I'm gonna make Tom fucking DANCE.
It's been done before, many times. Madness did it (there's even video). Calexico did it (I have witnesses). the Black Lips did it too, sort of, not sure you'd call that dancing though, it was more like spasmic jerking, but it was a hell of a lot of fun. Buzzcocks, i was slam dancing with pixiessp, afraid I was going to break her little tiny elfin body. etc etc etc.
You just weren't there.
1. Quit smoking cigs
2. Abuse my nose less often
3. Fix my car up 100%
4. Move anywhere
I'm going to try to earmark $20 a month for art materials I most likely wouldn't otherwise have tried. If I like them I may be inspired to go further, and if I don't I'll find a good home for them elsewhere.
Last edited by Hannahrain; 12-28-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Make it to 2015
That should be on everybody's list.
I am going for not to be late as much as I was in 2013 for a NYE resolution.
Last edited by getbetter; 12-28-2013 at 04:08 PM.
I cannot think of any way in which I could be improved, therefore resolutions seem pointless.
I'm going to write one book for each one Patrick reads.
Be on time for more things.
Paint stuff; maybe sell it.
1) Take better care of my health and do what I can to help manage my stress level
2) Do what is in my best interest and put my needs first (for the first time in my life)
3) Carefully consider who I really want to have in my life and why
4) Work hard on my Spanish so I can be somewhat conversant by year's end
5) Take time to be grateful every day.
Hardcore juice cleanse in January, also attempting to get some muscle. Ratfuck those who have ratfucked me. Square debts.