Thread: Shuttle Pass Question

Default Shuttle Pass Question

hey,

3rd time going to Coachella, first time getting a Hotel, I couldn't stand car camping because it was so hot during the 2011/2012 festival

I booked a hotel at the Desert Princess Golf resort, which is a 25 minute drive from the hotel to the festival but i don't wanna drive back and forth because it will be a hectic and tiring.

i was looking at the shuttle service page on Coachella and it says that they offer shuttles to only the hotel provided which are limited and not including my hotel

are there any other shuttles that would get to my hotel or should i drive to the hotel that the shuttle drops off nearest to my hotel and drive back?

any suggestions or tips?

Default Re: Shuttle Pass Question

Call your hotel and ask, but most likely you will have to get to a Coachella shuttle stop.

contact your hotel because they might have their own shuttle running since a lot of the people there will probably be attending the festival.
    all of the hotels are going to be packed so if you drove to another one and used the coachella shuttle you might be in danger of being towed if you dont have their parking pass.
    you can always take a cab if nothing else works.

Last year Agua Caliente and the Tennis Garden were park and ride stops, so maybe they'll be doing that again. I wouldn't risk parking at a hotel you're not a registered guest for.

Lurker

Agua Caliente is your best bet. It's one more exit on the freeway from your hotel. You can park there and ride in. Agua is right by the freeway exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Debauchery View Post
    Agua Caliente is your best bet. It's one more exit on the freeway from your hotel. You can park there and ride in. Agua is right by the freeway exit.
    so you think i can park at agua caliente and ride their shuttle to the festival? and they won't tow my car or anything for not staying at their hotel?