Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Throw something at QOTSA's Josh Homme, get one free A$$ kicking!

Default Throw something at QOTSA's Josh Homme, get one free A$$ kicking!

Please, for the love of God, don't do it!

I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.

old school

Default Re: Throw something at QOTSA's Josh Homme, get one free A$$ kicking!

Kurt handled it way better when I saw Nirvana Halloween night in Akron. He got hit in the face with a shoe in mid song. It was hurled perfectly so that the sole whacked his face bad. He didn't miss a note on the guitar but he quit singing long enough to look back and see what it was. He went right back in to the verse like nothing happened. When he was done with the song Mr. Cobain set his guitar down walked over to the shoe picked it up and turned his back to the audience. He then pulled it out and took a healthy piss in the shoe put his dick away and turned to the crowd. With piss running out of the shoe onto his hand and the stage he got on the mic and asked "Who wants their shoe back?"
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    Kurt handled it way better when I saw Nirvana Halloween night in Akron. He got hit in the face with a shoe in mid song. It was hurled perfectly so that the sole whacked his face bad. He didn't miss a note on the guitar but he quit singing long enough to look back and see what it was. He went right back in to the verse like nothing happened. When he was done with the song Mr. Cobain set his guitar down walked over to the shoe picked it up and turned his back to the audience. He then pulled it out and took a healthy piss in the shoe put his dick away and turned to the crowd. With piss running out of the shoe onto his hand and the stage he got on the mic and asked "Who wants their shoe back?"
    Haha. That is excellent!
    I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.

old school

The owner of the shoe was crowd surfed to the front where Kurt determined it was his actual shoe. He was allowed to watch the rest of the show from the side of the stage.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

Ha. I'll bet that guy never washed his shoe or wore it again.

Quote Originally Posted by kellybuck99 View Post
    Please, for the love of God, don't do it!

Agreed, JH is a freaking Gigantic Man, 6'4", probably around 250 pound, not your standard Jagger/Prince/Bowie/Thom Yorke-esque 140 pound rail-thin munchkin rocker.
    The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Outkast - The Knife - Dum Dum Girls - Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Broken Bells - Haim - Neko Case - Jagwar Ma - Goat - Waxahatchee

Queens Of The Stone Age - Pet Shop Boys - Chvrches - Mogwai - Warpaint - Washed Out - Future Islands - Ty Seagall - Darkside - Foxygen

Beck - Neutral Milk Hotel - Superchunk - Arcade Fire - Bombino - Daughter - Surfer Blood

It doesn't surprise me after watching that footage why JustSteve is such a fan.

Holy shit, there's only so many times I can watch some ginger kid whine about stuff getting thrown at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Holy shit, there's only so many times I can watch some ginger kid whine about stuff getting thrown at him.
    There are only so many times some guy in a bowler can poetically compare where he lives to a wasteland......and post on the coachella forums......12000 man? Really?

It's not a bowler, it's a fedora. If I was some asshole in a bowler, I'd go throw a shoe at Josh Homme so that he could put the entire fucking concert on hold for three minutes while he performs an unconvincing delivery of a prepared rant he practiced backstage to make himself look like a badass.

It just doesn't get old. It just doesn't.

NICE HAT
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Hahaha well played sir.

If Josh Homme has a problem with my hat, I'll beat his fucking ass.

I really want to dress up as a tiger now
    The Faint/Reptar 6/05
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra 6/06
    Make Music Pasadena
    Jack White/Mr Little Jeans 6/10
    Jack White 6/12
    Touche Amore/DADS 6/27
    Mac DeMarco 7/11
    Arctic Monkeys/Black Rebel Motorcycle Club 8/7
    FYF FEST
    Fun Fun Fun Fest
    Coachella 2015 w1

If Josh Homme has a problem with my hat, I'll beat his fucking ass.
    Ha. Ha ha. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldorrr View Post
    There are only so many times some guy in a bowler can poetically compare where he lives to a wasteland......and post on the coachella forums......12000 man? Really?
    Two tropes in ~25 words. I don't know about you guys, but I'm impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    It doesn't surprise me after watching that footage why JustSteve is such a fan.
    No bullshit, no sparing feelings, tells it like it is, doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks. What's not to like? And he was rad as hell when I met him.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Ha. Ha ha. No.
    Yes. He talks like a pussy, sorry.

Yes. He talks like a pussy, sorry.
    And you look like a pussy, sorry. Please throw a shoe at him so we can see him kick your ass.

How do I look, tantan?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I will gladly throw a shoe at him with my face printed on it so he knows exactly who the fuck called him out.

Such shoes can be purchased at the link in my signature.

So whats the deal with homophobic slurs these days? not entertainment career suicide?

Those were several years ago, I believe. He has stopped with it as far as I know these days.

I will gladly throw a shoe at him with my face printed on it so he knows exactly who the fuck called him out.

Yeah I mean, that was like four years ago. Who gives a shit if the guy called everyone who threw something at him on stage a homosexual? I mean, that's mature, right? Stopping your concert to rant about the sexual preference of some random person who threw candy at you?

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    No sparing feelings, tells it like it is, doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks.
    What do you think of Kanye?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

There is only 1 out of 6 Josh Homme shows I have seen where he didn't do a rant like this. Most of it was recycled material and once was the exact same rant as the night before. Mind you none of my 3 friends or I saw anything thrown at any of these shows. This shit is rehearsed, and in my experience an act.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

"I'll be damned if I'm gonna go out there and just perform a concert without threatening to kick some homo's ass."

This dude sounds like a complete douchebag, it totally makes sense he's from the desert.

10/25 Beach Goth @ The Observatory
    11/7 Dean Blunt @ Jewel's Catch One

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

More like Josh Homo
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.