Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official "I've worn/want to wear a diaper to a music festival" Thread

Default The Official "I've worn/want to wear a diaper to a music festival" Thread

This question came up over the weekend (drunk football talk of course).

"Is it worth wearing an adult diaper to a music festival so I can watch _______ from the rail?"

I suppose for someone that REALLY wanted to see one specific band and knew it would be a long wait, this could work. How long would you stand in your own filth to watch Muse or Arcade Fire or Outkast? Do you go to the portapottie after said headliner and just dump the diaper or wear it back to your campsite/hotel?

The bottle option was brought up, but nobody wanted to be the guy that tries peeing in a bottle and leaving a bottle of pee on the ground, or worse, missing and peeing on somebody. How about for the ladies? Pros/Cons?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

Default Re: The Official "I've worn/want to wear a diaper to a music festival" Thread

early nomination for Thread of the Year 2014. Five stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

Default Re: The Official "I've worn/want to wear a diaper to a music festival" Thread

9/05 - The Rentals - Fonda (?)
    9/11 - Swans - Roxy
    9/13 - Owen Pallett - El Rey (?)
    9/17 - Buzzcocks - Fonda (?)
    9/20 - Crosby, Stills & Nash - Santa Barbara Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

It's a lot harder (if not impossible) for girls to pee in the middle of a crowd without being noticed than it is for guys.
    Still don't think it would be worth it to wear a diaper...
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

I have a friend that uses a she-wee and a bottle at festivals all the time. I could never do it, but I secretly admire her for having the "balls" to do such a thing.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011
    • 2012 • 2013 • 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) • 10/3-5 Austin City Limits •

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Consider me Miles Davis.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by scenicworld View Post
    I have a friend that uses a she-wee and a bottle at festivals all the time. I could never do it, but I secretly admire her for having the "balls" to do such a thing.
    Whaaaaaaat? Damn, more power to her.
    Don't think I could do it...

I've looked over at her to ask a question and noticed that she's deep in thought or otherwise staring off into space. when I repeat the question she usually just says "hold on, I'm peeing" and I take a few steps to the side. haha
    • 2012 • 2013 • 2014

Quote Originally Posted by scenicworld View Post
    intrigued. please explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

Kinda like a little funnel that women can use to pee standing up. Think sno-cone type of paper cup, hole in the bottom.

I've considered one for booze but for pee/poo, gross. Usually I can sweat enough not to need to go to the Honeybuckets

pretty much what Steve said, except they aren't made of paper for obvious reasons and are even dishwasher safe! http://www.shewee.com

I have a pee-mate which is pretty much the same, but I'm not very good at using it and I restrict its use to porta potties. especially now that we have segregated bathrooms! girls are gross and whenever I have to pee I can use the urinal in the porta potty instead of dealing with a nasty seat or hovering.
    • 2012 • 2013 • 2014

If you don't have one of these on you at any music festival you are doing it wrong.

Wait, I thought they were disposable. Eww, how do you rinse them out between uses?

Edit: ok, p-mate is cardboard and disposable. The she wee seems extreme.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 01-21-2014 at 03:26 PM.

they have a travel case that you can put it back into. I just rinse it out with water, give it a couple shakes (more than twice is playing with yourself, right?) and then put it back in the case.

edit: oops the one I have is a Go Girl not a p-mate. it's pretty much identical to the shewee.
    Last edited by scenicworld; 01-21-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    • 2012 • 2013 • 2014

Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    If you don't have one of these on you at any music festival you are doing it wrong.

How many do you go through per day?

I'm thinking about the diaper idea. A healthy meal wouldn't make it too bad of an idea.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Damn this thread has sexy written all over it. Why not take some Imodium if you refuse to shit yourself? I personally don't see a need to wear a diaper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

You would just shit in your underwear?

I've seen this one too….

I religiously use pee-mates at festivals. I don't like the ones that aren't disposable because I don't want to stand around rinsing it out. I just toss it into the porta potty when I'm done, and since they are cardboard, they fold up nicely in my bag.

At Bestival all the guys piss against the fence and the lines for the loos were often 10 deep, so I just peed with the guys. Got some weird looks.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Also, Richard Christie (Howard Stern Show) has talked about wearing a diaper to a Coheed and Cambria concert in great detail.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I seriously may wear a Depends undergarment on Saturday, since I plan to be inside the festival the moment it opens until the moment it closes - and standing at stages, holding my spot most of the time. Anyone willing to change me midday and towards the end (maybe before Muse)? I'll bring the talcum.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    At Bestival all the guys piss against the fence and the lines for the loos were often 10 deep, so I just peed with the guys. Got some weird looks.
    You would fit in perfectly at Roskilde. Guys and gals peeing wherever they felt.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I've pissed in bottles mid convo with people.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I religiously use pee-mates at festivals. I don't like the ones that aren't disposable because I don't want to stand around rinsing it out. I just toss it into the porta potty when I'm done, and since they are cardboard, they fold up nicely in my bag.

thanks for making me feel like less of a weirdo, capt. I thought I might have been alone on this. rinsing out the Go Girl isn't really that bad, to be honest. only the inside touches pee, so I just pour some water through it while I'm still in the port potty and then put it in the plastic bag and shove it back in the case. hand sanitizer or a wet wipe helps with the ickyness of the whole thing once I'm done.
    • 2012 • 2013 • 2014

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

why not go catheter?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    You would just shit in your underwear?
    no. just time it right. Set aside time to go number 2/1 and proceed accordingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

LA, Southern California fool-the west coast.

For guys- If you're going into the porta potty to use your "disposable urine device" anyway, whats the point? I think the point here was not going into the porta potty to pee.

Also, whats the general consensus on the "poop tent"?

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    why not go catheter?
    Have you ever had a Foley (indwelling) catheter inserted?

It's not exactly a walk in the park.