Thread: need a ride from anywhere in California and need a camping spot (weekend 1)

Default need a ride from anywhere in California and need a camping spot (weekend 1)

Hello my dear friends,

I'm in need of a ride and a camping spot for weekend one. I know I am very prepared. But I'm out here in Oregon going to school surrounded by friends that are broke and can't make the trip. I'm looking to fly into LAX or San Diego International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, or any other airport then share a camping spot with the amazing person that was kind enough to give me a ride, and a ride back. I'm shower whoever rescues me with love, positive thoughts, $$$$$, and fun. Help me beautiful people.

Best,

Ruben Garcia

Lurker

Default Re: need a ride from anywhere in California and need a camping spot (weekend 1)

I have a room in Palm Springs, and am driving from lax area on Thursday have plenty of room in my car. My friend bailed. He's got a gf now and is too busy with that whole thing lol. Hit me up if you still need help I'll be staying until Monday morning