Thread: I WANT TO RENT A NICE HOUSE WITH POOL AND JACUZZI FOR THE FIRST WEEKEND

Cool I WANT TO RENT A NICE HOUSE WITH POOL AND JACUZZI FOR THE FIRST WEEKEND

HELLO Coachella Dudes, my name is Massimiliano and i live in San Diego. This is my 12th Coachella.
    I'm looking to find few people to share the cost of a 3 bedroom house with pool and jacuzzi for the first weekend.
    Since they are renting the houses with a minimum of 4 nights for those weekends, the prices are averaging -before the deposit- at 2800/3000 for the 4 days.
    My idea is to find 2 parties willing to take a room each, in this case we can split the cost of the house by bedroom.
    This is the best way to enjoy the Coachella experience. Contact me if interested and I'll give you more info about myself. San Diegan are preferred because we can meet and know each other before the festival, but i'm also open to others. Last year I've done the same and found very cool people.
    Coachella is in approaching fast. Hurry up Folks

Lurker

Default Re: I WANT TO RENT A NICE HOUSE WITH POOL AND JACUZZI FOR THE FIRST WEEKEND

for 3000 bucks you can rent my ass....

Default Re: I WANT TO RENT A NICE HOUSE WITH POOL AND JACUZZI FOR THE FIRST WEEKEND

Quote Originally Posted by maxilromano View Post
    HELLO Coachella Dudes, my name is Massimiliano and i live in San Diego. This is my 12th Coachella.
    I'm looking to find few people to share the cost of a 3 bedroom house with pool and jacuzzi for the first weekend.
    Since they are renting the houses with a minimum of 4 nights for those weekends, the prices are averaging -before the deposit- at 2800/3000 for the 4 days.
    My idea is to find 2 parties willing to take a room each, in this case we can split the cost of the house by bedroom.
    This is the best way to enjoy the Coachella experience. Contact me if interested and I'll give you more info about myself. San Diegan are preferred because we can meet and know each other before the festival, but i'm also open to others. Last year I've done the same and found very cool people.
    Coachella is in approaching fast. Hurry up Folks
    http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...=1#post2808806
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

no thank you Dude, not even for free. this message is not obviously referred to u