Thread: Weekend 2 Car Campers who want to combine camps.

Lurker

Default Weekend 2 Car Campers who want to combine camps.

PM me if you're down to combine camps for Weekend 2, I got my own pass & will be with a buddy, will have a few EZ ups & a tent, also food & water. I'm 20 y/o & am chill gonna be driving from Texas & will be at the campgrounds by Friday morning. If you're interested PM me. Lets get a big camp so we can have a better time & have shade.

Default Re: Weekend 2 Car Campers who want to combine camps.

Quote Originally Posted by patdiez10 View Post
    PM me if you're down to combine camps for Weekend 2, I got my own pass & will be with a buddy, will have a few EZ ups & a tent, also food & water. I'm 20 y/o & am chill gonna be driving from Texas & will be at the campgrounds by Friday morning. If you're interested PM me. Lets get a big camp so we can have a better time & have shade.
    HEY!!! Were a group of 3 girls, all 21, from Vancouver, Canada, looking for some people to camp with in weekend 2! Here's my email if you're interested! sara.k.pandy@gmail.com

Lurker

Added you on my email list i will keep you informed.

Great thanks!

Lurker

Do you have a car camping pass or need a spot to sleep at & hang out for the three days?

Hello,

If you still have room, my girlfriend and I need a place to camp. We are first timers with nowhere to stay. We have our own car and are willing to provide for whatever is needed!

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by dave8910 View Post
    Hello,

If you still have room, my girlfriend and I need a place to camp. We are first timers with nowhere to stay. We have our own car and are willing to provide for whatever is needed!
    PM me your email I'll add you on my list I need more people with car camping passes so we can have a bigger camp to add people who weren't able to get camping passes.

Hi there, I was wondering if you have anymore room? I'm from chandler az. Female 19. I'm currently going to buy a camping pass, only if someone drives! My email is xbenally20@hotmail.com thanks!

Lurker

email please im looking into having a chill time seeing bands play and partying in between. 22 y/o with a friend, still deciding if im taking my brother or another friend. will help with what you need, all i need is a ride/camp area for the weekend. from whittier, ca. if thats around your area, please email me dude you wont be disappointed enzomaboy@yahoo.com

Lurker

Everyone who needs a spot to stay at PM your email once I get more campers who are willing to combine camps I will email all of you & let you know the availability.

Lurker

My name's Bailey, 22 yr young attending solo. Also driving from Texas! I have a portable shower and other camp necessities the group might need. Plus of course plenty of goodie to share! my email's baileyrupe@verizon.net, let me know what you think!

Lurker

You got a car camping pass Bailey?

Hey I'm also coming in from texas solo but I'll be flying and renting a car. I have a car camping pass and am looking to combine spots. You can email me at brisket79735@gmail.com

Lurker

working on that one, i think i've got one lined up from a friend who decided not to go.

Lurker

So far I got 3 people with camping passes including me so we're still looking for more people. Got a lot of people who don't have camping passes who are willing to help out if people let them camp on their spot. Lets get more people guys to make it a good experience for everyone in our camp!

Lurker

Just got a PM & we now have 4 people including me willing to combine camps! We're getting there.

I have a car camping pass and 3 spots in my car, some friends who also have car camping passes may or may not want to join in this too.

Quote Originally Posted by patdiez10 View Post
    Hello! I'm going solo now. All my friends bailed and I don't want to not go because of that. Im looking to meet up with cool people and have a good time. I have a car, ticket, and car camping pass. I'm in need of chill people that would like to hang out. I'm a sarcastic gay 24 year old from Vegas. I was told to post here. I'm a great wing man and I don't know what else to post. I'm no good at describing myself.

Lurker