Thread: (2) VIP Weekend 1 Wristbands for sale-face value

Default (2) VIP Weekend 1 Wristbands for sale-face value

Hello,
    I unfortunately cannot attend Coachella this year. I am selling my (2) Weekend 1 VIP tickets at face value plus shipping. I think its a good idea to hop on these tickets considering Coachella Weekend 1 VIP sold out in pre sale and were not available for sale for the general sale in January. Once that announcement comes out, it will be very hard to find Weekend 1 VIP tickets at face value.

I also am willing to share any details that you would want about the pre-payment plan that I purchased the tickets on or perks of being VIP. I went VIP for 2012 and 2013.

Email me: alex.abel309@gmail.com

Thanks

Default Re: (2) VIP Weekend 1 Wristbands for sale-face value

These passes are still available

Passes still available, please email alex.abel309@gmail.com if you are interested

These passes are still available, please email me at alex.abel309@gmail.com if you are interested. I have had a lot of interest but no one has actually secured the tickets yet.

Thanks!

This tickets are now paid in full through the payment plan. Please email me @ alex.abel309@gmail.com if you are interested. I have had a lot of interest, but no one has secured the tickets. Again these tickets are at face value, Weekend 1 VIP

It's too early for this shit - thats why no one is committing… Might wanna wait until after the lineup drops at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    Everyone at Coachella is godless
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness

Quote Originally Posted by alexabel123 View Post
    hop on these tickets considering Coachella Weekend 1 VIP sold out in pre sale and were not available for sale for the general sale in January.
    That is false / wrong info.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Are these still up?? Cause I'd be so willing to buy them!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Margo_K View Post
    Are these still up?? Cause I'd be so willing to buy them!!!!!!!!
    FYI: these tickets aren't sold out.
    They'll be released for sale to the public again in January after the lineup drops.
    Buuuuuut if you wanna risk the possibility of being scammed, go for it

Hi guys,

I have not checked the forum in awhile but I wanted to answer some of the questions/comments on the thread.

Firstly, I appreciate your advice Elizabeth to wait until after the tickets go on sale. I have a desire to sell the tickets now because I have recently moved into a new apartment and have a desire to free up $1,600 in funds. Additionally, I would like to participate in the Sasquatch pre sale. I appreciate the hint though!

Secondly, I have gone to Coachella VIP in both 2012 and 2013. My recollection is that when the 2013 sale happened in January of 2013, VIP Weekend 1 tickets were not offered. I could be wrong, but that is my honest recollection.

There is a chance that the 2014 sale could go either way. There is honestly no way to predict whether VIP Weekend 1 tickets will or will not be sold out when the general sale happens in January.

Happy Coachella 2014 to those of you lucky enough to go, I just can't afford it this year.

Thanks,

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by alexabel123 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have not checked the forum in awhile but I wanted to answer some of the questions/comments on the thread.

Firstly, I appreciate your advice Elizabeth to wait until after the tickets go on sale. I have a desire to sell the tickets now because I have recently moved into a new apartment and have a desire to free up $1,600 in funds. Additionally, I would like to participate in the Sasquatch pre sale. I appreciate the hint though!

Secondly, I have gone to Coachella VIP in both 2012 and 2013. My recollection is that when the 2013 sale happened in January of 2013, VIP Weekend 1 tickets were not offered. I could be wrong, but that is my honest recollection.

There is a chance that the 2014 sale could go either way. There is honestly no way to predict whether VIP Weekend 1 tickets will or will not be sold out when the general sale happens in January.

Happy Coachella 2014 to those of you lucky enough to go, I just can't afford it this year.

Thanks,

Alex

Yes actually, there IS a way to ensure that VIP hasn't sold out… listen to PsychicFriend.
    Also, in 2013 tickets SOLD OUT in PRESALE.
    For 2014, they did not.
    Which means, all passes will be available for purchase in January (quantity is uncertain, but there will be VIP passes available).

But, by all means, good luck.

Lurker

are these tickets still available? if so, how much you selling for? thank you!