Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 434

Thread: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

  1. #121
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,878

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    two shows inside the supposed radius clause with osheaga in montral on the second and toronto on the 3rd. i never said they were ruled out. get a grip.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  2. #122
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,107

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Osheaga lineup game: http://www.osheaga.com/

    I see Outkast, Gogol Bordello, J. Cole, AFI, Lorde, Danny Brown.....is that Nas on the top right corner???

    8/19 Run the Jewels @ Sir Stage 37
    8/21 The Clean @ Rough Trade
    8/21 J Rocc/GE-OLOGY @ Panther Room
    8/23 Bad Brains/Trash Talk @ Afropunk
    8/23 Kevin Saunderson @ TBA
    8/24 D'Angelo @ Afropunk


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  3. #123
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,107

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Moar confirmed dates

    4/11 Indio, CA - Coachella Music Festival
    4/18 Indio, CA - Coachella Music Festival
    4/25 – 4/27 Kingston Downs, GA - CounterPoint
    5/2- 5/4 Tampa, FL - Big Guava Festival
    5/16 – 5/18 Gulf Shores, AL - Hangout Music Festival
    5/23 – 5/25 George, WA - Sasquatch! Music Festival
    6/6 – 6/8 New York, NY - Governors Ball Music Festival
    6/15 Warsaw, PL - Orange Warsaw
    6/19 – 6/22 Dover, DE - Firefly Music Festival
    6/29 Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest
    6/29 – 7/6 Roskilde, DK - Roskilde Festival
    7/5 Birmingham, UK – Wireless Festival
    7/6 London, UK - Wireless Festival
    7/10 – 7/12 Frauenfeld, CH - Openair Frauenfeld
    7/11 – 7/13 Ferropolis, DE - Splash! Festival
    7/13 Rotterdam, NL - North Sea Jazz Festival
    7/18 – 7/20 Louisville, KY - Forecastle Festival
    8/3 Toronto, ON - OVO Fest
    8/7 Oslo, NO - Ψya Fest
    8/8 – 8/9 Gothenburg, SE - Way Out West Festival
    8/8 – 8/9 Helsinki, FI - Flow Festival
    8/15 – 8/17 - Hockenheim, DE – Rock'n'Heim
    9/4 – 9/7 Isle of Wight, UK - Bestival

    8/19 Run the Jewels @ Sir Stage 37
    8/21 The Clean @ Rough Trade
    8/21 J Rocc/GE-OLOGY @ Panther Room
    8/23 Bad Brains/Trash Talk @ Afropunk
    8/23 Kevin Saunderson @ TBA
    8/24 D'Angelo @ Afropunk


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  4. #124
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,216

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Shit, they're playing so many festivals.

  5. #125
    old school concertgoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,503

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    I was thinking about TI, but the genre/budget doesn't seem to logically fit.

    I only care about the 40 dates because I want to seem them up here without going to Sasquatch and if promoters/managers book their big talent differently in 2015.
    Good luck with that....

  6. #126
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,004

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Moar confirmed dates

    4/11 Indio, CA - Coachella Music Festival
    4/18 Indio, CA - Coachella Music Festival
    4/25 – 4/27 Kingston Downs, GA - CounterPoint
    5/2- 5/4 Tampa, FL - Big Guava Festival
    5/16 – 5/18 Gulf Shores, AL - Hangout Music Festival
    5/23 – 5/25 George, WA - Sasquatch! Music Festival
    6/6 – 6/8 New York, NY - Governors Ball Music Festival
    6/15 Warsaw, PL - Orange Warsaw
    6/19 – 6/22 Dover, DE - Firefly Music Festival
    6/29 Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest
    6/29 – 7/6 Roskilde, DK - Roskilde Festival
    7/5 Birmingham, UK – Wireless Festival
    7/6 London, UK - Wireless Festival
    7/10 – 7/12 Frauenfeld, CH - Openair Frauenfeld
    7/11 – 7/13 Ferropolis, DE - Splash! Festival
    7/13 Rotterdam, NL - North Sea Jazz Festival
    7/18 – 7/20 Louisville, KY - Forecastle Festival
    8/3 Toronto, ON - OVO Fest
    8/7 Oslo, NO - Ψya Fest
    8/8 – 8/9 Gothenburg, SE - Way Out West Festival
    8/8 – 8/9 Helsinki, FI - Flow Festival
    8/15 – 8/17 - Hockenheim, DE – Rock'n'Heim
    9/4 – 9/7 Isle of Wight, UK - Bestival
    Guava is 5/2, Sasquatch is 5/23 and Bestival is 9/5
    http://www.pollstar.com/resultsArtist.aspx?ID=27456

    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Good luck with that....
    They are at 24 or so. Something in Texas(ACL?), Montreal, Chicago, couple more in Europe and maybe something in Australia/Asia will get them around 30.

