Thread: Marriage Crushes Coachella Dream. Weekend 1. 3 X tickets w/ shuttle passes

Lurker

Default Marriage Crushes Coachella Dream. Weekend 1. 3 X tickets w/ shuttle passes

I'm getting married and need to sell passes to pay for out-of-town relatives to attend my wedding and get drunk on my dime.

I have three Weekend one GA tickets for sale, complete with bus passes. Selling for face value. I will also try to transfer my hotel reservation to your name so you could have a full package. Would prefer to sell everything at once and not break up the tickets. Once I have the tickets in hand, we can meet up in LA.

Enjoy,
    Chris

Default Re: Marriage Crushes Coachella Dream. Weekend 1. 3 X tickets w/ shuttle passes

My condolences, buddy. At your wedding you should only serve $9 Heinekens to remind your family of your sacrifice.

Default Re: Marriage Crushes Coachella Dream. Weekend 1. 3 X tickets w/ shuttle passes

If you would consider breaking them up I'll buy 2 of the tickets and shuttle passes! I'd appreciate it. I'm in LA too.

I'm not completely sure the OP is actually getting married that weekend.
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

I'm with Kevin, but I might even consider taking the one he doesn't take.

Or actually, I will take the one Kevin doesn't take.

Lurker

Hi Kevinmc5151,

I'll consider breaking them up closer to the date. Until then I would like to try to sell all three together if possible. If you find something else, so be it. Good Luck,

C

Lurker

With Acerfao in the mix and willing to take the third we might have a deal.

Acerfao, would you want the shuttle pass as well?

That would be excellent.

Now to hear from Acerfao...

yes!

in LA as well.

PM me and we can work this out. I'm pretty near Redondo

Lurker

Fantastic. Can you guys send me a email with your phone numbers and I'll reply in kind. Once I receive the passes I'll send you a email and text. Also I think I ordered them separately so I might have a full box package for each of you.

lohbro@yahoo.com

2 (two) X Weekend 1 GA tickets with shuttle passes, face value to Kevinmc5150
    and
    1 (one) X Weekend 1 GA ticket with shuttle pass, face value to Acerfao.

Rock On and thanks,
    C

Thanks so much!

Just emailed ya