Thread: LEAVING FROM SOUTH BAY AREA/LAX AIRPORT EARLY ON THURSDAY 10TH TO THE CAMPING GROUNDS

Lurker

Default LEAVING FROM SOUTH BAY AREA/LAX AIRPORT EARLY ON THURSDAY 10TH TO THE CAMPING GROUNDS

`I AM PLANNING ON LEAVING TO THE CAMPING GROUNDS ON THURSDAY APRIL 10TH, AROUND 9 AM, I DRIVE A 2004 CHEVY SILVERADO EXTENDED CAB WITH A BUCKET SEAT, CAN SEAT UP TO 5 PEOPLE. I STAY IN THE CITY OF TORRANCE, LAX AIRPORT IS LESS THAN 10 MINS AWAY ON FREEWAY. I HAVE DONE CARPOOLCHELLA MANY TIMES, THIS WOULD BE MY 6TH YEAR. I WOULD BE DRIVING BACK ON MONDAY I GUESS SOMEWHERE AROUND 10 OR 11 OR 12 DEPENDS ON EVERYONE RIDING BACK. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE ALSO ZIMRIDE BUT I HAVEN'T POST IT THERE YET. GAS SHARE WOULD BE APRECIATE IT. HAPPY COACHELLA!!!!

CARLOS

Lurker

Default Re: LEAVING FROM SOUTH BAY AREA/LAX AIRPORT EARLY ON THURSDAY 10TH TO THE CAMPING GRO

weekend 1

Lurker

Default Re: LEAVING FROM SOUTH BAY AREA/LAX AIRPORT EARLY ON THURSDAY 10TH TO THE CAMPING GRO

Wait, are you leaving from the bay area on thursday? I need a ride man

PM sent

Lurker

Not the Bay Area, the South Bay Area, near the Los Angeles airport

Lurker

2 spots available, anyone?

Hey, is there spot for one more? And how early is early? I arrive at LAX at 11am. Let me know!

Lurker

I'll be gone by that time sorry.

Do you have a camp spot!? I have two tickets at will call and would have to pick those up early Thursday morning. But I do have a companion pass as well. Would you mind we would help with the cost for
    Car camping pass?

Lurker

Hey, My buddy is riding with me also camping with me also, since my truck is long, is not much space left.

No worries just purchased a car camping pass!
    Coachella '11, '12, '13, '14, '15