Thread: Looking to share a ride LAX to Coachella

Default Looking to share a ride LAX to Coachella

Hi!
    My friend and I (25m and 25f) are from Australia and will be arriving in LAX on Friday 18th at 10:30am.
    Looking for anyone with 2 seats available or we are happy to share a rental or a shuttle service and chip in for cost.
    Thanks

Default Re: Looking to share a ride LAX to Coachella

Hi, I'm 24 and from Minnesota and I am looking for someone to throw down on a rental car I'm going to be flying in to LAX, I have a car camping pass, you are more than welcome to stay at camp site. I would rather arrive Thursday because camp site opens Thursday, but I would be open to Friday let me know if your interested

Hey! My friend and I (both 23f) are from Dallas, TX and flying into LA on thursday the 17th. We would like to join if you have room! Thanks

Hey I'm 22, from Australia (Brisbane) living in London, and my girlfriend and I (23, British) are coming over from London for our first Coachella. We're looking to carpool on the friday morning as we're not camping, obviously happy to chip in for a rental car but neither of us drive. Would love to join if you still have space!

Fraser