Thread: Car Camping Linked with Passes?

Default Car Camping Linked with Passes?

I've called frontgate and they say that when you enter the festival for car camping, your car camping pass and wristband are scanned and must show that they are under the same name. If this is true, what happens to people who buy a single car camping pass on ebay, for example? Would you be able to just change the name it is registered to? I didn't do this myself, but I'm curious as to how this works.

Default Re: Car Camping Linked with Passes?

if caught they cancel your ticket and you're banned for life
    crab fries

^ true

and goldenvoice has scammers working for them selling car camping on their own just so they can get extra money and ban you - what do they care, it's going to sell out anyways

Quote Originally Posted by roc89 View Post
    I've called frontgate and they say that when you enter the festival for car camping, your car camping pass and wristband are scanned and must show that they are under the same name. If this is true, what happens to people who buy a single car camping pass on ebay, for example? Would you be able to just change the name it is registered to? I didn't do this myself, but I'm curious as to how this works.
    For those that bought a camping passes from a 3rd party (which will be MANY this year) will be fucked. If you are planning to buy a camping pass from someone else, YOU NEED A WRIST BAND THAT IT WAS BOUGHT WITH AS WELL.

You will lose your money and be sleeping in your car or driving around frantically trying to find a hotel to stay at.

wristband.JPG

Well last year the festival had the same rule about car camping passes, but when my group arrived to the festival the security scanned the drivers wristband which was not purchased with the camping pass. We were expecting it not to work, my brother in the passenger seat had purchased both together but apparently they didn't need to scan his.

LA, Southern California fool-the west coast.

We're still talking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBlank View Post
    We're still talking about this?
    RIGHT!? Like, how is this still a question?
    The answer is always the same.
    Its as if someone is waiting for someone to respond with "Front Gate has decided to give no fucks; you're good, bro."
    NO.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Everyone has had different experiences. Your best bet is to just try it (you don't really have another option, right?) If it doesn't work, just get back in another line. You'll PROBABLY find someone who won't care and will just let you through.