Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2755

Thread: FYF 2014

Default Re: FYF 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    Okay, panic/anger/beastmode. I'll suck any amount of dicks for a ticket, plus the above offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Aw damn, it's sold out? That totally sucks! Oh wait, I get free tickets. Nevermind!
    I think we have a love connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

Quote Originally Posted by electrocute View Post
    fuckkk!!! I had been planning to go Saturday, just checked the site today and SOLD OUT! Boooo. Well, adding myself to the ticket-wanters queue... one Saturday ticket wanted if anyone is selling...
    Saturday tickets sold out in the first 5 minutes of the onsale. So youre kinda late on that.

Whaat? Not sure how I missed that, I could swear there were still some available when I checked the site (not within the first 5 mins, obviously)... but maybe I didn't look carefully enough. Either way, I missed the boat, wah wah
    Coachella 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011!!!, 2012 (w1), 2013 (w2), 2014! (w2)...

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Flowers are born to die, bro

Tickets have been found. No dick-suckings will be offered.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Quote Originally Posted by pablomoney View Post
    I guess it's time to start saying that FYF Fest is basically what Coachella was back in the mid-2000s before it jumped the shark. This is its Radiohead/The Cure year.
    How many times were you dropped on your head as a child? I'm guessing 4 or 5.

Anyone looking to make a quick buck, even though I don't generally condone inflated after-market prices: my 2 best friends are looking for 2 weekend passes, willing to pay nearly double. Get at me.
    LOL! <33
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Anyone looking to make a quick buck, even though I don't generally condone inflated after-market prices: my 2 best friends are looking for 2 weekend passes, willing to pay nearly double. Get at me.
    Devin the Midget doesn't condone scalping, except when he or his friends need tickets. Fuck off.

That was really original. Offer stands.
    LOL! <33

Are you going to this, crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? Would be nice to finally meet the face behind all the strange, empty insults. I mean that sincerely too, I'll buy you a beer (or two if you're this much of a dick in person).
    LOL! <33

I'm still not really sure what you're criticizing there. It's not like I am the seller. lol
    LOL! <33

One might say that crazzz is being an azzz.

9/21 - Arsis @ New Royal Dive
    10/28 - Tycho @ North Park Theatre
    10/30 - The Rural Alberta Advantage @ Soda Bar
    11/4 - United Nations @ Los Globos
    11/12 - DFA 1979 @ House Of Blues
    11/14 - The Presets @ North Park Theatre
    11/29 - Cake @ Del Mar

I'm still not really sure what you're criticizing there. It's not like I am the seller. lol
    No, you're not the seller. So yes, technically, you're not scalping. But when you issue a public declaration that you (meaning you as agent for your friends) are willing to buy at twice face, you're blatantly encouraging others here to scalp, which is basically a violation of the spirit of the board rules. Seriously, you don't get why that's wrong and offensive? Crazz is right (wow, did I just say that crazz is right about something!?) to tell you to fuck right off.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

No he's not. That's really dumb. The seller doesn't HAVE to sell anything at double face value, that's just what they are willing to pay. If they want to be a good person, they could sell the tickets at face. I posted that because my friends are distraught that they did not get tickets on time, and would do basically anything to go. So really, you need to fuck off.
    LOL! <33

Does the "spirit of the Coachella board" include your heifer of a wife posting my arrest record for any and everyone to see? Does that really fit in with the rules here? Keep it in your pants big guy.
    LOL! <33

Does the "spirit of the Coachella board" include your heifer of a wife posting my arrest record for any and everyone to see? Does that really fit in with the rules here? Keep it in your pants big guy.
    Actually, yes. You just need to read the by-laws, but that is clearly covered in the "Spirit of the Coachella Board Charter."
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Also, I think you've confused HowToDisappear with someone else. I don't think her husband is a wife.

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Stop assigning traditional gender roles, Cara. If HtD wants to be the husband in her relationship, she should be free to do so.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Oops, I did confuse. My bad.
    LOL! <33

My point stands: fuck off right back atcha, HowToDisappear.
    LOL! <33

I could have sworn that was Rick. Oh well. Who cares? My friends need tickets, and will basically fuck you for them.
    LOL! <33

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

It's so nice when Devin stops by.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

They're cute, too.
    LOL! <33

Innit though?
    LOL! <33

I think we're overlooking the bigger issue issue here, which is since when does Devin have friends?
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Ahhhh, such a stupid stupid fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

No denying that.

And you're right Randy, I don't have friends. Just glorified clients, and dude's girlfriends who suck my dick for Percs.
    LOL! <33

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Devin, shut the fuck up
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

I know right? -_-
    LOL! <33

I know I don't have board rapport, but, I too am looking for a pass for a friend to whom I said, "Don't worry, it hasn't sold out since I've been attending." Either a Sunday only ticket or full weekend ticket (<- more likely I am sure). I won't beg while I choose. If anything's out there let me know Thanks!
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Somebody posted on the fyf facebook page yesterday about having 2 sunday tickets for sale.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl