Thread: You give us a ride from ONT airport, we share our tent and car camping pass! wknd1

Default You give us a ride from ONT airport, we share our tent and car camping pass! wknd1

Hello fellow Coachella campers!

We' re back again (we being my best friend and I) for our fourth Coachella! Every year we've met some really awesome people through tent-sharing at Coachella and so we've decided to try it again for another year- weekend 1!

WHAT WE'RE NEEDING FROM YOU:

We need someone (up to two people) to pick us up from the Ontario Airport around 5:00PM on Thursday before weekend 1 and take us back to the airport early on Monday morning- we would need to leave the camp grounds by 5:30AM. Additionally we need someone with a large enough vehicle (so a truck or an SUV) to haul our luggage back and forth.

WHAT YOU'LL GET:

In exchange for the rides to the airport, we'll share our tent and car camping pass with you. The lot sizes aren't really big enough for more than one tent + a truck/suv, which is why we need one or two people to share a tent with. We have a tent, but in the interest of traveling light if you you or your group has a large tent that would be great. Same thing goes for a canopy to cover the tent.

A LITTLE ABOUT US:

My friend and I are 26/25 year old females from Texas. We are incredibly excited about the lineup this year. Just glancing at the lineup, I personally am excited about HAIM, Lorde, Ellie Goulding, Disclosure, Neutral Milk Hotel, Dillon Francis and soooo many others. We love making friends with our surrounding Coachella camping family. We'll share the tips we've learned over the last three Coachella such as not to stay awake until 4:00am because the next day will be worthless (so if you like to party all night long you may not be a good fit for us). However, we're 420 friendly and like to party within reason.

WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:

We want a solo or two-person group, preferably around our ages. You MUST have a Facebook so we can pre-screen and make sure you're a real person and not a serial killer. We'd like someone with similar interests but since this is Coachella everyone has that similar interest. You must be able to pick us up and take us to the airport. If you have a large tent and a canopy you'll have a higher chance of getting selected.

If you think you're interested, please PM me!

Thanks!
    Last edited by prettylightsrocks; 01-20-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Default Re: You give us a ride from ONT airport, we share our tent and car camping pass! wknd

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Default Re: You give us a ride from ONT airport, we share our tent and car camping pass! wknd

"party within reason"

psh.
    crab fries

Hey. Me and my boyfriend (french 27 and 30) are looking for a spot in a car camping for we 1. We 'll have a van or a car rental and we can pick you up and drop you at the airport. We dont have any equipment except if we rent a sleeper van if that fit in a car camping with you tent. You can write me back on agathe.lavielle@gmail.com