Thread: Anyone going from Toronto?

Default Anyone going from Toronto?

Anyone else going to Weekend 2 from Toronto?!

Lurker

Default Re: Anyone going from Toronto?

I'm a UK student at UofT, I will be.

The only complication is that I have one exam, which may be before or after the festival. If it's before then all is good. If it's after the festival I'll be going to California much earlier so I can get some travel time in before coming back to finish my academic stuff _

I don't have a camping pass at the moment, so I'm trying to find people to share with - if you have space let me know, I'd definitely be interested! Obvs I'll pay towards it and I can meet you beforehand if you're in Toronto so we're not complete strangers.

Hopefully it works out for you that the exam wont give you any trouble. How long have you been at UofT?

My boyfriend and I got a campsite that we are looking to share with someone. Are you going to Coachella alone?

Lurker

Just since September, I'm only on a year abroad.

I've done the maths and unless skipping the exam is a failing condition, I'll probably skip it even if it clashes. Getting a Coachella ticket was way more valuable than a couple of points on my final grade.

I am going alone, although I've had several offers from people to share a campsite with so I think I'm going to go with some other solo first timers so we're all in the same boat of not knowing anyone. Although if you're flying from Toronto to Palm Springs on the Thursday I may end up on the same flight as you, so I'll try to remember to check with you nearer the time and perhaps we could be flight buddies.