Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 186

Thread: 4/20

  1. #1

    Default 4/20

    No where else I'd rather spend my Easter than at Coachella.
    What's everyone got planned for Sunday?!
    Last edited by conners; 01-30-2014 at 12:03 PM.

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,368

    Default Re: 4/20

    Smoking some sweet bud amirite bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  3. #3
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,874

    Default Re: 4/20

    Mitch, what are you going to do at 5:00pm? No where else I'd rather be than at Coachella at 5:00pm. Amirite?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  4. #4
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,882

    Default Re: 4/20

    Man, when 3/14 comes, I'm gonna go nuts. I'm gonna have apple, and blueberry, and boston cream, and man maybe even pecan.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  5. #5

    Default Re: 4/20

    trololololololoOLOL0l

  6. #6
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,081

    Default Re: 4/20

    This thread is about illegal drug use and I am going to report your IP address to the authorities, pal.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  7. #7

    Default Re: 4/20

    Prove it

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,081

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    Prove it
    Look, buddy. I don't make the rules. Coachella is a drug-free festival and I would really appreciate it if you followed the rules. We don't want the cops breaking up Coachella.

    Coachella Rules.JPG
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  9. #9
    Member dillycup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    300

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    No where else I'd rather spend my 4/20 than at Coachella.
    What's everyone got planned for Sunday?!
    3 april 20ths in a row at chella.

    Next year just wont be the same when it falls on a monday

  10. #10
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,039

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    This thread is about illegal drug use and I am going to report your IP address to the authorities, pal.
    It's not illegal in Colorado so you're wrong to say it is about "illegal" drug use. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  11. #11
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,081

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    It's not illegal in Colorado so you're wrong to say it is about "illegal" drug use. cr****
    Is Coachella in Colorado, you fuckwit?
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  12. #12
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,130

    Default Re: 4/20

    We can now go to Colorado to smoke weed the way Ron goes to Mexico to fuck underage girls!

  13. #13
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,882

    Default Re: 4/20

    Hey guys did you know Ron was from Colorado?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  14. #14
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,081

    Default Re: 4/20

    I hear marijuana is legal there too.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  15. #15
    Member baily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,923

    Default Re: 4/20

    talking about bringing weed into the fest on a public forum is simply stupid

    if you are going to do it....shut your fucking pie hole and don't announce it on a LARGE PUBLIC FORUM.


    I love seeing kids wearing shirts with weed on it getting stopped by cops. 'ugh why you going after me' duh, mother fucker you are announcing it to the world that you either have weed on you or at home.
    Last edited by baily; 01-29-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

  16. #16
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,269

    Default Re: 4/20

    baily's correct. GV scans how much marijuana discussion happens on the board, and then, after someone crunches the numbers, they hire the appropriate amount of security to quell the haze.

    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  17. #17
    Member baily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,923

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    baily's correct. GV scans how much marijuana discussion happens on the board, and then, after someone crunches the numbers, they hire the appropriate amount of security to quell the haze.
    LOL
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

  18. #18
    Member meyouseek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    LAX
    Posts
    1,224

    Default Re: 4/20

    I knew it. GV, the NSA, the LEOs. They're all in it together.

    Shit, black chopper is circling. I'm out.

  19. #19
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,039

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Is Coachella in Colorado, you fuckwit?
    Is Az in California? If not, using your post as a reference, YOU cannot discuss gay marriage because it's not legal in your fucking backwoods state. Sheriff Joe Arpaio is the biggest POS around right now. Aren't you the lucky one. Boards as I understand it are governed by the rules of THAT board. On inforoo you can't discuss them at all because that is the rule there. Not here. If you want to be a fucking cop or a mod, then do that and don't try and play one here. Bailey, same for you. It is like discussing what I like to drink. To those like Bailey or whoever, you sound like prohibitionist during that era. If you are anti weed, fine, that's your choice, if you are just fucking shooting off your mouth. STFU. One day you guys will catch up. So sorry so sad..... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  20. #20
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,368

    Default Re: 4/20

    GuyInTucson: pot prohibitionist and backwoods Arizona reactionary.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  21. #21
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,882

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Is Az in California? If not, using your post as a reference, YOU cannot discuss gay marriage because it's not legal in your fucking backwoods state. Sheriff Joe Arpaio is the biggest POS around right now. Aren't you the lucky one. Boards as I understand it are governed by the rules of THAT board. On inforoo you can't discuss them at all because that is the rule there. Not here. If you want to be a fucking cop or a mod, then do that and don't try and play one here. Bailey, same for you. It is like discussing what I like to drink. To those like Bailey or whoever, you sound like prohibitionist during that era. If you are anti weed, fine, that's your choice, if you are just fucking shooting off your mouth. STFU. One day you guys will catch up. So sorry so sad..... cr****
    This is a pretty good argument against marijuana.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  22. #22
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,081

    Default Re: 4/20

    Ron, I have never met you in person but I am sure if you weren't a creepy pedo that you'd be a pretty cool guy. However, you make absolutely no fucking sense in at least 97% of your posts. You are worse at debating on this board than my dad is when he defends his posting of Shinedown videos on facebook.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  23. #23
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,081

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    GuyInTucson: pot prohibitionist and backwoods Arizona reactionary.
    I'm sigging this.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  24. #24

    Default Re: 4/20

    I'm going in the cut with my cigars and lighting them up whenever I see board members. I want to see the expression in your faces when I blow smoke all up on ya! Remember, tobacco is legal.

  25. #25

    Default Re: 4/20

    I'm a cop. You're all under arrest.

  26. #26
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,874

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This is a pretty good argument against marijuana.
    It really does epitomize that egg frying commercial from the 80's.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  27. #27
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  28. #28
    Member carolinesgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    norcosd ca
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: 4/20

    awesome find, gps!

  29. #29
    Member AeroplaneJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    trapped in BasedWorld
    Posts
    462

    Default Re: 4/20

    hhaha 420, what's next, 69? am i right bros??

  30. #30
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    622

    Default Re: 4/20

    Quote Originally Posted by conners View Post
    No where else I'd rather spend my 4/20 than at Coachella.
    What's everyone got planned for Sunday?!
    I probably won't get too crazy for it. Maybe just a brief, solemn tribute to Hitler back at my campsite before heading in to see Arcade Fire.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •