Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 258

Thread: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

  1. #181
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,487

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    #LogicalAdds
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  2. #182
    Member rambleonfreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    776

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    FYF just announced an April 25th show for Deafheaven.

    Why cant we just have them on the lineup. Come oooooon

  3. #183

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by rambleonfreddy View Post
    FYF just announced an April 25th show for Deafheaven.

    Why cant we just have them on the lineup. Come oooooon
    jesus christ. This would happen.

  4. #184
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,076

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    maybe they'll add

    A Perfect Circle
    Atlas Genius
    Death From Above 1979
    Failure
    Fuck Buttons
    Guided By Voices
    Jack U
    Odd Future
    Pixies
    Ratatat
    Sam Smith
    Sleater Kinney
    St Lucia
    Tori Amos
    Volcano Choir

    #superAdds #YouFuck
    HAAAAAAA!
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  5. #185
    Member WorldDestroyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dorian Mode of Your Assholes
    Posts
    112

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    qotsa 2014 blows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    CAGEFIGHT!!!!!!!
    motherfuckers to the death.

  6. #186

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    have tried to get into them a few times as well and just can't. Wish the singer would just go fat already as all the signs are pointing that way. Must be starving himself.
    The pilgrimage is not perfected save by copulation with the camel.

  7. #187

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Paolo Nutini

    He has the entire month of April available.


  8. #188

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Ray LaMontagne

    New album will be released soon. His single Supernova was recently released.


  9. #189
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,048

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    #LogicalAdds
    #EntiremonthofApriloff #workvisasoeasy #newalbumwhynot

    8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  10. #190

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    #EntiremonthofApriloff #workvisasoeasy #newalbumwhynot
    Well, Nutini recorded part of his album in the states so there's that. He's also received some considerable hype on the back of that live video I posted. And he's doing the Europe festival circuit with a huge gap in the month of April. It's plausible.

    Ray lives in the US and has played Coachella in the past, so there's that.

  11. #191

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Can't fall off the end of the Earth because we found out it is round, so there's that.

  12. #192
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,847

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    europe is notoriously warm in april so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  13. #193

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by M0D3Z View Post
    Can't fall off the end of the Earth because we found out it is round, so there's that.
    What does that have to do with what I am saying?

  14. #194
    Member mikey1313666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SF/LA
    Posts
    2,205

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Any thoughts on who might get added to the Yuma this year? Last year we got 8 Yuma adds once the set times were released. We got

    4 on Friday:
    1. Pete Tong
    2. Raymond Roker
    3. Mario Cotto
    4. Sece

    3 on Saturday:
    1. Droog
    2. Ladies Night
    3. JDH & Dave P

    1 on Sunday:
    1. Lauren Lane

    I figure we must be getting some more this year. Especially on Saturday, a day severlely lacking in Yuma artists. Thoughts?
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

  15. #195

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Boosie.

  16. #196

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Flying Lotus?

  17. #197

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey1313666 View Post
    Any thoughts on who might get added to the Yuma this year? Last year we got 8 Yuma adds once the set times were released. We got

    4 on Friday:
    1. Pete Tong
    2. Raymond Roker
    3. Mario Cotto
    4. Sece

    3 on Saturday:
    1. Droog
    2. Ladies Night
    3. JDH & Dave P

    1 on Sunday:
    1. Lauren Lane

    I figure we must be getting some more this year. Especially on Saturday, a day severlely lacking in Yuma artists. Thoughts?
    My thoughts are that we should call them Yuma "acts" instead of Yuma "artists" because they will stand there "acting" like they are doing something.

    #LateYumaAdds #WeGotEightLastYear #Supposedly
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  18. #198

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by knowyourhouse View Post
    Well, Nutini recorded part of his album in the states so there's that. He's also received some considerable hype on the back of that live video I posted. And he's doing the Europe festival circuit with a huge gap in the month of April. It's plausible.

    Ray lives in the US and has played Coachella in the past, so there's that.
    #Anything'sPlausible
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  19. #199
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,487

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by knowyourhouse View Post
    Well, Nutini recorded part of his album in the states so there's that. He's also received some considerable hype on the back of that live video I posted. And he's doing the Europe festival circuit with a huge gap in the month of April. It's plausible.

    Ray lives in the US and has played Coachella in the past, so there's that.
    knowyourhouse these are all great points for establishing that you are, without question, the dumbest fucker on the entire planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  20. #200

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    knowyourhouse these are all great points for establishing that you are, without question, the dumbest fucker on the entire planet.
    Many of the main acts appear to be touring to support either an album that just dropped or that's about to drop. Maybe you should actually do some research, lol.

  21. #201

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    knowyourhouse these are all great points for establishing that you are, without question, the dumbest fucker on the entire planet.
    If this were Reddit, you sir would be receiving a gold star. So theres that.

  22. #202

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by M0D3Z View Post
    If this were Reddit, you sir would be receiving a gold star. So theres that.
    I sucked your mom's nipples with gold star pasties. So that was fun. Lol.

  23. #203
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,803

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    YEAH MALC SPEND YOUR ENTIRE TIME RESEARCHING WHETHER OR NOT A BAND PLAYING HAS AN ALBUM ABOUT TO DROP LOL
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  24. #204

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    YEAH MALC SPEND YOUR ENTIRE TIME RESEARCHING WHETHER OR NOT A BAND PLAYING HAS AN ALBUM ABOUT TO DROP LOL
    wow... if u actually stayed up to date with your music then you would have figured it out by now. do you get it now?!

  25. #205
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,803

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    No. I do not understand your incoherent ramblings. And I certainly don't give enough of a fuck to make any attempt whatsoever to figure them out.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  26. #206
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,048

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    knowyourhouse is making the incredibly solid argument that any band with an album out or just about to be out that is touring makes them a likely candidate to be added to the Coachella lineup.

    8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  27. #207
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,109

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Is that what he was trying to get across? well shit, that makes perfect sense, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

    August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  28. #208
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    LA, Southern California fool-the west coast.
    Posts
    597

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by knowyourhouse View Post
    I sucked your mom's nipples with gold star pasties. So that was fun. Lol.
    Can't suck nipples with pastys on bro. Be realistic.

  29. #209
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,550

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Fuck adds, get more showers
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  30. #210
    Member Phantasma Del Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Park
    Posts
    1,820

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Tell us more about the logistics of nipple sucking when said nipple is protected by adhesive strips MaxBlank.

    7/1 - Deafheaven @ The Casbah
    7/11 - Cloud Nothings @ Soda Bar
    7/19 - Wolves In The Throne Room @ Che Cafe
    8/5 - Arcade Fire, Spoon, Dan Deacon @ Sleeptrain Amphitheater
    8/21 - NIN, Soundgarden, Death Grips @ Sleeptrain Amphitheater
    8/22 - Future Islands @ Irenic
    8/23~24 - FYF

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:20 AM
  2. The Official Replacements reunion 2014 thread
    By TomAz in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:06 PM
  3. The Official 2014 Wishlist Thread
    By Zafocaine in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:17 PM
  4. Official Daft Punk late add / 2014 Headliner Thread
    By Relic in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 12:12 PM
  5. The Official "I was in no way affected by the adds thread" thread
    By unknowndrummer66 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •