Thread: Book Westin Mission Hills Villas right now via wholesalers at regular nightly rates

Lurker

Default Book Westin Mission Hills Villas right now via wholesalers at regular nightly rates

**Last edit: As of 7PM 11/22 these rooms are available on kayak.com and booking.com. They were up, then down. Now they're back up. If you can't find these rates, they took them down again, but, hey, all hope is not lost because it looks like they are slowly releasing available rooms. Either that or someone at Mission Hills is not communicating effectively with the wholesalers. You must check wholesale sites; I recommend kayak.com. Rooms have NEVER shown as available on westin.com for 2014 (for wkend 1 anyway.) They have a cont with Valley Music Travel.**
    Expedia, etc has Westin Mission Hills Villas at regular rates ($199-225 per night) for both weekends in 2014 right now. Must pay in advance. Property is on the shuttle route. These rates will not last. Hotels are usually 200%++ regular rates. Go get a room...
    I hope this helps someone out there.

Original edit. Disregard: *EDIT: This hotel is now completely offline. Valley Music Travel has a room block, so they will probably not open up any remaining rooms until March-ish. Keep looking, kids. Anyone care to share whether (and how) I can delete the original post?*
    Last edited by Galxee; 11-22-2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Rates are back up. For now.

Default Re: Book Westin Mission Hills Villas right now via wholesalers at regular nightly rat

That is a really nice property, too. I stayed there for three or four years (work for Starwood, got the hook up). The villas are great.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Default Re: Book Westin Mission Hills Villas right now via wholesalers at regular nightly rat

Gone now thanks to you guys

I did book the Desert Princess Resort for $109 a night which is really cheap. Anyone know about this place?

Lurker

No. SVO staff are not trolling the Coachella message boards. I posted here for the vets who frequent the forum because it was a deal that obviously would not last. And it didn't.

Lurker

Okay, folks. Here we go again. Rooms are back up as of 7 PM 11/22. Kayak.com and booking.com have Westin Mission Hills Villas at reg. rates. Go!