Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toilets!!

Unhappy Toilets!!

I have never been and I have one burning question that has been bugging me. I have seen many pics of portable toilets. Are there any real toilets around? There is just something wrong about a porta potty in 100 degree weather!!!

old school

Default Re: Toilets!!

Unless you have VIP passes yr shittin in the portapotties with the rest of us.

Yeah, there's a couple trailers of flushable toilets, with faucets and everything. Lines are disgustingly long, though. If one must take a dump, I recommend holding it all day and night until using one of these first thing each morning.

Empire Polo Field = Huge portapotty for Horses
    don't believe me? just do a sample soil taste....it already smells like horse shit out there...you won't notice a difference in the portapit. Actually new advances have been made in the portapit industry that can tame the gnarliest of smells. Personally i'd watch out for the semen on the TP instead of worrying about the smell.

oh that's just gross...
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    Personally i'd watch out for the semen on the TP instead of worrying about the smell.
    So true. Don't worry about the bathrooms too much. Usually you're so dehydrated that you only need to use it once or twice during the day.
    All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye so to them; for this is the law and the prophets.
    Matthew 7:1

I am not leaving the comfort of my rental home in Palm Springs until I release the morning log...
    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

Im sure its nothing compared to the port-a-potties they had for Stilldream. A campout up by Angel's Camp. Only a weekend thing and the toilets began literally overflowing. Bloody tampons coming out, diarrhea, everything. I am not joking. It still haunts me.
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    Yeah, there's a couple trailers of flushable toilets, with faucets and everything. Lines are disgustingly long, though.
    I never had to wait more than 2 - 3 minutes last year for the flushies. YMMV.

I just kinda do it as I walk.
    Its so hot out there that whatever you expel pretty much dries up en route to the ground.

I care about my Earth Mother.

The overabundance of port-o-potties has convinced me to carry these items with me at all times:

• a roll of toilet paper
    • toilet seat covers
    • sanitary hand wipes
    • portable light source (i.e. glowstick, etc., for night time porto use)
    I'm starving... let's get some f*ckin french toast!

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblerobots View Post
    I never had to wait more than 2 - 3 minutes last year for the flushies. YMMV.
    Me either...which was great considering my awful hangover.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

In 03 (first year of onsite camping) there was a toilet trailer between the main stage and outdoor theatre that actually had air conditioning. I was VERY early into the show both days and chilled in there for a bit and did my business before it got crowded.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

How useful Imodium really is? Iīm thinking of taking on each morning so I just have to use my hotelīs bathroom, but does it have some side effects like stomach aches or something?

Actually Coachella Porto Pots are pretty decent...those guys are cleaning them pretty frequently...a superhose down

But bring baby wipes and purell and it's all goood...

The main porta-potties by days end will seem to be perched atop a glorious river of chocolate ala Wonkas factory or the land of Dairy Queen.

You will be hungry and tempted to sample from this mighty chocolate river, but be warned that very little of it is chocolate and that which is has already made the rounds through the digestive systems of other individuals. Best to just keep a Twix with you instead, if you have a sweet tooth or are a fat German child.

I rate this post poo-riffic.

Hovering while holding your breath is a necessary skill for chicks at Coachella.
    Someone should jam a panda up his peehole.
    Fuck Tiesto and his overblown schtick.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyeviolett View Post
    I rate this post poo-riffic.

Hovering while holding your breath is a necessary skill for chicks at Coachella.
    this is where your superior lower body strength (compared to us guys) shines. keep up them lunges & squats at gym

Quote Originally Posted by el_chaman View Post
    How useful Imodium really is? Iīm thinking of taking on each morning so I just have to use my hotelīs bathroom, but does it have some side effects like stomach aches or something?
    It makes your poo turn a weird color of dark brownish/green. But it has always helped me.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    this is where your superior lower body strength (compared to us guys) shines. keep up them lunges & squats at gym
    Hahaha, I guess those poo-aerobics classes really do help
    Someone should jam a panda up his peehole.
    Fuck Tiesto and his overblown schtick.

Fortunately in my past experience I haven't had to defecate during the fest. This extended festival in the coming week looks challenging.

I've been in training to go #2 early in the AM. Anything to avoid crapping in the portaloos later in the day.

I'm glad they clean the potties, but the poo-scented dust it stirs up is awful. I remember last year approaching the toilets right around dusk when the sun reveals all the dust and whatnot floating in the air. It was like a giant cloud of fecal dust. I got the hell out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post

I want to be on the forefront of change, so when the nippless revolution starts, I'm going to lead the charge.

Lurker

iv been crapping in porta-jons in phoenix in the summer for years and all i have to say is if you have to go bad enough you will use them regardless of how gross they look or smell and if you are dumb enough to sit before checking the status on the tp a shirt sleve or a sock will sufice

They have made the bathroom situation MUCH more bearable. I remember the first two years *cringe*.

Talking Re: Toilets!!

Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    oh that's just gross...
    Really gross.......

Thumbs up Re: Toilets!!

There are always some toilets with running water in between the Sahara tent and the Gobi. and they are wonderful !!!!!! Other wise go to your local Target and buy toilet seat covers 5 for 1 dollar and they will make your shittin and pissin experience a wee bit better.
    "There's a shadow just behind me,shrouding every breath I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me."

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    Actually Coachella Porto Pots are pretty decent...those guys are cleaning them pretty frequently...a superhose down
    One needs to use caution when making a deposit in a freshly cleaned Porto Pot. Blue water splash back is no laughing matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    One needs to use caution when making a deposit in a freshly cleaned Porto Pot. Blue water splash back is no laughing matter.
    LOL! That's why the TP is always gone so quickly. People (myself included) putting down a thick layer to avoid potential splash-back, blue water or otherwise.

When I went to Giant Maximus for NYE in downtown LA, the portable toilets were fucking awesome,,,they had enough room for like a spa or a jacuzzi...
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band