    I can't see how they can cover the US and only do 2 different festivals on the entire west coast. There has to be something more with so many untapped markets.

  7. #127
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,173

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Guava is 5/2, Sasquatch is 5/23 and Bestival is 9/5
    http://www.pollstar.com/resultsArtist.aspx?ID=27456



    They are at 24 or so. Something in Texas(ACL?), Montreal, Chicago, couple more in Europe and maybe something in Australia/Asia will get them around 30.

    I can't see how they can cover the US and only do 2 different festivals on the entire west coast. There has to be something more with so many untapped markets.
    Australia's summer is almost over. It'd have to be December or January 2015 before they made it down there.
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

  8. #128

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    So they are on bottlerock as well. My question is how do you think they determined which festivals they were going to hit this year. Because for some reason i have hard time beleiving some of these festivals contacted them. Do you think they put a map out of dates and festivals and picked and choosed which ones they wanted to play?
    you are soooooooo good lookin

  9. #129
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,317

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    You don't think organizers of festivals get in touch with record labels and management companies to see who is ready and available?
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  10. #130
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,878

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    4/11 Indio, CA - Coachella Music Festival
    4/18 Indio, CA - Coachella Music Festival
    4/25 – 4/27 Kingston Downs, GA - CounterPoint
    5/2- 5/4 Tampa, FL - Big Guava Festival
    5/16 – 5/18 Gulf Shores, AL - Hangout Music Festival
    5/23 – 5/25 George, WA - Sasquatch! Music Festival
    5/30-6/1 Napa Valley, CA - BottleRock Napa
    6/6 – 6/8 New York, NY - Governors Ball Music Festival
    6/15 Warsaw, PL - Orange Warsaw
    6/19 – 6/22 Dover, DE - Firefly Music Festival
    6/29 Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest
    6/29 – 7/6 Roskilde, DK - Roskilde Festival
    7/5 Birmingham, UK – Wireless Festival
    7/6 London, UK - Wireless Festival
    7/10 – 7/12 Frauenfeld, CH - Openair Frauenfeld
    7/11 – 7/13 Ferropolis, DE - Splash! Festival
    7/13 Rotterdam, NL - North Sea Jazz Festival
    7/18 – 7/20 Louisville, KY - Forecastle Festival
    7/25 - 7/27 Naeba Ski Resort - Japan Fuji Rock Festival
    8/1 - 8/3 Montreal, Canada - Osheaga
    8/3 Toronto, ON - OVO Fest
    8/7 Oslo, NO - Ψya Fest
    8/8 – 8/9 Gothenburg, SE - Way Out West Festival
    8/8 – 8/9 Helsinki, FI - Flow Festival
    8/14 - 8/16 Hasselt-Kiewit, Belgium - Pukkelpop
    8/15 – 8/17 - Hockenheim, DE – Rock'n'Heim
    9/4 – 9/7 Isle of Wight, UK - Bestival


    added bottlerock, osheaga, pukkelpop, and fuji rock. 26 festivals counting coachella once.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  11. #131

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    You don't think organizers of festivals get in touch with record labels and management companies to see who is ready and available?
    I do...... but some of the smaller fests I would almost assume feel like they are probably priced out so would not bother. I just find it very odd they are not playing lolla or bonaroo honestly because they could offer a bigger payday right? Or am I an idiot
    you are soooooooo good lookin

  12. #132
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,173

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by gillster17 View Post
    I do...... but some of the smaller fests I would almost assume feel like they are probably priced out so would not bother. I just find it very odd they are not playing lolla or bonaroo honestly because they could offer a bigger payday right? Or am I an idiot
    The week of Bonnaroo they're in Europe and Lolla won't announce their lineup until late April at the earliest, but their dates at Osheaga and OVO make it likely.
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

  13. #133
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,618

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Outkast's tour dates are actually very interesting to me in the fact of seeing how a festival tour reunion lays out.
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Jack White @ Bill .... 08/23/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  14. #134
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,004

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Add in Chicago and it's getting close to 30, anyone want to guess where else they might pop up?

    Texas has nothing so ACL may be a strong candidate. East coast US needs some more beyond G-Ball and Firefly.

    BTW, you can clean up the specific dates on at least 7 of the festivals on the most recent list.

  15. #135
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,107

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Add in Chicago and it's getting close to 30, anyone want to guess where else they might pop up?

    Texas has nothing so ACL may be a strong candidate. East coast US needs some more beyond G-Ball and Firefly.

    BTW, you can clean up the specific dates on at least 7 of the festivals on the most recent list.
    Maybe Voodoo Festival in October?

