentious!