Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia Tech

Default Re: Virginia Tech

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    It's simple. You tell the kids to return home and stay put because the alternatives are much worse. Letting them all congregate or remain together in classrooms is a horrible idea. If some students were shot on their way home after a warning then it couldn't be helped. Instead 30 more people were killed. It's hard to kill 30 people at once.
    UM you don't know the alternatives thats the point jackass. hindsight...didn't know
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

I understand the anger at the cops in this particular case, but what do you suggest by "plans" to prevent such events?
    General evacuation plans, I mean. Not tailored specifically to a lone gunman exactly.

I'm going to hold judgement. There's got to be some kind of explanation. Maybe they were concerned that there were more gunmen or that going outside would be putting them in danger.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

deadliest CIVILIAN shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    oh and to answer someone's question from the first page, yes they do have a football team (not a bad one either)
    i think that question was asked facetiously.

In the past two weeks, the school also had a couple bomb threats.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C DUB YA View Post
    WHATEVER FUCKER - Listen sounds like you need to be a sheriff or Columbo or something - shut the fuck up, until you know what you are talking about.
    You just made me LOL dude. As if you have the first fucking clue what you're talking about. You just said it would be a bad idea to send students home because of a "sniper". That's great.

And thanks for asking me to shut the fuck up. It just may work.

It's fucking common sense, douche. I'm sorry it's an unfamiliar concept for you.

Coachella Junkie

no FUCK THAT!

fuck telling students to go home when they don't know how many shooters there are and were they are shooting from? Who's to blame if some sniper dude is perched on top of a building (a la Uni of Texas) and picks off kids as they run for the cars and what not.

There are more sides to this.
    Yeah, there's a side where you at least throw up the appearance of some security and there's a side where people get popped in the fucking head.

old school

I would just like to say that I'm not necessarily for guns I don't own one but our constitutional right to bear arms is there to protect every man, woman, child should they need to use such force to protect themselves in such cases as a government take over, a foreign goverment takeover, & personal or home security situations.

turned on the boob tube and saw this on. sucks.. hope who ever killed the gunner fucking did it slowly and as painfully as possible, piece of shit lowlife mother fucker who did this.. sigh.....

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    I would just like to say that I'm not necessarily for guns I don't own one but our constitutional right to bear arms is there to protect every man, woman, child should they need to use such force to protect themselves in such cases as a government take over, a foreign goverment takeover, & personal or home security.
    There's that canoworms.

Quote Originally Posted by wmgaretjax View Post
    deadliest CIVILIAN shooting.
    I don't recall any political or military shootings in the United States. Of course you are not going to compare this to the Civil War or anything like that.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

If they have no idea what's going on or whether or not there are more people outside, it would be completely irresponsible to have everyone leave the building. How in the hell they overlooked keeping the guy out is where there's no excuse.
    Last edited by Hannahrain; 04-16-2007 at 10:56 AM.

You just made me LOL dude. As if you have the first fucking clue what you're talking about. You just said it would be a bad idea to send students home because of a "sniper". That's great.

And thanks for asking me to shut the fuck up. It just may work.

It's fucking common sense, douche. I'm sorry it's an unfamiliar concept for you.
    I just pointing out they didn't know the extent of the situation - no one did.

thats common sense.
    The Glitter Freeze

Banned

no comment.

OK so you said it it's gospel. I asked where, doofus.

who besides yourself or someone on this board says this was the deadliest shooting in US history.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahah

fukkin know-it-alls

always good for a giggle
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    I would just like to say that I'm not necessarily for guns I don't own one but our constitutional right to bear arms is there to protect every man, woman, child should they need to use such force to protect themselves in such cases as a government take over, a foreign goverment takeover, & personal or home security situations.
    that's quite a reading of the 2nd amendment.

"well regulated militia" does not mean everyone should be able to freely buy guns wherever they choose.

True guns suck, but it isn't the gun that is doing the killing it's the sick twisted fucks who are pulling the trigger. If someone wants to go kill someone, even if they don't have a gun, they are gonna find a way to do it. It'll be a lot harder but if someone is fucked in the head then what's to stop them? The questions that need to be asked are, what drives someone to do this sort of thing? What is lacking in these people who go around and kill people? I hate to say it, but why doesn't this sort of thing happen in Canada or Sydney or wherever. I mean I am sure this has happened in other countries but why does it seem to happen in the states almost every 3-4 months? SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    I don't recall any political or military shootings in the United States. Of course you are not going to compare this to the Civil War or anything like that.
    i'm just reclarifying the wording that has been stated by the media/wikipedia.

tell you what is kind of creepy: the thread on the other part of the board that says "4/16/07 Be Ready" ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    If they have no idea what's going on or whether or not there were more people outside, it would have been completely irresponsible to have everyone leave the building. How in the hell they overlooked keeping the guy out is completely inexcusable.
    Thats what I was trying to get across. Who's to say 30 wouldn't have turned into 60 - the point is no one knew where the shooter was - how many there were, etc...

2 1/2 hours would go by very quick for those not involved directly - its soooo easy for us to get on here and say we'd do thing differently - palease.
    The Glitter Freeze

tell you what is kind of creepy: the thread on the other part of the board that says "4/16/07 Be Ready" ..... cr****
    i was thinking about that.
    ironic.
    "That's the most gangster punk rock shit out there."- Z-Trip showing his love for Paul Tollett

Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    True guns suck, but it isn't the gun that is doing the killing it's the sick twisted fucks who are pulling the trigger. If someone wants to go kill someone, even if they don't have a gun, they are gonna find a way to do it. It'll be a lot harder but if someone is fucked in the head then what's to stop them? The questions that need to be asked are, what drives someone to do this sort of thing? What is lacking in these people who go around and kill people? I hate to say it, but why doesn't this sort of thing happen in Canada or Sydney or wherever. I mean I am sure this has happened in other countries but why does it seem to happen in the states almost every 3-4 months? SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!!!!
    Unfortunately, it seems like school shootings is part of a fringe trend in American pop culture.

Coachella Junkie

Thats what I was trying to get across. Who's to say 30 wouldn't have turned into 60 - the point is no one knew where the shooter was - how many there were, etc...

2 1/2 hours would go by very quick for those not involved directly - its soooo easy for us to get on here and say we'd do thing differently - palease.
    Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood.

I would do it completely differently myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

old school

So the people with guns can be more powerful than the ones that don't have em right? I think there should definatley be more guidlines to purchasing guns & ammo. If yr a foreigner you shouldn't be allowed, if you have any pshychiatric disorders such as bipolar disorder or such you shouldn't be able to own or purchase. Even if they came around and comphiscated them all it would be impossible to get them all & then we'd make the blackmarket for firearms explode.

Evacuations or not. That guy should not have been able to have time to re-enter the school and chain up a door.

it would be in Scoop49's best interest to give out whatever info he has now - that is very creepy.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

I just pointing out they didn't know the extent of the situation - no one did.

thats common sense.
    Your brand of common sense is fortunately less common.
    The fact that they didn't know the extent of the situation is the exact reason to get everyone home. This is not pure hindsighting. It's common sense. If you're the authorities you want to put civilians in their homes where they are safest and you can communicate quickly with them.

before blowing your top just think about whether 30 kids would have been killed if they were sent home hours before they were killed. Would some be killed? perhaps, but you can't kill 30 people in minutes unless they're all clueless and caught together.

Coachella Junkie

YOURE NOT COMPHISCATING MY GUNS YOU FUCKING FASHIST!!

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood.
    listen quote stand by me all you want - the fact is no one knew exactly what was going down for a couple hours - I don't see how they could've reacted - any better at the time - ahead of time - now thats a different story.
    The Glitter Freeze