Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MARTIN GARRIX

Default Re: MARTIN GARRIX

So I found another young DJ who is changing the world of music jut like garixx. Hes young hip and super super cool so you therefore hes a legend of edm already. Heres a vid of him
    you are soooooooo good lookin

Quote Originally Posted by knowyourhouse View Post
    Hardwell plays Big Room which is a subcategory of Progressive House. Progressive House simply means House-like 4/4 electronic music which incorporates many styles of EDM into tracks that include progression and melody. The genre pigeon-holing game gets old after a while when discussing an artist like Hardwell. He combines aspects from multiple EDM genres to create his unique brand of Progressive House, whether it be Electro House, Dance/Pop, or Trance.
    Uh huh, you still fail to explain how Hardwell is progressive house and Sasha & John Digweed aren't :

NO MORE RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD. THE END.
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

heres another revolutionary in his field

also this cat is straight blowing up the abandoned lot across the street

Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    What you fail to realize is it's all a shit show. One big show of shit.
    You honestly can't be that pessimistic, can you? I know for a fact that many of the main stage are capable of delivering great sets. Hardwell, AVB, Alesso, Kaskade, A&B, Eric Prydz, Steve Angello, and Diplo can all smash the dance floor, particularly at these massive festivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Uh huh, you still fail to explain how Hardwell is progressive house and Sasha & John Digweed aren't :
    OF COURSE Sasha and Digweed are Progressive House. They're damn innovators of the genre. But, Hardwell took the anthemic aspect of Big Room and Trance combined it with the energy of electro house or techno, and dished it out with the contemporary sound design of Progressive House. In theory Progressive House is the most elastic of the House genres and it's very much open to interpretation. My viewpoint has been reiterated by DJs like Guy J and Sasha time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by gillster17 View Post
    So I found another young DJ who is changing the world of music jut like garixx. Hes young hip and super super cool so you therefore hes a legend of edm already. Heres a vid of him
    DUDE! Fuck Baby Chino, I hate this kid!

the thread that keeps on giving

You honestly can't be that pessimistic, can you? I know for a fact that many of the main stage are capable of delivering great sets. Hardwell, AVB, Alesso, Kaskade, A&B, Eric Prydz, Steve Angello, and Diplo can all smash the dance floor, particularly at these massive festivals.
    How old are you??
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    NO MORE RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD. THE END.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by gillster17 View Post
    Baby Chino isn't breaking records. However, I respect the little man's hustle.

This is like the SHM thread from years ago..just a new annoying DJ this time, and a dude whoknowshishouse

Paul is dead

OF COURSE Sasha and Digweed are Progressive House. They're damn innovators of the genre. But, Hardwell took the anthemic aspect of Big Room and Trance combined it with the energy of electro house or techno, and dished it out with the contemporary sound design of Progressive House. In theory Progressive House is the most elastic of the House genres and it's very much open to interpretation. My viewpoint has been reiterated by DJs like Guy J and Sasha time and time again.
    lol

what a cunt. i dont understand why people feel the need to insult fans and producers of music they dont like

lol

Completely unprofessional. No wonder he is irrelevant to the scene nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by intamin View Post
    what a cunt. i dont understand why people feel the need to insult fans and producers of music they dont like
    Because they are mad they are no longer relevant. It's a way for them to cope with their lack of success.

Wow! Martin's latest collaboration w/Firebeatz is insane! What a selfless guy inviting other artists to be part of his success.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Completely unprofessional. No wonder he is irrelevant to the scene nowadays.
    LOL how the fuck is he still irrelevant? He still plays worldwide and headlines major festivals. And unlike any of your cheesedick DJ's they will never have the prestige of having a monthly residency at the famed Twilo NYC.

Because they are mad they are no longer relevant. It's a way for them to cope with their lack of success.
    A fuckstick like you should already know that Sasha could have been bigger than PVD, Tiesto, and even Oakenfold to this day. Him and Diggers were superstar DJ's in the 90s. He could have compromised on his musical integrity like your precious Angello and the ilk did, but he didn't. That's why he still has the respect and still is able to draw massive crowds worldwide to this day. Lack of success? Hardly.

A fuckstick like you should already know that Sasha could have been bigger than PVD, Tiesto, and even Oakenfold to this day. Him and Diggers were superstar DJ's in the 90s. He could have compromised on his musical integrity like your precious Angello and the ilk did, but he didn't. That's why he still has the respect and still is able to draw massive crowds worldwide to this day. Lack of success? Hardly.
    You must be very old. Or ignorant.

LOL how the fuck is he still irrelevant? He still plays worldwide and headlines major festivals. And unlike any of your cheesedick DJ's they will never have the prestige of having a monthly residency at the famed Twilo NYC.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Sasha does not headline any major festivals. If anything he's playing at the side stages...

Hasn't released anything noteworthy since... man.... can't even remember. This isn't '99 my friend.

'99: literally forever ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Not only does this thread shed more light on an up-and-coming DJ that I had not realized about, but also entertaining to read. Sonicc just owns everyone with his replies. I am now a Martin Garrix fan and can't WAIT to see him at Coachella.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Sasha does not headline any major festivals. If anything he's playing at the side stages...

Hasn't released anything noteworthy since... man.... can't even remember. This isn't '99 my friend.
    Yeah Invol<3r isn't noteworthy to an EDM tard like you.

And Sasha doesn't give a shit about headlining shitty EDM festivals to begin with. He's content on where he's at. He still pushes new boundaries, at least he didn't pull a Chris Lake and sold out to the mainstream crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by usodosu View Post
    Not only does this thread shed more light on an up-and-coming DJ that I had not realized about, but also entertaining to read. Sonicc just owns everyone with his replies. I am now a Martin Garrix fan and can't WAIT to see him at Coachella.
    Sonicc quit making sock puppet accounts.

Yeah Invol<3r isn't noteworthy to an EDM tard like you.

And Sasha doesn't give a shit about headlining shitty EDM festivals to begin with. He's content on where he's at. He still pushes new boundaries, at least he didn't pull a Chris Lake and sold out to the mainstream crowd.
    Invol<3r?......

how fucking corny is that? And you're the one slamming Hardwell? Hardwel is much more relevant and productive than the DJs you've mentioned.

Why do I feel like knowyourhouse and sonicc are the same person. This all seems very schizophrenic

Why are Martin Garrix and Hardwell the only two DJs in serious discussion here? Have y'all forgotten the non-stop fuck factory that is a Steve Aoki DJ set? That guy has gotten more neon-clad 14 year olds pregnant than colorado ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****