Thread: Looking for a ticket for either weekend. I will drive up to three people there/back

Lurker

Default Looking for a ticket for either weekend. I will drive up to three people there/back

I'm in Orange County near Irvine, but will drive up to 100 mile radius and provide you and up to 2 others (3 in total) back and forth to fairgrounds.

If just one other person, we take my car with Alpine 500 watt 4 way and 2 by 12 inch Alpine S Subs and 2,500 watts that will make the trip, well...rockin!!

Why only one other person? I removed the back seat from my car so the subs occupy the trunk and pump right into the car unobstructed.

Since I LOVE music, I am hoping to attract someone who:
    A.) Has an extra ticket
    B.) does not have transportation, or would rather not take their car.
    C.) Wants to get in the mood by rockin out the whole way (I love edm & electro)

If we need to take 2 or 3 others, I will rent a full size car or suv for the trip. I would prefer to take my car, but not going to let that get in the way.

I will of course, pay full price for the ticket. I just wanted to make it worth your time for contacting me and giving me the ticket, so I thought the ride would be a good way to go.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: Looking for a ticket for either weekend. I will drive up to three people there/ba

Why not wait until they go on sale?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

Default Re: Looking for a ticket for either weekend. I will drive up to three people there/ba

Do you supply earplugs?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by DanGleason View Post
    I'm in Orange County near Irvine, but will drive up to 100 mile radius and provide you and up to 2 others (3 in total) back and forth to fairgrounds.

If just one other person, we take my car with Alpine 500 watt 4 way and 2 by 12 inch Alpine S Subs and 2,500 watts that will make the trip, well...rockin!!

Why only one other person? I removed the back seat from my car so the subs occupy the trunk and pump right into the car unobstructed.

Since I LOVE music, I am hoping to attract someone who:
    A.) Has an extra ticket
    B.) does not have transportation, or would rather not take their car.
    C.) Wants to get in the mood by rockin out the whole way (I love edm & electro)

If we need to take 2 or 3 others, I will rent a full size car or suv for the trip. I would prefer to take my car, but not going to let that get in the way.

I will of course, pay full price for the ticket. I just wanted to make it worth your time for contacting me and giving me the ticket, so I thought the ride would be a good way to go.
    Few questions?

How old are you, do you drive responsibly (not taking pills or drinking while driving), would you be sleeping in your own tent, and if you party too hard am i required to babysit?
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside