Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 82

Thread: Psychic Friend

  1. #31
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,768

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    arcade fire did NOT save music. they're a very good band. leave it at that.

    they saved music? are you fucking kidding me?

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    cold white north
    Posts
    2,280

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    are you a first-timer crazzz? every year there's been a small tent/dome that pounds out the djs all day/night long....

    last year i spent lots of fun times in the oasis dome...
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

  3. #33
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,575

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    Perhaps some last minute dj's? And i suspect there will be a cool dome
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  4. #34

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    Arcade Fire. They saved music.



    E


    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHA


    Are you fucking serious?

    Also I keep thinking PF is p4k, which makes sense given the arcade fire jerk fest going on.

    That band had a good debut, plays a decent live show, but the album gets boring fast and Neon Bible is a snooze fest.

  5. #35
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,768

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    are you a first-timer crazzz? every year there's been a small tent/dome that pounds out the djs all day/night long....

    last year i spent lots of fun times in the oasis dome...
    first timer? how do you jump to that conclusion?

    i simply stated that it would be nice if we knew ahead of time WHO would be performing in the small dome at what TIME, so that more people who are interested in these artists would be able to catch them.

  6. #36
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    why wouldn't you update the poster with the new additions? are some artists not important enough to be on the poster?

    and why aren't the artists performing in the cool dome not listed or publicized? are they not important enough? don't you want the ticketpaying customers to know who is actually playing, and where and what time they are playing? this secrecy is totally unnecessary.
    do you not actually think that what you paid was enough? You know who is exactly playing! You dont know the times but youre not bitching, you will see the times when the schedule comes out, and maybe some people at the festival SHOULD have to walk around to discover the hidden treaures going on.
    In my book Coachella is best experienced with minimal scheduling (of course save YOURSELF enough time for Rage against the crap) and just roaming, that is when you see the beauty of the weekend. So shut the fuck up and get over it.

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    cold white north
    Posts
    2,280

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz everyone's getting touchy around here...first suprefan, now mr crazzzzzzzzzz here....

    chill guys...the world isn't against you....coachella is proof
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

  8. #38
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,768

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by beavington View Post
    do you not actually think that what you paid was enough? You know who is exactly playing! You dont know the times but youre not bitching, you will see the times when the schedule comes out, and maybe some people at the festival SHOULD have to walk around to discover the hidden treaures going on.
    In my book Coachella is best experienced with minimal scheduling (of course save YOURSELF enough time for Rage against the crap) and just roaming, that is when you see the beauty of the weekend. So shut the fuck up and get over it.
    what the hell are you talking about dumbass?

    we're talking about the small dome. they never release a schedule for the dome. STFU unless you know what you're talking about.

  9. #39
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz everyone's getting touchy around here...first suprefan, now mr crazzzzzzzzzz here....

    chill guys...the world isn't against you....coachella is proof

    Oh shush..........

  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    cold white north
    Posts
    2,280

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

  11. #41
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Good, smiles, i like that.

  12. #42
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    what the hell are you talking about dumbass?

    we're talking about the small dome. they never release a schedule for the dome. STFU unless you know what you're talking about.
    i am talking about someone complaining because all the artists arent on the poster nor will some of them ever be, and i am just saying the best thing about the dome for me last year was just discovering it and not needing a hand to walk me over there when someone i wanted to see was playing like at some of the stages...so you stfu you dumbass i know exactly what you are talking about tard.

  13. #43
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,768

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    you like discovering things. fine.

    others like to know who is playing at what time. you make it seem like it's an unreasonable request.

  14. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    cold white north
    Posts
    2,280

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    for you, supre....

    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

  15. #45
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,902

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    You people are retarded. That is what Deltasigchi4 does. He insists the Arcade Fire have saved music, and signs each post with "E". I don't think the Arcade Fire are amazing in any way. Just good.
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    The Weeknd will probably play some secret show nobody knows about cause he is even more cryptic than I am.

  16. #46
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,902

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Specifically Seanbateman and Crazz.
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    The Weeknd will probably play some secret show nobody knows about cause he is even more cryptic than I am.

  17. #47
    Cobra psychic friend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    valley girl
    Posts
    9,202

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    and signs each post with "E"
    isnt that for "E"bay
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

  18. #48
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    for you, supre....


    Hahaha, thanks I feel the love.


    And yes the "E" stands for Ebay unless he says otherwise I imagine.

  19. #49
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,819

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Crazz: you know who is on the bill. You know the set times will be released shortly before the fest. Cant you just take all the rest as icing on the cake? Wander around early, figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

  20. #50
    Member Leckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Posts
    425

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    why wouldn't you update the poster with the new additions? are some artists not important enough to be on the poster?

    and why aren't the artists performing in the cool dome not listed or publicized? are they not important enough? don't you want the ticketpaying customers to know who is actually playing, and where and what time they are playing? this secrecy is totally unnecessary.
    stop crying

  21. #51
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,768

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    emo? are you fucking kidding me, you canadian? aren't canadians emo by definition?

  22. #52
    Member Leckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Posts
    425

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    emo? are you fucking kidding me, you canadian? aren't canadians emo by definition?
    no. emos are emotional losers that cry on message boards all night by defintion.
    im not fucking kidding you. don't cry.

  23. #53
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,768

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    ok leckie

  24. #54
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,902

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    isnt that for "E"bay
    *whip*
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    The Weeknd will probably play some secret show nobody knows about cause he is even more cryptic than I am.

  25. #55
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    who would you rather fuck/marry/kill?

    AF, DP, or PF

  26. #56

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Psychic Friend is a Pearl Jam hater, which makes her email address, suck@life.com

  27. #57
    Member RienOneTexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by seanbateman View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHA


    Are you fucking serious?

    Also I keep thinking PF is p4k, which makes sense given the arcade fire jerk fest going on.

    That band had a good debut, plays a decent live show, but the album gets boring fast and Neon Bible is a snooze fest.


    I toatally agree!! I like Arcade Fire, dont get me wrong! The first album was really good and different, but I gotta say Neon Bible is laaaaaaamme. I was disappointed, anyway. Saved music? Give me a break.
    .oORienONEOo.

  28. #58
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Psychic Friend


    IN THE DOME
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  29. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB Canada
    Posts
    304

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    emo? are you fucking kidding me, you canadian? aren't canadians emo by definition?
    Thats the dumbest fucking comment I've heard all day and I worked an eight hour day a government job

  30. #60

    Default Re: Psychic Friend

    I like double penetration the best...oh wait

Similar Threads

  1. To Psychic Friend...
    By I'm Rosetta Stoned in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 07:30 AM
  2. Hannahrain and/or Psychic Friend...
    By Ill_Eagle in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 09:40 PM
  3. soo psychic friend...should i keep going for them?
    By psychic friend in forum Passes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •