Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWO W1 with Car camping and TWO W2 with Car camping for sale face value

Default TWO W1 with Car camping and TWO W2 with Car camping for sale face value

My best friend is being a sandy vagina because he was hoping for Daft Punk and bought two sets of tickets for both weekends and now doesn't want to go.

His loss is your gain, both 2 ticket sets with car camping attached for sale at face value.

Post your email in this thread and he will reach out to you.

WEEKEND 1 - SOLD
    WEEKEND 2 - SOLD
    Last edited by Wonderbot; 02-19-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

Default Re: TWO W1 with Car camping and TWO W2 with Car camping for sale face value

I'd like to buy your weekend 1 tix please!

Alexsockie@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    My best friend is being a sandy vagina because he was hoping for Daft Punk and bought two sets of tickets for both weekends and now doesn't want to go.

His loss is your gain, both 2 ticket sets with car camping attached for sale at face value.

Post your email in this thread and he will reach out to you.

Default Re: TWO W1 with Car camping and TWO W2 with Car camping for sale face value

slack003@csusm.edu

interested in W1 pass or car camping or both.

interested in Weekend 2 tix with camping pass sydsymone@aol.com DDDDDD Do me a solid and please be legit! ugh i need these tixs

Interested in weekend 2 passes with car camping!! alvarorazon91@yahoo.com

Interested in Weekend One passes for my friends! davis193@cougars.csusm.edu in case the other takers fall through or if you want a frozen lemonade stacked on top of that face value price, you can't lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Tickets are legit, my buddy just wants to make his money back and make someone else not have a bad experience buying from a bogus seller.

He's been linked to this thread and is supposed to be monitoring. But I will let him know just in case.

I would assume he will reach out to whoever wants the complete package for W1 and W2 in order as were posted here. Good luck to you all!

Hello there, I would love to buy both of your weekend 1 passes with Car camping! Please contact me at lmcsadin@gmail.com

If all fails, I'll take the weekend 1 bundle off your hands lmk mandoe1310@gmail.com.... I live minutes from LAX

Interested in 2 week1 + car camping!
    Please message me helena.tseng@hotmail.com

interested in week 1 + car camping dodgerfan29@gmail.com

interested in Weekend 1 + Car Camping

JBN.818@ME.COM

I am interested in purchasing the set for Week 1.

curtiscarter16@gmail.com

thanks

I'll take the week 2 package if not sold yet. I have the cash now.

Mikeorona89@yahoo.com

Sent you a PM this morning but I'd love to buy the weekend 2 passes + car camping.

Email: roconne3@alumni.nd.edu

If the tickets are still available for weekend 1. I'll buy them right now.
    jkbringsit@gmail.com

Will buy weekend 2 pass with camping.
    Meganmujica@hotmail.com

In the interest of full disclosure:

My friend is very busy with work and stuff and has asked me to broker the sale for him. He lives in Puerto Rico, I live in Las Vegas (Holla!)

I'm not really sure what the most protected way to perform the sale is, but it seems like via a verified PayPal transaction? In which case he says purchaser assumes the transaction fee of the sale.

I would also assume once a purchaser has been selected and agreed to the terms and whatnot then you would conference call with seller and FrontGate in order to change shipping address.

I'm going to email one person (from top of thread) with this exact message for each weekend and if they pass then will work my way down in order.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Emailed Alexsockie and Sydsymex

Hi I have 2 weekend 2 + car camping, was wondering if you'd be able to swap your weekend 1? Please email back

Jbn.818@me.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBNguyen818 View Post
    Hi I have 2 weekend 2 + car camping, was wondering if you'd be able to swap your weekend 1? Please email back

Jbn.818@me.com
    Negative, friend has no interest in going or trading.

Good luck.

Hi I would like to purchase the weekend two plus Car camping for face value. idowbush@gmail.com

Weekend 1 list:
    alexsockie - Emailed (Not yet responded)
    Daver76
    frizzlefry
    Lmcsadin
    mandoe1310@gmail.com
    helenat412
    kerby14
    JBNguyen818
    curtiscarter16
    jkbringsit
    rambleonfreddy

Weekend 2 list:
    sydsymsex - Emailed (Replied, pending confirmation from seller)
    alvarorazon
    Corona89
    roc89
    meganfr3sh
    idowbush@gmail.com
    Last edited by Wonderbot; 02-12-2014 at 12:39 PM.

I can respond right away... =). for weekend 1 please.

fredjonathanv@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rambleonfreddy View Post
    I can respond right away... =). for weekend 1 please.

fredjonathanv@gmail.com
    Really late in this thread, got 10 people in line for one set of tickets ahead of you. Added to the list just the same, never know if people don't have cash in hand or whatever.

Damn you Sydsymsex.

Also before anyone whines about my constant posts in this topic; it's in the interest of transparency and making everyone feel at ease they're not being scammed. Not emailing everyone in the topic and trying to scam everyone. Only dealing with one potential buyer at a time, and if they fall through moving on to next on list. Once ticket is sold then it'll be announced in here.

interested in car camping for weekend 2
    samantha_153@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by samanthaalcocer View Post
    interested in car camping for weekend 2
    samantha_153@hotmail.com
    No.

A bunch of people seem to have already jumped on this but if anything is still available, I'd love to buy! thefluffsthestuff@gmail.com