    Pretty damn awesome line-up for Electric Picnic

    Portishead, Outkast, Beck, Foals and Chic featuring Nile Rodgers are among the acts confirmed for August's Electric Picnic at Stradbally Estate, Co Laois.

    This year's festival runs from August 29 to 31, with Pet Shop Boys, Paolo Nutini, Lily Allen, St Vincent and Simple Minds also on the bill.

    London Grammar, Metronomy, Slowdive, Laura Mvula, Annie Mac, Flume, The Stranglers, Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks, The Blades, The Wailers, Omar Souleyman, White Denim, Temples, Sohn, Jungle, Fka Twigs, Bicep, Kaytranada and John Wizards are the other acts in the first line-up announcement.

    8/19 Run the Jewels @ Sir Stage 37
    8/21 The Clean @ Rough Trade
    8/21 J Rocc/GE-OLOGY @ Panther Room
    8/23 Bad Brains/Trash Talk @ Afropunk
    8/23 Kevin Saunderson @ TBA
    8/24 D'Angelo @ Afropunk


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  16. #136

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    I'd put money that Outkast play ACL. They had a struggle selling out both weekends last year and having Outkast only tx festival date would take care of that in a heartbeat.

  17. #137
    old school concertgoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,503

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyrider View Post
    I'd put money that Outkast play ACL. They had a struggle selling out both weekends last year and having Outkast only tx festival date would take care of that in a heartbeat.
    Not so sure about that. Coachella is the only festival with Outkast on it's lineup that has sold out. I love them, but I think we all were guilty of overestimating their draw.

  18. #138
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,925

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Coachella sells out regardless of who's on the line-up (ACL usually does, too). Anyway, I would be absolutely shocked if they weren't there this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

  19. #139
    Coachella Junkie Sushov23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,963

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Not so sure about that. Coachella is the only festival with Outkast on it's lineup that has sold out. I love them, but I think we all were guilty of overestimating their draw.
    I have been saying this for a long ass time. Outkast aren't the draw people on this board think they are. I mean they are a huge draw, they help more than hurt sales, but them headlining festivals has more to do with how long they've been away. Adding all these festival dates isn't helping either.

  20. #140
    Member iantmcfarland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushov23 View Post
    I have been saying this for a long ass time. Outkast aren't the draw people on this board think they are. I mean they are a huge draw, they help more than hurt sales, but them headlining festivals has more to do with how long they've been away. Adding all these festival dates isn't helping either.
    They make sense for Coachella because, bar any small secret shows, these will be the first Outkast concerts in twelve years, the first concerts since "Hey Ya," goddammit. But considering how much they're bum rushing the festival scene this year, they would have made for a weak headliner if Coachella was any later in Outkast's touring itinerary.

    I think we've seen that this is the case in Outkast's absence from other major festivals like Bonnaroo, Lolla and Outside Lands. The only other major they're headlining is Sasquatch, whose headliners are pretty small this year.

  21. #141

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Sasquatch isnt considered major by any means. They have a third of the capacity of Lolla, Coachella, Bonnaroo, ACL and Outside Lands. If youre going by name recognition, sure, its been around for quite a while , but in scope and size, not even close to the truly large events.

  22. #142
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,107

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    OTTAWA BLUESFEST TO ANNOUNCE LINEUP WEDNESDAY...

    HOT RUMOURS:

    Beck

    Outkast

    Jack White

    Queens of the Stone Age

    Journey

    Steve Miller Band

    Foreigner

    Styx

    Lady Antebellum

    City & Colour

    http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/03/18/...es-you-can-use

    8/19 Run the Jewels @ Sir Stage 37
    8/21 The Clean @ Rough Trade
    8/21 J Rocc/GE-OLOGY @ Panther Room
    8/23 Bad Brains/Trash Talk @ Afropunk
    8/23 Kevin Saunderson @ TBA
    8/24 D'Angelo @ Afropunk


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  23. #143

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Looks like Outkast is out for Ottawa Bluesfest. Would have been another show I could have added to my Stanky Summer Tour 2014, but the fact that they're in Europe pretty much the whole range of the festival is enough for me to quit dreamin'.

  24. #144
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,004

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by fourfeathers View Post
    Looks like Outkast is out for Ottawa Bluesfest. Would have been another show I could have added to my Stanky Summer Tour 2014, but the fact that they're in Europe pretty much the whole range of the festival is enough for me to quit dreamin'.
    Toronto/Montreal/Ottawa would be overkill. Especially 3 weeks apart.

  25. #145
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,004

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    29 now. Both ACLs, Voodoo, Maybe Australia early 2014 would get them up to about 35.

    4/11 Indio, CA - Coachella Music Festival
    4/18 Indio, CA - Coachella Music Festival
    4/27 Kingston Downs, GA - CounterPoint
    5/02 Tampa, FL - Big Guava Festival
    5/16 – 5/18 Gulf Shores, AL - Hangout Music Festival
    5/23 George, WA - Sasquatch! Music Festival
    5/31 Napa Valley, CA - BottleRock Napa
    6/6 – 6/8 New York, NY - Governors Ball Music Festival
    6/15 Warsaw, PL - Orange Warsaw
    6/19 – 6/22 Dover, DE - Firefly Music Festival
    6/29 Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest
    6/29 – 7/6 Roskilde, DK - Roskilde Festival
    7/5 Birmingham, UK – Wireless Festival
    7/6 London, UK - Wireless Festival
    7/10 – 7/12 Frauenfeld, CH - Openair Frauenfeld
    7/11 – 7/13 Ferropolis, DE - Splash! Festival
    7/13 Rotterdam, NL - North Sea Jazz Festival
    7/18 – 7/20 Louisville, KY - Forecastle Festival
    7/25 - 7/27 Naeba Ski Resort - Japan Fuji Rock Festival
    8/1 - 8/2 Chicago, Il - Lollapalooza(probably 8/1)
    8/1 - 8/2 Montreal, Canada - Osheaga(probably 8/2)
    8/3 Toronto, ON - OVO Fest
    8/7 Oslo, NO - Ψya Fest
    8/8 – 8/9 Gothenburg, SE - Way Out West Festival
    8/8 – 8/9 Helsinki, FI - Flow Festival
    8/14 Hasselt-Kiewit, Belgium - Pukkelpop
    8/15 – 8/17 - Hockenheim, DE – Rock'n'Heim
    8/29-31 Dublin Electric Picnic
    9/5 Isle of Wight, UK - Bestival

    Counterpoint released the day by day breakdowns including Outkast on Sunday.

    Thursday, April 24 (Pre-fest celebration. Separate ticket required) – Star Slinger, ExMag, Modern Measure, Mad Violinist (DJ set)


    Friday, April 25 – Pretty Lights (live band), Krewella, Big Gigantic, Matt & Kim, Boys Noize, Moon Taxi, Schoolboy Q, Mat Zo, Papadosio, Rich Homie Quan, Poolside, Green Lantern, Tourist, Jonas Rathsman, Pegboard Nerds, Deep Cotton, Infinity Shred, Martina McFlyy, BLKKMorris


    Saturday, April 26 – Foster The People, STS9, J. Cole, Above & Beyond, A-Trak, Janelle Monαe, Wolfgang Gartner, GRiZ, Shpongle (Simon Posford DJ Set), St. Lucia, Ott, The Polish Ambassador, XXYYXX, Wild Cub, Kill Paris, Hucci, Rubblebucket, Nosa Thing, Dan Croll, Mayhem, Butch Clancy, Lance Herbstrong, JMSN, The Floozies, Thriftworks, Five Knives, Shreddie Mercury, Chris Bushnell, The Difference Machine


    Sunday, April 27 – Outkast, Major Lazer, Flux Pavilion, Thievery Corporation, Sleigh Bells, Flosstradamus, Chance The Rapper, Phantogram, Run The Jewels, GTA, Tycho, The Revivalists, Yacht, Minnesota, Thundercat, Congorock, Cashmere Cat, Ratking, Watch The Duck, Kap Slap, Chrome Sparks, Basic Vacation, Real Magic, Roman GianArthur, Bagheera, Skrause, Ployd
    Last edited by Bumblebee; 03-25-2014 at 10:52 AM.

  26. #146
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,878

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    they are playing lolla on 8/1
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  27. #147
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,878

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    you don't have osheage on there. you can't even copy past you stupid fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  28. #148
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,004

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    you don't have osheage on there. you can't even copy past you stupid fuck.
    Nice and complete. I updated 3-4 things from your list as well that have been known for weeks.

  29. #149

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Interesting routing on the first weekend in August. Montreal on Friday to Chicago on Saturday THEN to Toronto on Sunday. Man, these guys are gonna be so gassed.

  30. #150
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,004

    Default Re: Outkast 2014 tour extravaganza

    Quote Originally Posted by fourfeathers View Post
    Interesting routing on the first weekend in August. Montreal on Friday to Chicago on Saturday THEN to Toronto on Sunday. Man, these guys are gonna be so gassed.
    Flying time between those cities is 110 minutes and 140 minutes, enough to watch a movie. The entire crew/band going thru customs twice will be the fun part.

Similar Threads

  1. OUTKAST!!
    By superfan in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 07:51 PM
  3. OutKast
    By nevilledevil78 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:45 AM
  4. Outkast
    By Trick Loves The Kids in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 07:36 PM
  5. OUTKAST
    By jigsaw in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •