Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 258

Thread: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

  1. #1

    Default 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    There are already a few that will b pretty obvious:

    Daft Punk (how could they not lol?)
    Nine Inch Nails
    Adding a second Arcade Fire set billed as The Reflections

    Any other late adds? Could this be the year we get Prince again?
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  2. #2

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    What are the odds of another hologram?

  3. #3

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Serious questions only
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  4. #4

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Wait did you mean a late add hologram?
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  5. #5
    Member alpha_q_up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Paso Robles, CA
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by mikef1 View Post
    What are the odds of another hologram?
    Hologram Andre 300's during "Hey Ya"
    Quote Originally Posted by fakepornotits View Post
    This is my favorite because Lana looks like a porn star that just finished blowing a dude who just ejaculated and is making spit bubbles of his jizz.

  6. #6
    Member Kitsgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Nine Inch Nails
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    William, does Kitsgirl's avatar look to you like a woman giving birth to a giant baby as well?

  7. #7

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    I will keep a running list so far there are:

    Daft Punk
    Nine Inch Nails
    Andre 300 hologram
    The Reflection

    Anyone else? I think a LCD Soundsystem reunion would be sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  8. #8
    Member alpha_q_up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Paso Robles, CA
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by DruggyFestivalGuy View Post
    There are already a few that will b pretty obvious:

    Daft Punk (how could they not lol?)
    Nine Inch Nails
    Adding a second Arcade Fire set billed as The Reflections

    Any other late adds? Could this be the year we get Prince again?
    Gogol Bordello
    Le Butcherettes
    Bosnian Rainbows
    Tool

    those are the three i know have the dates open and either are touring at that time/have a new album coing out this year
    Quote Originally Posted by fakepornotits View Post
    This is my favorite because Lana looks like a porn star that just finished blowing a dude who just ejaculated and is making spit bubbles of his jizz.

  9. #9

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    [img]www.rockphotos.com/princeisplayingcoachella2014.jpg [/im g
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  10. #10
    Member alpha_q_up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Paso Robles, CA
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by DruggyFestivalGuy View Post
    I will keep a running list so far there are:

    Daft Punk
    Nine Inch Nails
    Andre 300 hologram
    The Reflection

    Anyone else? I think a LCD Soundsystem reunion would be sweet!
    James Murphy doesnt seem like he'll ever revive LCD, seeing as he had their last show as a funeral
    Quote Originally Posted by fakepornotits View Post
    This is my favorite because Lana looks like a porn star that just finished blowing a dude who just ejaculated and is making spit bubbles of his jizz.

  11. #11

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Gogol Bordello
    Le Butcherettes
    Bosnian Rainbows
    Tool
    Prince
    Daft Punk
    LCD SOundsystem
    Nine Inch Nails
    Arcade Fire/Reflectors
    Outkast (Hologram)
    Sleigh Bells

    All would be great adds! Wait until like a month before tho
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  12. #12

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    #lateadds
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  13. #13
    Member Kitsgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by DruggyFestivalGuy View Post
    I think a LCD Soundsystem reunion would be sweet!
    Yes, please! Had a blast during their set in 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    William, does Kitsgirl's avatar look to you like a woman giving birth to a giant baby as well?

  14. #14

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Let's get #LCDSoundsystemLateAdd trending!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  15. #15
    Member alpha_q_up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Paso Robles, CA
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by DruggyFestivalGuy View Post
    Gogol Bordello
    Le Butcherettes
    Bosnian Rainbows
    Tool
    Prince
    Daft Punk
    LCD SOundsystem
    Nine Inch Nails
    Arcade Fire/Reflectors
    Outkast (Hologram)
    Sleigh Bells

    All would be great adds! Wait until like a month before tho
    Sleigh Bells is playing Saturday, also i forgot i've been wanting to see Bloc Party for quite some time now, and each year i hope for them to show up on the setlist
    Quote Originally Posted by fakepornotits View Post
    This is my favorite because Lana looks like a porn star that just finished blowing a dude who just ejaculated and is making spit bubbles of his jizz.

  16. #16

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Tool and Tame Impala

  17. #17

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    That's two votes for Tool! I think we may have our first #LATEADD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  18. #18

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Go smoke some more drugs you fucking burnout none of that shit is gonna happen. You look like Adam Corolla if he was 20 years younger. And a rapist.

    That said, a second Arcade Fire set would be nice but only if they were on the same day. I don't want to have to dress up like an Amish person for more than one day.

  19. #19

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStrawMan View Post
    Go smoke some more drugs you fucking burnout none of that shit is gonna happen. You look like Adam Corolla if he was 20 years younger. And a rapist.

    That said, a second Arcade Fire set would be nice but only if they were on different days. I don't want to have to dress up like an Amish person for more than one day.
    Uh for starters something you MIGHT want to know I did not come up with all of the ideas also it's a place for requests so anything goes haha but whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  20. #20
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,102

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    I heard we're look ing at an Avalanche of late adds this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  21. #21
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    13,050

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    A Perfect Circle
    Pixies
    Tori Amos
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  22. #22

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by DruggyFestivalGuy View Post
    Uh for starters something you MIGHT want to know I did not come up with all of the ideas also it's a place for requests so anything goes haha but whatever
    You came up with all the stupid ones.

  23. #23

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Whoa Tool and A Perfect Circle?! MAKE IT HAPPEN GV

    Also please add Ratatat and please add LOrde because I can get down to "ROYALZ"
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  24. #24

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    I heard we're look ing at an Avalanche of late adds this year.
    I sure hope so! #LateAdds
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  25. #25
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    13,050

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Childish Gambino
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  26. #26
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,102

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    anyone else bored of canada
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  27. #27

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    I think we can safely say that based on the lineup it's pretty much a guarantee that 2014 is the year for some #LateAdds
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

  28. #28
    Member alpha_q_up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Paso Robles, CA
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by DruggyFestivalGuy View Post
    I think we can safely say that based on the lineup it's pretty much a guarantee that 2014 is the year for some #LateAdds
    i hope so.... i mean it seems like there are a few bands that shouldnt be 2nd/3rd line bands on the lineup
    Quote Originally Posted by fakepornotits View Post
    This is my favorite because Lana looks like a porn star that just finished blowing a dude who just ejaculated and is making spit bubbles of his jizz.

  29. #29
    old school HotHamWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A thematic narrative
    Posts
    2,698

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Bingo Players
    School of Seven Bells
    Lou Reed

  30. #30
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,511

    Default Re: 2014 OFFICIAL LATE ADDS REQUEST THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    i hope so.... i mean it seems like there are a few bands that shouldnt be 2nd/3rd line bands on the lineup
    I agree but which bands are you thinking shouldn't be on those lines?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 08:20 AM
  2. The Official Replacements reunion 2014 thread
    By TomAz in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:06 PM
  3. The Official 2014 Wishlist Thread
    By Zafocaine in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 03:17 PM
  4. Official Daft Punk late add / 2014 Headliner Thread
    By Relic in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 01:12 PM
  5. The Official "I was in no way affected by the adds thread" thread
    By unknowndrummer66 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •