Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ballad of cr****

Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

Ron, just a few quick questions so I can determine my own level of outrage. Were the girls attractive? Did you get a discount for the absurd number of girls you requested? What was the name of the brothel?

Oh yeah, shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    No I am not diverting my actions to Patrick but just saying we all are not perfect. Patrick was just a comparison. He didn't post one thing why he is not a lost cause

poor, feeding off others and then saying how he is holier than another. Let me know Patrick how you pulled up your boot straps and how life is great now. Major job, family, no one helping you and things are great. The American dream eh... Tom, not saying I did great on money. Saying I don't have to worry now anyway on bucks and very simply, all right till ?? Patrick didn't do shit on defending himself, just tried to pawn it off on you guys to mass defend him. As the old saying goes, "Talk is cheap" Come on Patrick, tell me how life is pretty damn good and no major complaints really. This was me and Patrick, not me and the board and one on one. Oh well so sad.... cr****
    Patrick earns his own living. It may not be as lucrative as he'd like but he works for his money and he earns it. He doesn't pawn off the government like you did your whole fucking life.
    Last edited by TomAz; 11-11-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Ron how about bloody beetroots 2009? I was getting the fuck DOWN
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Ron.
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Ron, what dose is your Geodon and why don't you double it before you post? Please note: this is a serious question.

Patrick, tell me who cares if you live or die. Did you add to the world, did you detract. Do you matter? cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

I like how Ron upholds the hippie principles he lives by by focusing on one individual and trying to convince them that their life is worthless rather than address his own faults.

Hey... That's kinda a perfect summation of why your generation failed, isn't it, Ron?

I don't know what you want me to tell you, Ron. No, my life is not ideal. I make an honest, very meager living and going through steps to try to improve my life. I have a decent amount of people in my life who I love and who love me back and are grateful for my existence. I try to treat them and most other people as nicely as possible, even if I find most of humanity kind of awful at times. I do my best not to fuck anyone over and use them for my own benefit. I wish I lived up to my ideals better, but I don't think there's a lot about me that makes me an exceptionally horrible person. As I've already mentioned and you seemed to have glossed over, I've done some things that are less than admirable and feel fairly guilty about them in retrospect, and I'm sure I'll end up doing more and will end up feeling guilty about them eventually too, as often happens with humans. I don't think I'm "holier than thou," I know I'm just a faulty human being with strengths and weaknesses, but I can own up to them and move on and hopefully strive to be a better person.

Now, how does any of this relate to you supporting the underage sex industry in what is fundamentally a third world city? Or supporting the military-industrial complex? Or your primitive views towards gender?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

...tell me who cares if you live or die. Did you add to the world, did you detract. Do you matter?
    This is what hippies used to say after "make love, not war," right? Or am I misremembering?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

can we petition to have SD's title changed from "Coachella Junkie" to "Mr. Perfect" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Patrick, tell me who cares if you live or die. Did you add to the world, did you detract. Do you matter? cr****
    I care. I care if he lives or die.

I like that we're all sheep because we all find something repulsive. We don't have our own thoughts in the matter. We're all ganging up on you because we just follow each other blindly. We're not all here on a message board because we have similar interests and ideas and belief systems. We're all here on this message board because we're looking blindly to follow anyone that will lead the way. Right?

Hey, how do you guys feel about Hitler? You all hate him? Fucking sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

but it does make a lot of sense that BrokenDoll and marooko are on Team ****Ron

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Honestly, the day you clutch your chest and hit the cold floor can't come soon enough.
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

I think the floor temperature should be negotiable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Patrick didn't do shit on defending himself, just tried to pawn it off on you guys to mass defend him. As the old saying goes, "Talk is cheap" Come on Patrick, tell me how life is pretty damn good and no major complaints really. This was me and Patrick, not me and the board and one on one. Oh well so sad.... cr****
    Ron:

I generally try as best I can to stay out of board fights, because I find arguing to be highly unpleasant, and also because I am pretty sensitive and I know that if people attack me I will feel genuinely hurt and upset about it, so I try to avoid that. However, I'm going to interject in this case, because I find what is going on here to be completely horrible to the point where I have to say something.

Supporting a predatory sex industry in a third-world country by exploiting women who may or may not have been minors is despicable. But what's even more despicable is that you genuinely seem to demonstrate no remorse about it, and don't seem to understand why it's wrong and why other people might be upset about it. And what's most upsetting of all is that now that the board has collectively backed you into a corner, you seem to be lashing out by making completely irrelevant digs at folks like Patrick for things unrelated to the discussion at hand.

Ron, I don't know how you want this to end, but I see three possible endings here:

1) You continue to stay on the board antagonistically, fighting with folks about this matter indefinitely, and lashing out and making mean remarks to try to detract attention from the one thing that is really the problem (supporting a sex industry that preys on minors).

2) You leave the board and go find another community that might be more open to your presence and participation.

3) You express genuine remorse and understanding of why everyone is so outraged and why exploitation, misogyny, etc, are bad things, and possibly even think about how you can use the resources at your disposal to possibly help work to consciously change these things, and then folks potentially move on from this.

I don't know which of the three above outcomes you prefer, but you might want to take some time to think about it, and decide how you want this to go down, before proceeding on one path or another.

he said DONE DEAL WOMAN !

Susy is gonna get you now, Courtney.
    Re: GayInTucson's illiterate ass

Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. R.I.P

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I'm excited for the Board Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I'm excited for the Board Awards
    Really lookin forward to the nomination process for the "Best Life" award.
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Ron or xanman
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

Hey, let's try to talk some sense in to Ron. it's gonna work out great. you'll see.we just need to stay strong and not sway, he'll come around.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

Flowers For Alger-Ron

poor, feeding off others and then saying how he is holier than another. Let me know Patrick how you pulled up your boot straps and how life is great now. Major job, family, no one helping you and things are great. The American dream eh...
    The biggest revelation in all of this is that cr**** is a down-the-line reactionary right winger. The attitudes about gender and militarism were one thing, but beating up on the poor takes it to the next level: the guy is as much of a reactionary as the people his age who are spending their retirement years stapling tea bags to their hats and bitching about food stamp recipients.

He may have missed the Gordon Gekko haircut and big car detour that so many of his generation took in the 1980s, but his decision to continue selfishly indulging his appetites for decades on end equally reveals how much of scam the hippie ideal was.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

+10

Free love man, but only if you pay off your ccards first.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Ayn Rond.

Any bets he dies on food stamps?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

How is Ron's right wing reactionary bit a revelation or surprise at all? It's not as if he's ever been heavy on presenting leftish, liberal ideas. I mean, it's not as if he's ever presented a coherent idea, period, except a continual assertion of his own self righteousness and the demand that everyone truly understand what an amazing life he's had.

4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

To be fair, it took me a good eighteen months of posting here before I was able to start understanding cr****'s posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Ron:

I generally try as best I can to stay out of board fights, because I find arguing to be highly unpleasant, and also because I am pretty sensitive and I know that if people attack me I will feel genuinely hurt and upset about it, so I try to avoid that. However, I'm going to interject in this case, because I find what is going on here to be completely horrible to the point where I have to say something.

Supporting a predatory sex industry in a third-world country by exploiting women who may or may not have been minors is despicable. But what's even more despicable is that you genuinely seem to demonstrate no remorse about it, and don't seem to understand why it's wrong and why other people might be upset about it. And what's most upsetting of all is that now that the board has collectively backed you into a corner, you seem to be lashing out by making completely irrelevant digs at folks like Patrick for things unrelated to the discussion at hand.

Ron, I don't know how you want this to end, but I see three possible endings here:

1) You continue to stay on the board antagonistically, fighting with folks about this matter indefinitely, and lashing out and making mean remarks to try to detract attention from the one thing that is really the problem (supporting a sex industry that preys on minors).

2) You leave the board and go find another community that might be more open to your presence and participation.

3) You express genuine remorse and understanding of why everyone is so outraged and why exploitation, misogyny, etc, are bad things, and possibly even think about how you can use the resources at your disposal to possibly help work to consciously change these things, and then folks potentially move on from this.

I don't know which of the three above outcomes you prefer, but you might want to take some time to think about it, and decide how you want this to go down, before proceeding on one path or another.
    Courtney makes a great point here. Ron posted about fucking the whores ("underage") in Tijuana. a very large number of us took offense to that. And instead of just saying "you know what guys, you're right, you make some points I hadn't full considered, I shouldn't have done that" then it would have pretty much ended right there. It was the ongoing defense of the action that caused it to escalate like it did. Only the dumbest of the dumb didn't get that (BD, marooko, vigo, amy). It was the ongoing self-righteous justification of the heinous act that made it not go away.

And as Mitch points out in another great post, this taken into context with other stupid shit Ron has said in the past (black women, daddy issues, the poor, etc) just shows what an outright fucking hypocrite Ron is and in fact much of the hippie movement is. Years ago when ron was first on the board I told him that I hated hippies because they are the most self-indulgent, self-congratulatory, do-nothing generation the country has ever seen. I didn't' realize at the time that I was understating the case.

Ron. Leave the board. You bring nothing of value and you're pretty much a total asswipe. And I can guarantee you many, many more people here care about Patrick than they do about you. So go fuck yourself you gigantic sack of hairy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

that's all fine and dandy tom, and definitely true, but yours is at the very least the 4th post i've read saying something similar. the truth is that ron does not give a flying fuck. in fact, his obstinance would be enough for me to question his knowing how to read, if it weren't for the fact that he can tell when someone is calling him a child molester.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me