Thread: Room in House Available 2 blocks from Coachella

Default Room in House Available 2 blocks from Coachella

1 Bedroom with Queen size bed available in a 3 bedroom house in Indian Palms Country Club. This is the closest you can get to Coachella, literally a 2 block walk. No worries about driving to the venue or getting home. Room is available from Thursday through Monday. You won't miss a thing.

About the Rental
    New home on the Golf Course. 3 Bedrooms, TV's in all rooms. Large Granite Kitchen fully equiped. Granite
    Bar and dining for 8-10. Private Pool/Jacuzzi, BBQ, Lounge Chairs and outside table and chairs

About Us
    You'll be sharing the house with 4 other people from San Francisco (1 couple and 2 guys), all in our late twenties, early thirties. We like to have a good time but we're also respectful of other people and property. We expect the same from you.

Cost:
    $300 per person if room will be shared by 2 people. $500 if solo. There is also a $200 per person security deposit which will be fully refunded as long as you don't damage anything.

Dates:
    check-in: Thursday, April 26 (evening)
    check-out: Monday, April 30 (morning)

Please send me a private message if you're interested. Tell us a little bit about yourself, age, location, etc.

thanks,
    Gregg

Default Re: Room in House Available 2 blocks from Coachella

This sounds like a dream, but a bit out of our price range. We were planning to come up on Friday and leave on Monday. My b/f and I are from Santa Cruz. I early-30's he mid-20's. Very reliable/responsible/ like to party (social partiers). Please contact me if you are interested in talking xchangetheory@YAHOO.COM.

Are you willing to come down a bit on the price for two? Xchangetheory@yahoo.com. (Couple from Santa Cruz)

Hey guys, look at the date of my original post. It was for LAST year's Coachella. Sorry, this year we're all booked. Good luck everyone

Quote Originally Posted by juggle View Post
    1 Bedroom with Queen size bed available in a 3 bedroom house in Indian Palms Country Club. This is the closest you can get to Coachella, literally a 2 block walk. No worries about driving to the venue or getting home. Room is available from Thursday through Monday. You won't miss a thing.

About the Rental
    New home on the Golf Course. 3 Bedrooms, TV's in all rooms. Large Granite Kitchen fully equiped. Granite
    Bar and dining for 8-10. Private Pool/Jacuzzi, BBQ, Lounge Chairs and outside table and chairs

About Us
    You'll be sharing the house with 4 other people from San Francisco (1 couple and 2 guys), all in our late twenties, early thirties. We like to have a good time but we're also respectful of other people and property. We expect the same from you.

Cost:
    $300 per person if room will be shared by 2 people. $500 if solo. There is also a $200 per person security deposit which will be fully refunded as long as you don't damage anything.

Dates:
    check-in: Thursday, April 26 (evening)
    check-out: Monday, April 30 (morning)

Please send me a private message if you're interested. Tell us a little bit about yourself, age, location, etc.

thanks,
    Gregg
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're very very VERY expensive! Too bad. I'm looking for anywhere in the price range of $50 - $80 per person.