Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BRYAN FERRY

Default Re: BRYAN FERRY

Quote Originally Posted by Garbarator View Post
    I'm kinda freaking out that he played that. such a kick ass fuckin song.

god damn i hope there's no 'mats conflict
    I would hope they have no "old dudes" conflict with Ferry, 'Mats and the Cult.
    I have been to concerts. I will go to concerts in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by scenicworld View Post
    not really news, but here's an email from the bowl that might give us more an idea of what kind of set he's going to play:

Any idea who the guest might be?
    David Gilmour?
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

The reason I say David Gilmour, is because I saw him on 4/20 on the "On A Island" tour, in LA. He had Graham Nash & David Crosby as special guests, and I believe one of those 2 broke the news of DG ne album coming this year. Same time of year, same group of guys, perfect storm.
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

could be Nile Rodgers as well, he did work on Boys & Girls

old school

He gets an hour, so chop out 6 songs form the Vancouver setlist.

Slight overlap with replacements for the older music fans, but you can still see 45 minutes of each.