Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 186

Thread: 4/20

  1. #31
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    8,674

    Default Re: 4/20

    #420

    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans


    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

  2. #32
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    597

    Default Re: 4/20

    I'm just joking, by the way. I'm not even attending Weekend 2. I'll celebrate Hitler on my own time.

  3. #33

    Default Re: 4/20

    I'm still trying to figure out when any of us SAID we we're bring weed INTO the festival. All you bitching can keep qq'ing and troll another thread. DON'T CLICK ON A THREAD LABELED 4/20 IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF MARIJUANA

    Thanks kids

  4. #34

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by AeroplaneJunkie View Post
    hhaha 420, what's next, 69? am i right bros??
    queer

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out when any of us SAID we we're bring weed INTO the festival. All you bitching can keep qq'ing and troll another thread. DON'T CLICK ON A THREAD LABELED 4/20 IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF MARIJUANA

    Thanks kids
    You're encouraging illegal drug use for a festival that clearly doesn't want you to use illegal drugs. Follow the rules, compadre. Up with hope, down with dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  6. #36

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    You're encouraging illegal drug use for a festival that clearly doesn't want you to use illegal drugs. Follow the rules, compadre. Up with hope, down with dope.
    Show me where anyone said that Mr. Man

  7. #37

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    You're encouraging illegal drug use for a festival that clearly doesn't want you to use illegal drugs. Follow the rules, compadre. Up with hope, down with dope.
    No ones breaking the rules, the festival hasn't even started; qq on another page trollololol

  8. #38

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Farnsworth View Post
    I'm just joking, by the way. I'm not even attending Weekend 2. I'll celebrate Hitler on my own time.
    I'll be celebrating Easter, but thats good for you Larrrry

  9. #39
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    Show me where anyone said that Mr. Man
    Your entire original post insinuates it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  10. #40
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    I'll be celebrating Easter, but thats good for you Larrrry
    Glad to know you celebrate pagan holidays.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  11. #41

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Your entire original post insinuates it.
    4/20 is simply a date, happens to be easter as well. I still lack to see a point with your argument

  12. #42
    Member LickTheLizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    chandler
    Posts
    2,415

    Default Re: 4/20

    #420NO #SAyYES2LIFE
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

  13. #43
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    4/20 is simply a date, happens to be easter as well. I still lack to see a point with your argument
    Well, considering 4/20 is widely considered a day of celebration for stoners and this is a music form, it's not much of a stretch to connect those dots. If this was about Easter, you would have simply posted Easter instead of 4/20.

    You asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  14. #44

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Well, considering 4/20 is widely considered a day of celebration for stoners and this is a music form, it's not much of a stretch to connect those dots. If this was about Easter, you would have simply posted Easter instead of 4/20.

    You asshole.
    I hate people who assume, and cry
    And you're doing both
    chode

  15. #45
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    I hate people who assume, and cry
    And you're doing both
    chode
    I am not assuming. I am piecing together small tidbits of evidence to come up with an educated conclusion. Also, I am not crying, I am explaining the rules and treating you like the idiot you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  16. #46

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    I am not assuming. I am piecing together small tidbits of evidence to come up with an educated conclusion. Also, I am not crying, I am explaining the rules and treating you like the idiot you are.
    The fact that you keep replying and trying to prove a point makes you a larger idiot in plenty of ways. Bitch to teenagers on another thread about 'following the rules' and spare yourself some dignity chap

  17. #47
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    The fact that you keep replying and trying to prove a point makes you a larger idiot in plenty of ways.
    Debating makes me the idiot? No, what makes me the idiot is that I keep engaging an even bigger idiot, you brainless twat.

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    Bitch to teenagers on another thread about 'following the rules' and spare yourself some dignity chap
    Do you even understand what you are saying here?
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  18. #48

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Debating makes me the idiot? No, what makes me the idiot is that I keep engaging an even bigger idiot, you brainless twat.


    Do you even understand what you are saying here?
    I get you don't like marijuana, THATS FINE, but I don't need a lecture on the rules from some half wit who's acting big on a forum lolol. Like I've mentioned in every post: if you don't like the thread, leave and lecture somewhere else


    Leave

  19. #49

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Debating makes me the idiot? No, what makes me the idiot is that I keep engaging an even bigger idiot, you brainless twat.



    Do you even understand what you are saying here?
    You can be a downer on someone elses thread
    Last edited by conners; 01-30-2014 at 12:08 PM.

  20. #50
    Member rambleonfreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: 4/20

    =\ i thought this was a thread about easter, not potheads

  21. #51
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,136

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quit harshing the mellow, brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

  22. #52
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,391

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    You can be a downer of someone elses thread
    I'm also sick of GuyInTucson acting the message board father.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

  23. #53
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    I get you don't like marijuana, THATS FINE, but I don't need a lecture on the rules from some half wit who's acting big on a forum lolol. Like I've mentioned in every post: if you don't like the thread, leave and lecture somewhere else


    Leave
    Oh I can leave on my own? I didn't know that. You fucking hippy.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  24. #54
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I'm also sick of GuyInTucson acting the message board father.

    Daddy issues.

    Done Deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  25. #55

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Oh I can leave on my own? I didn't know that. You fucking hippy.
    No ones forcing you to stay. Obviously you have some issues of your own; I can recommend a good therapist for you to get all those little angry feelings out of your system. Peace and blessings..peace and blessings..

  26. #56
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    22,182

    Default Re: 4/20

    conners - what coachella was your favorite, and why?

    4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

  27. #57
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,554

    Default Re: 4/20

    DruggyFestivalGuy needs to come in here and settle this stat.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

  28. #58

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Daddy issues.

    Done Deal.
    I smoked with my Dad last 4/20 @ Coachella 2013. He's actually a native of the valley.

  29. #59
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,136

    Default Re: 4/20

    50/50 odds conners is just another stupid Zafocaine alias. There are already clues; if it's him, the posting style will reveal itself soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

  30. #60
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    50/50 odds conners is just another stupid Zafocaine alias. There are already clues; if it's him, the posting style will reveal itself soon enough.
    Zafo's rants tend to reach multiple paragraphs. I don't think this is him. i think he is a random fucktard who thought that people who go to Coachella would find him cool for talking about 4/20 as if that hasn't been discussed frequently.

    "OMG 420 GUIZE BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES WEED AT COACHELLA SO YOU ALL PROBABLY THINK I AM ZANY AND GOOFY AND LOVABLE"

    No, conners, stoners like you give the average pot smoker a bad name. Fuck off, dweeb.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •