Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 160

Thread: Arcade Fire 2014

  1. #61
    old school Mr. Fuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    theFUZZHOUSE
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by YzermaNeely View Post
    Mr. Fuzz is right on. "We Exist" is a must.
    It's a total banger! The lyrics, the beat and the vocals just sounds so amazing! The band is incredibly tight.

    Down on your knees
    Begging us please
    Praying that we don't exist
    You're down on your knees
    Begging us please
    Praying that we don't exist
    We exist!
    We exist!
    We exist!
    We exist! Na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na
    "ain't no thang but a chicken wang"

  2. #62

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Streaming tonights concert.

    http://www.thecurrent.org/listen
    Arcade Fire 10/29 @ The Capital Building
    Arcade Fire 10/31 @ The Palladium
    Two Door Cinema Club 11/1 @ The Fox
    Father John Misty 11/2 @ The Wiltern
    Day of the Dead 11/2&3 @ LA Historic Park
    The Head and the Heart 12/7 @ The Wiltern
    Volcano Choir 1/18 @ The Fonda

  3. #63
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,563

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Garrett View Post
    Streaming tonights concert.

    http://www.thecurrent.org/listen
    I was in attendance and it was really damn good. Gonna try my hardest to skip them next month at Coachella, but it may be hard after tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  4. #64

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I was in attendance and it was really damn good. Gonna try my hardest to skip them next month at Coachella, but it may be hard after tonight.
    That was fucking incredible! People had doubts about them playing in an arena, but that should put those to rest.

  5. #65
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,495

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Bobblehead mask stolen; Coachella cancelled.

    http://m.pitchfork.com/news/54467-an...s-been-stolen/
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  6. #66
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,319

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    I didn't do it.

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Place Where Breaking Bad Is Set
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Bobblehead mask stolen; Coachella cancelled.

    http://m.pitchfork.com/news/54467-an...s-been-stolen/
    Not the bobblehead mask! Anything but that!

  8. #68
    Member darthlaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    i don't think they are going to top Arcade Fire 2011, the creators project LED balls were pretty epic!
    [B]Darthlaker

  9. #69
    Member PhoneWentWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    91

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    This was my experience in 2011.



    After seeing them on Halloween at the Palladium, I can't see myself missing them, unless there's a conflict with Big Gigantic.
    Weekend 2

  10. #70

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneWentWest View Post
    This was my experience in 2011.



    After seeing them on Halloween at the Palladium, I can't see myself missing them, unless there's a conflict with Big Gigantic.
    .40 second mark...the sound of little 16 year old school girls! fail?

  11. #71
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,563

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Big Gigantic is the worst act on the lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  12. #72

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Big Gigantic is the worst act on the lineup.
    nope, you mean Krewella.

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Place Where Breaking Bad Is Set
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by homersexual View Post
    nope, you mean Headhunterz.
    Fixed that for you.

    And wrong thread by the way.

  14. #74
    Member harryoliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    San Luis Obispo
    Posts
    327

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    I really hope they do Power Out bleeding into Rebellion. It's so cool. But I doubt it happens.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDhHwyro1Q

  15. #75
    Member thefrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,813

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    I don't think they'll do it either.
    2013 = Coverchella

    2011 = Perfectchella

  16. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    soon to be silverlake
    Posts
    577

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by harryoliver View Post
    I really hope they do Power Out bleeding into Rebellion. It's so cool. But I doubt it happens.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDhHwyro1Q

    they'll do it for sure...i saw them in Minneapolis a few weeks ago and that's what they did...i also just looked at their setlist so far and that's how they've been doing it
    Quote Originally Posted by mncarpooler View Post
    Anything that's not Sahara tent trash is going to have a small crowd it seems like. I wandered over near the Sahara once all weekend and it was a clusterfuck of the douchiest looking people you could ever imagine.

  17. #77

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    I'm canadian and I can confirm that they will perform all the songs that you can imagine
    DRUGS ON KIDS

  18. #78
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,319

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by harryoliver View Post
    I really hope they do Power Out bleeding into Rebellion. It's so cool. But I doubt it happens.

    They did this in Bridgeport. See my recap:

    http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...=1#post2877034

  19. #79
    Member fakepornotits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by thagorillaz View Post
    I'm canadian and I can confirm that they will perform all the songs that you can imagine
    Let's trust the canadian because he says he's canadian.

  20. #80
    Member thefrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,813

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by thagorillaz View Post
    I'm canadian and I can confirm that they will perform all the songs that you can imagine
    My Body Is A Cage?
    2013 = Coverchella

    2011 = Perfectchella

  21. #81
    Member harryoliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    San Luis Obispo
    Posts
    327

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by thagorillaz View Post
    I'm canadian and I can confirm that they will perform all the songs that you can imagine
    but the order man, the order!!

  22. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    soon to be silverlake
    Posts
    577

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    spoiler alert...they can't top the ball drop..so they'll shoot confetti everywhere during HCTNT and end with wake up...should be kewl
    Quote Originally Posted by mncarpooler View Post
    Anything that's not Sahara tent trash is going to have a small crowd it seems like. I wandered over near the Sahara once all weekend and it was a clusterfuck of the douchiest looking people you could ever imagine.

  23. #83
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,319

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by arsgunner View Post
    spoiler alert...they can't top the ball drop..so they'll shoot confetti everywhere during HCTNT and end with wake up...should be kewl
    This was pretty kewl for the arena show but I bet they up the ante for closing set at Coachella 2014.

    I'm thinking drones.

  24. #84
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,945

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    yeah. they should drop drones on the crowd. i've always wanted one but i don't have 1200.00. maybe that's why drones aren't allowed this year. they don't want anyone stealing their thunder.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  25. #85
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,945

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by harryoliver View Post
    but the order man, the order!!
    to be completely fair, the transition from power out to rebellion is fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  26. #86
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,945

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by harryoliver View Post
    but the order man, the order!!
    to be completely fair, the transition from power out to rebellion is fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  27. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Place Where Breaking Bad Is Set
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    After doing some more research, I found that it seems like Arcade Fire is playing no other festivals this year.

    I know it sounds dumb, but that actually made me more excited for the show. It's going to be our special performance. Suck on that Lollapalooza!

  28. #88
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,945

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    they are playing nola jazz fest. hope that ruins it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  29. #89
    Member fakepornotits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by santasutt View Post
    This was pretty kewl for the arena show but I bet they up the ante for closing set at Coachella 2014.

    I'm thinking drones.
    I hope they do something to top the led balls in 2011 because I'm still really bitter about missing their set that year because I was high as a kite and could not function at all =/

  30. #90

    Default Re: Arcade Fire 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by santasutt View Post
    /

    I'm thinking drones.
    Amazon.com drones? Delivery drones dropping tablets for everyone.
    That would definitely top 2011. I'm in.

Similar Threads

  1. Arcade Fire 2014?
    By buckeye2112 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 06:18 AM
  2. Arcade Fire?
    By CruJones in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:53 PM
  3. THE ARCADE FIRE
    By SecretAgentX-9 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 08:20 PM
  4. Did anyone get SD Arcade Fire tix?
    By bmack86 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 04:26 PM
  5. arcade fire...
    By Kiefer in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 08:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •