Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 45

Thread: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

  1. #1
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Why does Zach feel so strongly about this guy? He wasn't there. If this asshat didn't kill the cop then why keep his mouth shut for so long?

    I am anti-mummies.

  2. #2
    lowfront
    Guest

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    zzZZzzZZzz

  3. #3
    old school fober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,526

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    I sleep on a pile of copies of "Live from Death Row".
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓


  4. #4
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    26,770

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    FREE KAREEM ABDUL JABAR!

  5. #5

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    maybe you're trying to make a funny...

    its mumia abu jamal, supposedly framed, and maybe zach finds an alliance with mumia b/c like him he speaks "truth to power"

    abdul jabbar, first name kareem was a legendary laker center infamously known for 'the skyhook' and large goggles

  6. #6
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    I don't get it, he's all screamin and running around like crazy working his ass off for this guy accused of killing a cop. I understand the trial was messed up but the mummy never even spoke for himself, ever, til like a decade later.

    If he's a real mummy I guess I understand but the dead don't have the same rights. This is just crazy to me. Why be so concerned about this particular case?

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by grain View Post
    maybe you're trying to make a funny...

    its mumia abu jamal, supposedly framed, and maybe zach finds an alliance with mumia b/c like him he speaks "truth to power"
    What is "turth to power" is that some underground code? Or does that mean he speaks the truth?

    abdul jabbar, first name kareem was a legendary laker center infamously known for 'the skyhook' and large goggles

    I thought Al Gore invented the googles?

  8. #8
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    36

    Smile Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    FREE KAREEM ABDUL JABAR!
    kareem abdul jabar.

    all time great super super star

    i hate to burst your bubble

    but triple double trouble

    is coming to your town and he's going to make rubble

  9. #9

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread



    mumia abdul jafar

  10. #10
    old school invisiblerobots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,806

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread


  11. #11
    old school invisiblerobots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,806

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread


  12. #12

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by awwsnappp View Post
    kareem abdul jabar.

    all time great super super star

    i hate to burst your bubble

    but triple double trouble

    is coming to your town and he's going to make rubble
    Classic RHCP

  13. #13
    old school fober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,526

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    HOLY CRAP I JUST FIGURED IT OUT

    Zackhck is clearly a Lakers fan (Abdul Jabbar) and from the lyrics above ^ it's only safe to assume that the RHCP are also a fanz of the Lakerz.

    And we all know who else is a HUGE Lacker fan DANNY KCERRY FROM TOOL

    OMG TOOL SURPRISE GUEST ADDITION
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓


  14. #14
    Member MonsoonSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Achewood, CA
    Posts
    2,091

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by awwsnappp View Post
    kareem abdul jabar.

    all time great california super super star

    i hate to burst your hollywood bubble

    but triple double trouble surfing and beaches

    is coming to your town (which is anaheim) and he's going to make rubble (like earthquakes here in california)
    fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    drum circles are the dumbest fucking thing in the world

  15. #15

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    This guy Mumia abdul Jamar is a freaking killer on death row and has more privilages then he knows what to do with he has been put on a pedestal that he does not deserve and they should have injected shot or shocked him a long time ago instead of helping him AND someone tell him to cut his nappy ass hair give him a scissiors or a razor and then maybe while he's cutting his hair he will get some form of consicious and cut his own throat for shooting someone doing their job He completely disgusts me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #16
    Coachella Junkie paulb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Woods, WI
    Posts
    18,833

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    I could sure use another

    RATM/Beastie Boys/Bad Religion: Mumia benefit...
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

  17. #17
    old school invisiblerobots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,806

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by desertdawg69 View Post
    This guy Mumia abdul Jamar is a freaking killer on death row and has more privilages then he knows what to do with he has been put on a pedestal that he does not deserve and they should have injected shot or shocked him a long time ago instead of helping him AND someone tell him to cut his nappy ass hair give him a scissiors or a razor and then maybe while he's cutting his hair he will get some form of consicious and cut his own throat for shooting someone doing their job He completely disgusts me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude, quit hating on the English language. Stupid fuck.

  18. #18
    Member Gyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    504

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Have you ever heard of a mistrial?
    Does the word corruption mean anything to you (apart from the context of your barely legal dvds)?

    There was/are a whole bunch of racist corrupt police officers (I use that term very loosely) in the whole northeast (Philly, Jersey, New York, Boston) that couldn't care less about who they hang/fry/inject, MUCH less a black man, much less someone that wasn't scared to write about the shit going down around him and who wasn't scared to stand up for what he believed in.
    You should of seen the demonstrations when rage were touring the battle of LA in Philly, the cops were trying to barricade the entrance and everything, it was intense.
    The man is innocent.
    At least The Hurricane had a happy ending.

