Thread: Toronto/Hamilton

Default Toronto/Hamilton

anyone heading out there from TO or Hamilton area??

Lurker

Default Re: Toronto/Hamilton

i was going to take the greyhound from toronto or hamilton but driving would be easier. . . were you gonna drive or do you need a ride?

i guess driving would be better eh.. if we would fill a car... do you know how much the bus is??

Lurker

a round trip for an adult is $372. . . american
    i might have a couple people willing to go so maybe we could fill a car
    i've only got my g2 though, so i couldn't drive

two people from toronto right here! one with a g, and completely willing to drive...just no car. this could work out people, this could work out.

Lurker

i've been talking to another guy too who says he's willing to drive, but again, no car. . . we'll figure something out

that sounds perfect.. would it be too expensive to rent a car??

Lurker

i live in buffalo and am looking for people to travel with. I did look up airflight prices and for a round trip you're looking at $200 but if anyone thinks driving would be cheaper and has room for another person let me know

Hey i live in the Durham region, me and 2 others are looking for a way down.

definitely willing to go, i don't drive though...or have a car. ;(

I'll probably be able to supply a drive from North Bay, ON. I just have to clear the event with work and school.

So on the way I'll pass through Toronto, London, etc. I'll be driving a van so I can hold up to 5 others (I another one of my friends pending right now, so it might be down to 4).

Anyway, let me know - you can e-mail me or add me to MSN at ajolie@efni.com

Hey Guys... We're coming from Chatham/London region. Just a heads up - Flying out of Detroit is wayyyyyy cheaper. Also no passport required. I just landed a direct flight from Northwest Airlines to LAX roundtrip for $200 Canadian - No points or vouchers used. Hotwire.com also had specials for $199US. I would assume Buffalo also has fair prices. Just wanted to let you know, saving cash is coooooooooool.

Lurker

shit guys, count me out. . . turns out i can't go anymore

Lurker

I'm heading down for sure anyone looking to hook up drop a line
    Fred

heyy.. anyone that is coming through london / hamilton / toronto.. add me to msn.. decker_67@hotmail.com ...maybe we could get some people together for a roooad trip

Hey, me and my two friends need a way to Coachella. I have my G2 so I can drive if needed, and we are willing to put in money to rent a car, Please PM me or email me back so I can have some more details.

Thanks

or just add me on msn: franki3_ferrant@hotmail.com
    Last edited by FunkyMonk; 01-24-2007 at 03:33 PM.

hey boys, im from toronto, heading down with like 5 buddies. there is a thread in this thing about renting a bus. there is enough of us, if we could arrange it that would be a sweet time and cheap

hey guys

me and a few friends are from London Ontario

we really need a way down there.. that isnt too expensive.. like if some on is going or taking a van or renting abus

we will help pay for gas and stuff... just let me know asap..were pretty chill.. and were not the type to disagree or fight lol

but yea guys.. if we can all do this together.. more people = less expenses

so its a good idea

add me if its cool or write here

gp1989@hotmail.com (msn) gp1989@gmail.com (Email)

thanks guys

Lurker

I am also interested in driving down, I have a car a could take and prob 2 or 3 other people, I'm heading fomr kitchener and would be going through london, etc. I would also be willing to drive if someone else has a car. I'd like to go striaght there and back as quick as possible, don't really wanna waste any time.

And I do like the bus idea, if theres enough people and it it affordable.

I also wouldn't mind flying out of Detroit or Buffalo, and carpooling to the airport or coordintaing flights would be cool.

You can contact me through msn at wilso_22@hotmail.com

thats what im saying..

like if we got a bus or a van or somthing and road triped

it would be good.. and way cheaper

who has a G or who can drive us down there

we gotta find the cheapest way there... it would be awsome tooo.. make new friends and see some kick ass shows

Lurker

I've been pricing flying , and from Buffalo to Palm Springs is around $300 Canadian, and then a bus to the concert is $1.25. this sounds the most reasonable so far. I'm thinking about flying in the thurs and staying in a palm springs hotel then busing to the concert on friday, then on monday busing back to palm springs hanging out then flying back on Tuesday morning. if anyone is down with a palm springs hotel on thursday or monday i would appreciate some comapny and cost sharing, there about $85 a night.

Hey I am from near toronto and me and two others are going down, most likely flying so as to not miss to much work, but we should all hook up down there, add me to msn or email me. jeffradich@hotmail.com

HEY

I AM HEADING DOWN FROM TORONTO AREA EITHER BY PLANE, CAR , OR VAN.

THERE ARE WAYS TO GET GROUP DISCOUNTS WHEN FLYING OR BUSING I AM RESEARCHING THAT ONE AND WILL POST BACK... IF YOU'D LIKE TO FLY OUT OF TORONTO AS A GROUP AND BE EQUIPPED WITH TRANSPORTATION TO COACHELLA FROM LAX , ONTARIO (INT'L), OR PALM SPRINGS SEND ME A MESSAGE OR REPLY. A GROUP OF 10-20 IS IDEAL.

I ALSO HAVE MY G AND WOULD LOVE TO CAR POOL .

CHECK OUT COACHELLA CANADA ON MYSPACE.

I live in Peterborough, but I'm willing to bus to anywhere in southern Ontario to journey with someone as long as its economical.

next year we all need to charter a plane,