Thread: 2 Weekend 1 passes w/car camping... I have to tag along though...

Lurker

Default 2 Weekend 1 passes w/car camping... I have to tag along though...

Yeah friends decided not to go and I won't miss it. Its Coachella number eight for me. So if you are cool with the company, I'll get his two passes with car camping and we can cruise out there together. Something different. I have my own weekend one pass.

Default Re: 2 Weekend 1 passes w/car camping... I have to tag along though...

I have 2 passes, but don't have car camping. My girlfriend and I just need a place to camp and a ride from LAX. I will be flying into LA Thursday morning.

let's do it. we're neighbors anyway.

3 girls from OC we really need car camping but not the extra passes.. sell the passes and let us camp with you! ))

Hi! Well, my job plans changed and I am now able to attend this year, but I didn't purchase a pass or a camping pass and I will not pay those scalpers $555+ for a pass. If you still have the pass and camping, contact me. I would like to meet some new people too!