    Read into it before you pass your ignorance on it.
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

  19. #19
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,841

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Riiight, fight the power Aussie. Free Leonard Peltier. The man fucking did it. The reason he didnt speak up. I guess it's a cultural thing right. He didnt want to snitch on who actually did it? Wrong place, wrong time? Bullshit. Tookie the electro Spookie. Werd. Who gives a flying fuck about Rage. Selling you a revolution. Wake the fuck up indeed.

  20. #20
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,829

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Jesus Christ, who the fuck bumped this? Just because you're innocent doesn't mean you're not going to get convicted if you REFUSE TO ASSIST IN YOUR OWN DEFENSE.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  21. #21
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,841

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    eh, I really dont know. I just like to spout off shit in hopes of stirring the pot. You're the voice of reason on this one. Tom's gonna be pissed.

  22. #22
    Member Gyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    504

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    Riiight, fight the power Aussie. Free Leonard Peltier. The man fucking did it. The reason he didnt speak up. I guess it's a cultural thing right. He didnt want to snitch on who actually did it? Wrong place, wrong time? Bullshit. Tookie the electro Spookie. Werd. Who gives a flying fuck about Rage. Selling you a revolution. Wake the fuck up indeed.
    Well I was actually born and raised in Philadelphia (the place where it happened) for the first 18 years of my life so don't talk to me like I'm a naive prat who knows nothing about this. I can't help being a dual national.
    Regardless of if he spoke up or not, the man didn't do it.
    You're old enough to be a free thinker, believe what you want and don't try and insult me with your condescending bullshit.
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

  23. #23
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,829

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrus View Post
    Well I was actually born and raised in Philadelphia (the place where it happened) for the first 18 years of my life so don't talk to me like I'm a naive prat who knows nothing about this. I can't help being a dual national.
    Regardless of if he spoke up or not, the man didn't do it.
    You're old enough to be a free thinker, believe what you want and don't try and insult me with your condescending bullshit.
    Problem is the court has no way of knowing whether someone is guilty or not, which is why we have a trial. Trials are designed to be as fair as possible to the defendants. Sometimes, this results in guilty people going free if their side makes the better case--an unfortunate circumstance, but a triumph of the fairness of our system. In this case, a probably innocent guy got convicted because he refused to make any effort to defend himself. Without defendant cooperation, defense council is pretty much fucked entirely. He knew he was guaranteeing a guilty verdict when he made that choice to stay silent. Therefore, the verdict belongs to him.

    He may not have shot the cop, but he did intentionally make it virtually impossible to not convict him. So how is he any less deserving of the consequences?
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  24. #24
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrus View Post
    Regardless of if he spoke up or not, the man didn't do it.
    You're old enough to be a free thinker, believe what you want and don't try and insult me with your condescending bullshit.

    Intersting that you aren't being logical here. You don't know the details you have only heard stories, read reports and news and got slanted opinions on the facts of the case. Even with everything you know you don't know for a FACT one way or the other. You are old enough to be a free thinker yet you say the man didn't do it. The only way you could possibly know is if you witnessed who actually did do it. In which case you should have been at the trial but you weren't. So, your opinion is no better than anyone elses.

    It is purely ignorant to insist that you "know". When you don't.

    The fact is the case was fucked up from the beginning. Should mumia have been found guilty based on the evidence? Probably not.

    He sure didn't act innocent during the trial as he kept disrupting the procedings. He wouldn't even testify on his own behalf. The one time he could sit there and be on record and say what happened, he refused because he thought it would be better to protest. The fact is he had a gun and it was found at the crime scene and the bullet in the cop matched the ammo in his gun. They try to dispute that by saying the coronor said it was a .45 bullet, when questioned the coronor said he wasn't a forensics expert.

    There you have it. Forensics shows the bullets from Mumia's gun were found in the officers body and there were four witnesses who claim they saw mumia shoot the cop.

    Those are the facts. Does that mean he definitely did it? No. Is it likely? Yes.

  25. #25
    Member Gyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    504

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Intersting that you aren't being logical here. You don't know the details you have only heard stories, read reports and news and got slanted opinions on the facts of the case. Even with everything you know you don't know for a FACT one way or the other. You are old enough to be a free thinker yet you say the man didn't do it. The only way you could possibly know is if you witnessed who actually did do it. In which case you should have been at the trial but you weren't. So, your opinion is no better than anyone elses.

    It is purely ignorant to insist that you "know". When you don't.

    The fact is the case was fucked up from the beginning. Should mumia have been found guilty based on the evidence? Probably not.

