Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The U.S. Cuts Food Stamps, Farm Subsidies

Default Re: The U.S. Cuts Food Stamps, Farm Subsidies

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    you think society would be better off if we just let the poor starve to death.

Corpses are a lot easier to deal with than real people.
    Last edited by Mugwog; 11-14-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Should dead people be used as farming compost?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Absolutely. Look at you--you're borderline retarded. You don't have the slightest clue what "sic" means or how it should be used, and you think society would be better off if we just let the poor starve to death.
    His use of sic was fine you douche
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Sic burn?

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION WELFARE QUEENS ARE KILLING THIS NATION
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Fucking freeloading bitch needs to learn a skill and get a high paying job and stop leeching off the hardworking people in this country.
    Upon that essay going viral, she's earned (through crowd sourcing) $50,000 to write a book.

It’s generous impulse, and, at the same time, a sign of how far she still is from thinking like a person with privilege. After all, artists and writers crowd-fund creative projects all the time, and have no compunction about investing the money they raise in their own work. “It shouldn’t be on the whim of the Internet that people can get themselves out of poverty,” says Tirado. “It is so completely arbitrary.” Perhaps. But if she’s really going to have a middle-class life, she’s going to have to learn a bit of entitlement.
    (http://www.thenation.com/blog/177350...escape-poverty)

Her blog addresses the whole thing, and makes some nice arguments against much of the "impovershed bitches be complaining and should STFU" as well as "why you poor if you can speak so good?": http://killer-martinis.squarespace.com/my-wordpress/

Your implication that I am too stupid to know that is laughable, because your average ten-year-old in the ghetto knows that the game is rigged. Fuck you for demanding that I pretend it isn't to make you a little more comfortable. It isn't going to happen. I don't mind, particularly, that we have settled on this system. It'll change again soon. Rich people know that; it's why they're retreating into guarded conclaves and hiring extra security for their malls. But you don't get to pretend that this system we have decided on, the one in which we are pretending that we have never heard of the Gilded Age so that we don't have to acknowledge that we are doing it again, is anything like fair or meritocratic. That is patent bullshit. Stop it. I do not mind talented people having money. I mind stupid people with money saying that they must be smart because: meritocracy. That is terrible logic.
    Oh, and one more thing: It is entirely possible, especially since about a decade ago, for someone who was raised in a higher class to be poor. I am one of those people. The fact that I didn't grow up wondering if I would eat does not negate that I have spent much of my adult life with that concern. So, in conclusion, a giant and full-throated Fuck You to the people who are attempting to avoid the conversation by parsing whether or not my vocabulary means that I am insufficiently poor to be allowed to speak. Because I know goddamned well you wouldn't have even read my first post if I were speaking in my vernacular.
    Last edited by guedita; 11-25-2013 at 03:31 PM.

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival