Thread: doing lonerchella

Lurker

Default doing lonerchella

well, peeps lagged it on me or didnt have enough cash to come. so i'm doing a loner mission. how is it to do it alone? better? worse? what to do to make this a great experience. just a bit nervous doing it alone.

Lurker

Default Re: doing lonerchella

I'll be there loner status to. Friends are dropping out. What ever, it's all good and it's Coachella. It's going to be exciting not so much nervous. Just have extra cash, and make some friends.

Don't worry you are not he only one going solo. There other threads dedicated to people who are going solo. You should gather a group there.

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    well, peeps lagged it on me or didnt have enough cash to come. so i'm doing a loner mission. how is it to do it alone? better? worse? what to do to make this a great experience. just a bit nervous doing it alone.
    I've solo'd at fests many times, even fests I've never been to before. No compromises on when to get there/leave/who to see/who not to see etc. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Man, the Beatles were overrated like gravity is overrated. ......... Say what you want, but statements like "the Beatles were overrated" make me much less likely to listen to anything you say afterward.

just watch your back in the saraha tent. molly will make you do weird things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    CAGEFIGHT!!!!!!!
    motherfuckers to the death.

It's not the Molly, it's the aidz needles.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDestroyed View Post
    just watch your back in the saraha tent. molly will make you do weird things.
    Last time I did molly at Coachella I joined and underground secret society of festival-goers. We would hang out in the Sahara all day and tap people on the back just to watch them turn their heads. It was insane. We used to synchronize our attacks too. Got wild son

Quote Originally Posted by naruto_kenshin View Post
    Last time I did molly at Coachella I joined and underground secret society of festival-goers. We would hang out in the Sahara all day and tap people on the back just to watch them turn their heads. It was insane. We used to synchronize our attacks too. Got wild son
    What is it called when you guys do that?

We did something similar but instead we could blow on the back of their heads/necks to fool them into turning around
    Last edited by rambleonfreddy; 02-17-2014 at 02:47 PM.

If your leg gets wet, it's someone pissing on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    If your leg gets wet, it's someone pissing on you or you pissing on yourself.
    fixed
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

old school

That being said beware the wet spots in the field.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

I'd rather go solo at Coachella so you'd get to see the acts YOU want to go see first and foremost.

I don't know about some of you but I go there first and foremost for the music; everything else is a distant second.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    I'd rather go solo at Coachella so you'd get to see the acts YOU want to go see first and foremost.

I don't know about some of you but I go there first and foremost for the music; everything else is a distant second.
    Agreed!
    I go with ppl, but they are usually slow at getting into the fest, so I bail on camp and go do my own thing. I do what I want, see what I want and act how i want. If I bump into them, cool, if not, what ever. Most everyone in the fest is pretty social, so floating around is very easy. The best is getting up to the front of shows, you can make your way up without being a total douche filing in 5 people. I'm usually in the front of everything, and thats usually where the most fun is.

Not IF, but WHEN your leg gets wet, it's someone pissing on you. Or you are pissing on yourself
    Added to both

well done you two

Re: Elecktro
    You are dead on!
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

*Tap n' Blow Round 2 Thread*

Lonerchella is great, but depends on the type of person you are. Introverts will have no problem at all. (We love the anonymity of the crowd & freedom to move about freely) Extroverts will struggle initially, until they make new friends, which won't be long. Thursday arrival is a must in either case, to better prepare you for the long weekend whichever way you intend to (example, find out which neighbors to stay away from or which to hang with.) You will inevitably be alone at some point (and conversely in a crowd larger than you expected)...it's up to you how you spend that time.

You've already paid to get in. Many would love to have your ticket. I assume you've gone with friends before. Go see how much more of an adventure it can be when you call all the shots!
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Quote Originally Posted by rambleonfreddy View Post
    We did something similar but instead we could blow on the back of their heads/necks to fool them into turning around
    You beat me to this joke. Well done!
    CHECK OUT HOW ME AND MY BORING FRIENDS EXPERIENCE COACHELLA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FL8IWFxMU

I am going as a Looner too. Lol.

Look at you with your car camping spot.. Next year i will get my spot

Honestly the only time I really like to be around friends at Coachella is at the campsite both before and after the show. During the actual festival I don't see many of my friends that often anyways since we go to different sets, so being solo is almost preferable during the day. Hopefully you can get to know some campers around you, or arrange to meet up with some people ahead of time.
    Coachella 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.2, 13.2, 14.2, 15.2
    Outside Lands 10, 11, 13, 14