Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAD CANCELLATION. HAVE 1 LG. BEDROOM FOR RENT WEEKEND 1. ALSO FOR STAGECOACH

Thumbs up HAD CANCELLATION. HAVE 1 LG. BEDROOM FOR RENT WEEKEND 1. ALSO FOR STAGECOACH

Hi Everyone! The room has been rented and so it is no longer available. We will see you next yr. Hope everyone has a safe, fun and Happy Coachella!! Thanks! Dave and Debbie
    Last edited by daveanddebbie; 03-10-2014 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Room rented. Camping booked.

Default Re: HAD CANCELLATION. HAVE 1 LG. BEDROOM FOR RENT WEEKEND 1. ALSO FOR STAGECOACH

PM not sent
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Default Re: HAD CANCELLATION. HAVE 1 LG. BEDROOM FOR RENT WEEKEND 1. ALSO FOR STAGECOACH

PM wasn't expected. Lol. How u doing, fatbastard?

Hi, if you would like to see pics of the room, plz email or message me at dhines002@gmail.com or 760-702-4854. Thanks! Happy Coachella!! Debbie

Man I'm tempted but a bit out of my price range though

Give us a call, maybe we can work something out. How many r in your party?

Quote Originally Posted by daveanddebbie View Post
    Give us a call, maybe we can work something out. How many r in your party?
    I'll PM you the details, but it's just myself.

Electrotek, I PM'd you back. Thanks! Debbie

All is well, thanks.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Good to hear! Hope u have a great time!

Room is still available. Same for Stagecoach. If u have a party of 3, you can't beat this deal! All you need to bring is your clothes, wristband, n toothbrush. Everything else is supplied for you. Give us a call or email. daveanddebb@msn.com or 760-777-1353. Thanks and Happy Coachella!

The room will fit at least 3 ppl. For what you get, it really is a great deal! Give us a call. Happy Coachella!

To clarify, if you are looking for a room or camping for Stagecoach, plz call us for prices. If u can tell us it's for Stagecoach and not Coachella, it will make things a lot easier. Sry for the confusion, 1 day, maybe Stagecoach will get it right! Lol. Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

Why is it so hard to find housing for weekend 2? I'm stuck going by myself, so it's been extremely challenging.

Bugaboo, it isn't hard. You just have to watch the boards and start early! I posted early this year, and filled up right away. The only reason I have a room, is because someone who stayed with us in the past, couldn't get tickets. Just keep looking. You'll find something. What is it that you are looking for? I can squeeze you in if you would like to camp.? It is $25.00 a night, and you get hot showers, wi-fi, the same as those who rent the rooms. Let me know. Hang in there, good things come to those who wait. LOL. You still have plenty of time. I'll PM you. Happy Coachella! Debbie

$25 a night per person? or per camp spot?

It just me and one other.

The camping was $25 per person/per night. We are completely booked on camping for both weekends. I have spots for Stagecoach and 1 room for Coachella weekend 1 and a room for Stagecoach. If interested for Stagecoach, plz call for prices. The lg room I have available for Coachella is $575.00 for 4 nights. Hope that answered your question. Thanks and Happy Coachella!!

Bugaboo, I told u that I'd squeeze you in. If interested, plz email us at daveanddebb@msn.com. Thanks n Happy Coachella!

Bugaboo, just PM'd u back. Plz call or text me. 760-702-4854. Thanks!

Juilien, I PM'd you back. We are full on camping! I just squeezed 1 guy in, but that is really taking us above our comfort level. I have a room for rent for weekend 1, that's it. I do have a room and camping for Stagecoach, but not Coachella. I'm very sry. Wish we had more room, but we have mostly ppl who have stayed with us for many yrs., and it booked us up, right away. All I can say, is keep watching the boards. Someone will have a spot for you. Good luck and if anything changes, I'll post it, or PM you. Happy Coachella! Debbie

Hi everyone....to update and clarify our post, we have 1 (one) room for rent in our home in Old Town La Quinta. We are completely SOLD OUT of any camping. The price for the room is $575.00 FIRM. We are not discounting it, we have no need too. We've done this for 7 yrs and feel that we have learned with each yr, that we are doing something right, as more then 3/4 of our ppl are returning from previous times stayed here.
    We are not scammers, we have had great groups over the yrs and love meeting all of the ppl who are just trying to have fun, like u! There r places that u can rent on the board. So plz, don't contact us, and ask if we will reduce our price. U get what u pay for! So, if u are serious about renting a room from us, we'd love to hear from u. We hope everyone has a safe, fun and great time! Happy Coachella! Dave and Debbie

Sry, forgot to mention, we are a little over 2 miles from the venue. It does not take you 20 mins by car to get there. It takes about 5 mins by car. We don't know where u are coming up with your info, but check it again! It is way off. Thanks!

Man I wish there was another person that could split that room cost with me. If I wasn't rolling solo I'd do it in a heartbeat haha

Electrotek, lol. Why don't u put a post up asking someone? Have u found a place to stay? If u don't have a place come Coachella, plz contact us. Good luck, stay safe and have fun. Happy Coachella!

I love your window treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Where did you get that pic? That was taken along time ago for the company that installed them. Thank you though, gaypalmsprings. We love them too! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Man I wish there was another person that could split that room cost with me. If I wasn't rolling solo I'd do it in a heartbeat haha
    I'm also rolling solo this year, it seems. Would be willing to split it with you if you're interested.

Golfwang, why don't you PM Electotac and see if he has found any where else to stay? The room has twin beds and an attached bath. It would be perfect! Happy Coachella! Thanks, Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by GolfWang View Post
    I'm also rolling solo this year, it seems. Would be willing to split it with you if you're interested.
    I'm down. Tried to PM you back but your Inbox is full. Clear it and we'll talk. Or text me at 817-965-0462 instead

Quote Originally Posted by daveanddebbie View Post
    Golfwang, why don't you PM Electotac and see if he has found any where else to stay? The room has twin beds and an attached bath. It would be perfect! Happy Coachella! Thanks, Debbie
    Appreciate the kind words Debbie, I'll be more than happy to work with GolfWang on this one!
    Last edited by Electrotek; 02-28-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    I'm down. Tried to PM you back but your Inbox is full. Clear it and we'll talk. Or text me at 817-965-0462 instead
    oops. pms cleared.