    He sure didn't act innocent during the trial as he kept disrupting the procedings. He wouldn't even testify on his own behalf. The one time he could sit there and be on record and say what happened, he refused because he thought it would be better to protest. The fact is he had a gun and it was found at the crime scene and the bullet in the cop matched the ammo in his gun. They try to dispute that by saying the coronor said it was a .45 bullet, when questioned the coronor said he wasn't a forensics expert.

    There you have it. Forensics shows the bullets from Mumia's gun were found in the officers body and there were four witnesses who claim they saw mumia shoot the cop.

    Those are the facts. Does that mean he definitely did it? No. Is it likely? Yes.

    at last, some intelligent responses!

    True, I wasn't there so I can't claim to truly "know" the man is innocent but there is a ton of evidence which you have to really question.
    Like the 4 Key witnesses, who are they, what could of been their motive/incentive to testify?

    1) A prostitute - could the cops have said, testify against this guy or we'll lock you up for prostitution and oh, is that crack you have on you, you're looking at 5-10 sister, so what did that guy look like, is this him? A police informant later testified that the chick was pressured into making up a story which doesn't matter now because the prossie is dead (go figure, how convenient)
    2) A convict cabbie who is out of work and on parole for arson - how about, testify against this guy and we'll make all your convictions disappear? What's this guy do for a living now, the convictions still there - let me guess, found not guilty of arson?
    3) A drunk guy
    4) A 'pedestrian' - who didn't actually see anything, just heard gunshots

    And Mumia's 'confession' while in hospital was all bullshit, doctors said he couldn't of said anything and the cop who escorted him to hospital had noted he didn't say anything.

    The bullet/bullets removed from old matie faulkner, the coroner said it was a .44 not a .38 as police had stated, you don't have to be a ballistics expert, if you pull enough bullets out of peoples bodies you kind of get an idea of what is what.

    I suppose when you think about it, you have to look at all the evidence and if you were to put yourself in his shoes at the time, if you knew you didn't do something and no one would listen to what you have to say what would you do? Beyond a reasonable doubt???
    I'm not an expert in this case I've only read up on it and believe enough in conspiracies to believe the man is innocent. We'll just agree to disagree on this I guess.
    I guess no one, apart from Mumia, will ever KNOW what happened. I can only believe what I believe.
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

  26. #26
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Well at least you back pedaled and and admit you don't know but the wikipidia cut and paste job is ultra lame.

    The .38 or .44 argument is silly because the coroner already said he didn't know. You might not have to be a ballistics expert but you can be a coroner and not know the difference which he admitted.

    So you have 4 people who witnessed the shooting and because people dug up information on their not to pleasant past that somehow means that these FOUR people all conspired to lie the same story to the police? I ain't buying it, and for the record 3 eyewitnesses isn't even correct. There is, was and always will be only ONE eyewitness who never changed his story and claimed he saw mumia kill officer faulkner.

    The confession story is also true. This was not made up by the police.


    the testimony of hospital security guard Priscilla Durham removes that doubt. She heard Jamal shout, "I shot the mother fucker and I hope the mother fucker dies" outside the ER, and made an immediate report of the incident. A copy of the report was produced at the 1982 trial and was identified by Ms. Durham. Priscilla Durham's corroborates what the officers heard that morning and reported later, and demonstrates that it was an actual event, not an invention.

    So, there you have it. It appears he is most likely in jail for the right reasons. It also appears this guy is a celebrity and gets more freedom in prison than most other prisoners.


    All the conspiracy theories are pretty crazy to believe all together. If there was just one, you all might have a case but you are talking about a lot of damn people, who didn't know eachother at all who had to be out to get this guy and on the same page from a hospital security guart to a drunk and a prostitute. I dunno. I think Mumia be a guilty man.
    Last edited by faxman75; 12-28-2007 at 04:35 PM.

  27. #27
    Member Gyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    504

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Well at least you back pedaled and and admit you don't know but the wikipidia cut and paste job is ultra lame.

    I dunno. I think Mumia be a guilty man.
    Well.... I am at work, have articles at home, best I could do here and now lol.
    Will dig some more up when I get home.
    See, I respect that, not just - fucker killed him.

    We'll agree to disagree
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

  28. #28
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    I have about 75% of the court documents. anyone wanna read them to get the "facts" from the trial itself?

  29. #29
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post


    mumia abdul jafar
    this totally made me lol.

  30. #30
    Member Cpt. Funkaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    2,071

    Default Re: The official Mumia Abdul Jabar Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    I have about 75% of the court documents. anyone wanna read them to get the "facts" from the trial itself?
    No. I cannot express in words how tired I am of this case and this ceaseless argument. Thanks for the offer, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. The Official Why Must I Cry Thread
    By DeltaSigChi4 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:14 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 03:08 PM
  4. The Official 300 thread
    By brycerosen in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 01:25 PM
  5. The Official OSCAR Thread
    By DanMonk in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 06:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •